You can call me Ross/Brand....

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Some of you who are closer to me on the board may have been told that i did a radio show at my university.

Well, i knew it would happen, but i went and got suspended with my housemate.

we had " a negative attitude and behaivour towards another show". Well they said complaints that we had.

I'll admit that we did rag on that show alot, but it wasnt serious.

Anyway, this is just me telling you Rock 'n roll radio is dead....

Oh no! It's the day the music died. :(

You werent pestering that guy off Fawlty Towers were ya??

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Well come on then dish some of the ragging! Why was this other show shite then? :p
Well, it was the Christian Union show.

It started after we attended their meeting on Why is there suffering during a lunchbreak, for the free food, and for the discussion. We had atalk about Univsersity cuts after, and their society pres. said he didnt care as he was leaving the Uni, after he lost the argument with us. I made a mistake of replying "how very christian of you."

Then their show got put after ours. They used to turn up 20-30 mins before and stand at the door and look on. Now that puts me off. When i play a good song, i like to sing along, sometimes i like to get down on it and dance. (im serious :biggrin1:)

The same pres. even knocked on the door whilst i was on air to tell me to finish up 1 minutes early!!!!

So we used to do petty things like shut down the PC to annoy them, or put on silly songs to annoy them.

Then we got a little worse and would deliberately discuss the catholic Church when we knew their members would be tuning in. We then went abit too far and said today there topic was "How to hide you Peadophilic priests" I'll admit that was wrong of us, but they were fucking annoying man.

The station has no proof as far as im aware, and we are only suspended, So i might just give an apology and be back on next term. If not, we had a good run....

Bloody Christians.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Well, it was the Christian Union show.

It started after we attended their meeting on Why is there suffering during a lunchbreak, for the free food, and for the discussion. We had atalk about Univsersity cuts after, and their society pres. said he didnt care as he was leaving the Uni, after he lost the argument with us. I made a mistake of replying "how very christian of you."

Then their show got put after ours. They used to turn up 20-30 mins before and stand at the door and look on. Now that puts me off. When i play a good song, i like to sing along, sometimes i like to get down on it and dance. (im serious :biggrin1:)

The same pres. even knocked on the door whilst i was on air to tell me to finish up 1 minutes early!!!!

So we used to do petty things like shut down the PC to annoy them, or put on silly songs to annoy them.

Then we got a little worse and would deliberately discuss the catholic Church when we knew their members would be tuning in. We then went abit too far and said today there topic was "How to hide you Peadophilic priests" I'll admit that was wrong of us, but they were fucking annoying man.

The station has no proof as far as im aware, and we are only suspended, So i might just give an apology and be back on next term. If not, we had a good run....

Bloody Christians.

It's so galling having to be mindful of their sensibilities and sensitivities when most of them don't give a fuck if their beliefs offend anyone else. Hope you're back on the air soon as! Is the station digital at all or do you pod cast or anything like that in case a person might want to tune in some time? :smile:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
It's so galling having to be mindful of their sensibilities and sensitivities when most of them don't give a fuck if their beliefs offend anyone else. Hope you're back on the air soon as! Is the station digital at all or do you pod cast or anything like that in case a person might want to tune in some time? :smile:
We were over the net. We could do pod casts, but i was too lazy to make them lol.

It was a good show! Even tho he never played my requests, the git.
Mainly cos he wanted to put his fave Pixie Lott stuff on. ;)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of you who are closer to me on the board may have been told that i did a radio show at my university.

Well, i knew it would happen, but i went and got suspended with my housemate.

we had " a negative attitude and behaivour towards another show". Well they said complaints that we had.

I'll admit that we did rag on that show alot, but it wasnt serious.

Anyway, this is just me telling you Rock 'n roll radio is dead....
Appeal to the moderators...maybe they'll reduce the penalty to a temporary suspension. Don't forget to bow and scrape a lot as you grovel in supplication to demonstrate your heartfelt contrition for having had the audacity to exercise your right to free expression.