You Can Cum From Just Penetration Right?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Knight, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi ladies.

I was wondering if you can reliably cum with only penetration? I think you can if only because your partner is well endowed. I've seen on other forums though people saying women can usually only cum from clitoral stimulation...I was wondering how true that is.

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

I can cum from pepetration only and greatly prefer it. I think it depends on the woman's anatomy as to what she prefers, but I don't really think it's a size thing per se.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, every woman's different, and women might be in the mood for penetration one day and in the mood for you to just go down on her another. I guess the moral is vive la différence.

4. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah I guess so. What I really meant was do you think most women are able, on the day they choose, to orgasm from penetration? On another forum they say most women can't. I thought most would be able to though...if the penetration was prolonged or hard enough.

5. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Maybe in your case you lucky bastard, but not in mine most of the time. I'm not exactly Mr. Experience when it comes to women since I've only been with six different girls, but only one of the girls I've had sex with could get off from just penetration. Hell, two of the girls I've been with never had an orgasm ( I really shouldn't prod and ask all the time, learned it's a major turn off to a lot of girls, hahaha). The one girl that I did have success with was my longest relationship, and she couldn't until we were together for a couple months. It took a lot of practice to find out what she wanted, and it really does vary from girl to girl in my experience. Some girls like the old "slow and steady wins the race" moniker, while others want you to just hammer away like you're tenderizing a two dollar steak. Learning how to orally satisfy a woman is more important in my opinion, because it seems more intimate to me for whatever reason.

Oh and as a side note to anyone that remembers/cares. Since I stopped smoking and have lost almost twenty pounds to return to the old "not embarassed to take my shirt off in front of a girl" state, my original "size" has returned. Nothing to brag about, especially around this place, but I'm super happy. I slept with my ex (bad move I know, but c'est la vie) and she commented that I felt "bigger" to her. I must have had an ear to ear grin on my face, hahaha. Plus I was finally able to last for more than ten minutes, woo hoo !!! Onto bigger, well not bigger than her, she's on the top end of my "do-able" weight at about 170 pounds......but better things for sure baby !!!

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Kudos on the weightloss, Kid Brown! I think it does increase the amount of extension of the penis, from what I've seen in partners who've lost weight. Feeling good about yourself is also very sexy, and a good reason to take care of your body.

7. willie

willie New Member

Maybe it is down to the sensitivity of the clitoris.

My wife very sensitive and can't stand direct stimulation. Oral sex is altogether too intense. So for her sex is penetration.
    Preferably lasting until she doesn't want any more orgasms. (Can be one, can be lost count.)
    I only get one, which doesn't seem entirely fair.

8. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know that a woman necessarily "chooses" to have a vaginal orgasm as opposed to a clitoral one on any particular day. I've heard the same rumors as you, Knight, that orgasms from penetration alone are rare, but FWIW, I do know that my wife, most of the time, will have an orgasm (usually multiple orgasms) just from my ordinary thrusting around inside. I personally think, based on my own experience, that the claims that female orgasms are rare during regular vaginal sex are a bit overblown.

Steve

9. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Steve, that is cool. And you are right - it's a mind/pussy thing!

[post=306165]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

10. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

If the guy has any clue as to what he is doing and is doing it well, then yes, I will cum. I am very sensitive anyway... rivers of joy........ ;)

11. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

This varies a lot. Some women eventually learn to orgasm during intercourse in a certain position or just through patience. I've been with a couple of women who could have really intense orgasms during sex, but it took them a LONG time to get there. So long that I almost got tired of it. There's really a danger of trying to make it some kind of goal and losing some of the fun and pleasure of it.

Obviously I'm not a woman, so I can't make firsthand analysis, but my observation is that women's orgasms have more in common with ours than most people think. Sometimes it takes me a lot longer to come, no matter how hard I try. Sometimes it happens within a few minutes. Some positions feel better than others at different times. Sometimes I can last longer in the morning than at night.

I think women are about the same way, only it's a little more mysterious, even to them. Some women will find their orgasm completely wrecked -- possibly never to return -- if they have any variation in stimulation in the final build-up. But I had one girlfriend who could climax quite easily from intercourse and wasn't that into receiving oral sex, which seems like the opposite of most women. You have to re-learn each woman's sexual wiring. Generalities will give you an idea of what you might encounter, but those are just general guidelines.

12. LongTimeComing

My soon-to-be-ex-wife was also very sensitive on the clit. I used to love going down on her, but she would NEVER let me lick her clit, not even through the hood. Late in our marriage, she began to prefer fucking in the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am style. No foreplay, no oral. Just stick it in, pound away, cum (her) in a couple of minutes, cum (me) in twenty minutes. (I missed the foreplay and especially missed tasting her pussy.) Sometimes she liked me to rub her vulva while we fucked, but not usually. She was obviously able to cum easily just from penetration.

I used an inordinate amount of hyphens in this post!

13. hose 85

hose 85 Member

My wife can control her orgasm if she is on top riding me, she can slow down to let it build then speed up to bring herself over the edge. If I am in control she will usually be multi-orgasmic, in the way I won't stop when she has an orgasm I just keep going until I'm ready to cum, sometime this causes her orgasms to be back to back. :wow:

If I do her in the spoon position she will cum from penetration only because there is little clitoral contact for us in that position. She also cums very quickly in that position. :p

Just my 2 cents, J.

14. blackwood

blackwood New Member

hose 85

Please explain "spoon" position.

blackwood

15. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Every woman is different. In my longest term relationship, she almost never orgasmed from penetration, but she did 'cum' as she put it. The mind-blowing, blow the top off her head, earth shattering, almost passing out orgasms she had had with me were when I went down on her. (I was one of the very few men who could do that for her.)
    Do you think she like having oral sex with me? ;)

Other women I've been with have had no problem at all with orgasming from intercourse. Foreplay does help, and I love foreplay.

LapDog :9 :p :9

16. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

hose 85

Please explain "spoon" position.

blackwood
    [post=306312]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Both people are lying on their side, facing the same direction, and he enters from behind.

17. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Guess I need a lot more experience then judging by what y'all are saying. Ah well, I'm young still, and Rome wasn't built in a day.

18. B_GorgeousJane

B_GorgeousJane New Member

Yes, I can orgasm from penetration alone, with my current bf it's almost a 100% success rate!

Most positions work very well, but best are probably from behind or me on top. Or missionary. Or... hehe.

Of course, as lapdog says, foreplay is pretty damn essential, and helps immensely, but pure stimulation of my vagina from his penis is usually more than enough to bring me to an orgasm or 3!

19. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously: I have found that grinding seems to please most of girls I've been with. also, I like to "ride high" while in the missionary position, it gives better clitoral stimulation for most girls. I've heard that the vagina is really only touch sensitive for the first few inches anyway.

P.S. Dr B I love your new avatar. I think its even sexxier than other ones, if thats possible.

20. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Thank you, hun. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted