You can find more at Wal-Mart than you think...

melrose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank goodness it is Friday I thought to myself as I was leaving the office for the day. It was your typical day at the office and like most Fridays I will stop and pick up items needed for home. I stopped at my local Wal-mart making my way thru the rows when I decided to go to the bathroom. I was near the back of the store and went into the restroom in the layaway departments. It was rare for this bathroom to be used because most customers did not know it was available. I walked into the room to find one sink, two urinals, a regular stall and a handicap stall. I decided to use the regular sized stall, I unzipped and started to take a piss when I heard the main door open. Seconds later I heard a second person enter and conversation between them started. "I sure have missed you". "I have missed you too". "I just could not wait until you got off work tonight, I had to see you now". I then heard the sounds of kissing and could not really believe what I was hearing. The two guys entered the handicap stall beside me. I am not sure if they knew I was in the stall next to them or if they even cared. By this time I was finished zipped and ready to leave but I was so interested in what was going on next door. I do admit that I love being with men and women, I am 24 years old and have struggled since my early teens about my sexual partners. Girls really excite me and I love sex with girls but I also love to suck cock and be with a man.
I listened while standing in my stall to the guys next door, I could hear them kissing, touching and the soft whispers of "I love you", "I want you so bad", "I want to taste your big cock". By this time I was getting hard and turned on myself, I could not believe what I was hearing. I then saw a blue wal-mart smock fall to the floor then shirts, jeans and then underwear. I thought to myself these guys are really going to fuck right here in this wal-mart bathroom. I could not stand it any longer, I slowly stood on the toliet to look over the stall. I found a young muscular hot guy standing with his head cocked back, eyes closed while another young hot stud was sucking his dick and on his knees. The two guys were hard, hot and horny, The guy standing slowly grapped his friends head pulling it back and fourth on his large hot cock. Back and fourth he fucked his mouth and the other massaged the guy standing balls and ass. It seemed like time stood still as they changed positions, the guy on his knees was now standing while the other started to suck him. His large cock and balls filled the guys mouth, sucking him fast then slow, gripping his big cock and stroking him with wild passion. The guy standing could not help himself to speak "suck it", "suck that cock", "I want you to fuck me". The guy standing pulled his cock out of his friends mouth, the guy on the floor moved to a sitting position on the toliet. His friend bent over in front of him and pulled his ass cheeks apart. The guy sitting slide his tongue slowly across his crack then bearing it into his ass. Rimming with delight the other guy stood there bent over moaning and groaning and stroking his cock. Before I knew it the guy stopped rimming and stood to place his hard cock into his friends ass. Spreading his ass cheeks, slowly sliding it in with ease. He started of slow then fucking him faster and faster. He enjoyed pushing all of his shaft deep inside of his lover. They fucked and fucked and the guy bent over finally said " I am going to cum". His partner reached around and stroked him as he fucked him deeply. "OH YEAH" the guy said loudly as he sprayed cum all over his partners hand, drip, drip it fell to the floor. His load was very large covering parts of the tile floor. By this time I was very rock hard and knew I could not shag ass out of there because I get enough stares with just my bulge (this is why I am a member of LPSG). I unzipped my khaki pants whipping out my large hard cock. I was carefull not to make noise and not to fall off the toliet. Still popping my head over the stall to see what was happening next I stroked my cock slow at first this faster and faster. At this point the guy is still fucking his partner after his explosion of cum. The soft whispers of" fuck me", "harder", "harder", "I want you to cum all over me", continued and continued. I could tell by the look on his face he was ready to cum, just as I thought this I shoot a huge load on the side of the stall, I stroked until every last drop was out covering the wall, my hand and running onto the toliet paper roll. I cleaned myself up but still continued to watch as the guy pulled out his cock and shoot a load up his partners back. His whole body shivered with his orgasm in delight and stroked to remove every drop. The two guys embraced, kissing and enjoying soft touches from each other. I continued to watch because I thought they may go at it again but they dressed as I stepped down from my watch out tower. I went to the sink to wash my hands in hopes to exit before they came out of the stall. I was not fast enough, they exited the stall and I could not help but to look at them. To my suprise one asked me " did you enjoy the show?". I smiled and stated "very much" and that "I was sorry". They both smiled at me and said it was cool, they were so horny they probaly would have fucked in front of the main entrance if they had to. My name is Danny one said holding out his hand, nice to meet you Danny my name is Josh. I am Adam the other said as I shook his hand. Are you into guys? they both asked me, yes I answered. Do you live around here? I have been here about a year now I answered. Danny said he and Adam have lived here all their lives, we first meet in the 7th grade. How old are you guys? I asked, Dannie "18", Adam "19" we are right our of high school. Dannie works here at wal-mart and takes college classes part time said Adam, I work at my dads car dealership and also take classes. The conversation went on for about 20 mins or so and at the end I thought these guys were pretty cool. We exchanged cell phone numbers to stay in touch. I thought I would never hear from them again, might see Danny at Wal-Mart I thought to myself. I was wrong, the next day Adam called me to see if I wanted to hang out with them, we arranged to meet at 6:00pm.

This is a true story and if you think it was a good story to tell please let me know and I can write more about the next day and about our friendship today.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank goodness it is Friday I thought to myself as I was leaving the office for the day. It was your typical day at the office and like most Fridays I will stop and pick up items needed for home. I stopped at my local Wal-mart making my way thru the rows when I decided to go to the bathroom. I was near the back of the store and went into the restroom in the layaway departments. It was rare for this bathroom to be used because most customers did not know it was available. I walked into the room to find one sink, two urinals, a regular stall and a handicap stall. I decided to use the regular sized stall, I unzipped and started to take a piss when I heard the main door open. Seconds later I heard a second person enter and conversation between them started. "I sure have missed you". "I have missed you too". "I just could not wait until you got off work tonight, I had to see you now". I then heard the sounds of kissing and could not really believe what I was hearing. The two guys entered the handicap stall beside me. I am not sure if they knew I was in the stall next to them or if they even cared. By this time I was finished zipped and ready to leave but I was so interested in what was going on next door. I do admit that I love being with men and women, I am 24 years old and have struggled since my early teens about my sexual partners. Girls really excite me and I love sex with girls but I also love to suck cock and be with a man.
I listened while standing in my stall to the guys next door, I could hear them kissing, touching and the soft whispers of "I love you", "I want you so bad", "I want to taste your big cock". By this time I was getting hard and turned on myself, I could not believe what I was hearing. I then saw a blue wal-mart smock fall to the floor then shirts, jeans and then underwear. I thought to myself these guys are really going to fuck right here in this wal-mart bathroom. I could not stand it any longer, I slowly stood on the toliet to look over the stall. I found a young muscular hot guy standing with his head cocked back, eyes closed while another young hot stud was sucking his dick and on his knees. The two guys were hard, hot and horny, The guy standing slowly grapped his friends head pulling it back and fourth on his large hot cock. Back and fourth he fucked his mouth and the other massaged the guy standing balls and ass. It seemed like time stood still as they changed positions, the guy on his knees was now standing while the other started to suck him. His large cock and balls filled the guys mouth, sucking him fast then slow, gripping his big cock and stroking him with wild passion. The guy standing could not help himself to speak "suck it", "suck that cock", "I want you to fuck me". The guy standing pulled his cock out of his friends mouth, the guy on the floor moved to a sitting position on the toliet. His friend bent over in front of him and pulled his ass cheeks apart. The guy sitting slide his tongue slowly across his crack then bearing it into his ass. Rimming with delight the other guy stood there bent over moaning and groaning and stroking his cock. Before I knew it the guy stopped rimming and stood to place his hard cock into his friends ass. Spreading his ass cheeks, slowly sliding it in with ease. He started of slow then fucking him faster and faster. He enjoyed pushing all of his shaft deep inside of his lover. They fucked and fucked and the guy bent over finally said " I am going to cum". His partner reached around and stroked him as he fucked him deeply. "OH YEAH" the guy said loudly as he sprayed cum all over his partners hand, drip, drip it fell to the floor. His load was very large covering parts of the tile floor. By this time I was very rock hard and knew I could not shag ass out of there because I get enough stares with just my bulge (this is why I am a member of LPSG). I unzipped my khaki pants whipping out my large hard cock. I was carefull not to make noise and not to fall off the toliet. Still popping my head over the stall to see what was happening next I stroked my cock slow at first this faster and faster. At this point the guy is still fucking his partner after his explosion of cum. The soft whispers of" fuck me", "harder", "harder", "I want you to cum all over me", continued and continued. I could tell by the look on his face he was ready to cum, just as I thought this I shoot a huge load on the side of the stall, I stroked until every last drop was out covering the wall, my hand and running onto the toliet paper roll. I cleaned myself up but still continued to watch as the guy pulled out his cock and shoot a load up his partners back. His whole body shivered with his orgasm in delight and stroked to remove every drop. The two guys embraced, kissing and enjoying soft touches from each other. I continued to watch because I thought they may go at it again but they dressed as I stepped down from my watch out tower. I went to the sink to wash my hands in hopes to exit before they came out of the stall. I was not fast enough, they exited the stall and I could not help but to look at them. To my suprise one asked me " did you enjoy the show?". I smiled and stated "very much" and that "I was sorry". They both smiled at me and said it was cool, they were so horny they probaly would have fucked in front of the main entrance if they had to. My name is Danny one said holding out his hand, nice to meet you Danny my name is Josh. I am Adam the other said as I shook his hand. Are you into guys? they both asked me, yes I answered. Do you live around here? I have been here about a year now I answered. Danny said he and Adam have lived here all their lives, we first meet in the 7th grade. How old are you guys? I asked, Dannie "18", Adam "19" we are right our of high school. Dannie works here at wal-mart and takes college classes part time said Adam, I work at my dads car dealership and also take classes. The conversation went on for about 20 mins or so and at the end I thought these guys were pretty cool. We exchanged cell phone numbers to stay in touch. I thought I would never hear from them again, might see Danny at Wal-Mart I thought to myself. I was wrong, the next day Adam called me to see if I wanted to hang out with them, we arranged to meet at 6:00pm.

This is a true story and if you think it was a good story to tell please let me know and I can write more about the next day and about our friendship today.

I loved reading this story it was fucking hot. made me want to jack off with you reading and watching.