"You Can Fool...

wibbledooklang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, its not to call her out and subject her to this, regardless of all this, shes still a good woman, just and if you want to be an asshole you should just move on to another topic.

Please tell me what the purpose of this thread is.[/quote]

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Farmer Brown said:
well, its not to call her out and subject her to this, and if you want to be an asshole you should just move on to another topic.

Please tell me what the purpose of this thread is.
[/quote]

WORD! No one that's here right now started this thread, so we can't tell you what the purpose is. You DID call names, uncalled for...

SO Dr. Biz-nitch... how close are you to 80oz? Some Remy & coke & a whole box a phillies? Poor a little on the curb for all the RIP's and all your homies smokin herb... And like the Farmer said, if you just want to dog folks, hop up on that heffer in ya avatar and PUSH OFF to another thread.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
WORD! No one that's here right now started this thread, so we can't tell you what the purpose is. You DID call names, uncalled for...

SO Dr. Biz-nitch... how close are you to 80oz? Some Remy & coke & a whole box a phillies? Poor a little on the curb for all the RIP's and all your homies smokin herb... And like the Farmer said, if you just want to dog folks, hop up on that heffer in ya avatar and PUSH OFF to another thread.[/quote]

Vinny...play nice.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Farmer Brown said:
There's alot more to this story than any of you could ever imagine. So nobody should jump to conclusions.

VERY quick two cents. The people who were wronged, percevied or otherwise, have been willing to fogive, and show graciousnous to a friend. Those of us who are out of this loop, should accept their attitude and acceptance, and leave it at that. LPSG has obviously lost a dear friend, important to many, and that is the real tragedy. Let us mourn the loss, remember her for the good friend she was, and move on. Thanks!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, here's my .02 worth. I am not angry at all, just very sad.

I liked Dr. Bubbles, and I like SOMEONE still. I have no idea the extent to which she was truthful with me about anything, ever, but she was always nice. I think it's sad that someone would choose this option, but then again, I collected four duis before I quit drinking. Nobody is perfect, and most of us aren't even very good. Who gives a fuck?

My life is the same either way, and I just hope that she is able to find some happiness inside her own skin.

Lastly, it is absolutely ludicrous to assert that a thread was started and no one intended to "out" her eventually. We all know where these things lead, so let's stop blaming everyone else but ourselves. Yes, I was curious, but I was sorry I opened my big mouth. I am as responsible here as the next guy, let's have each of us pick up our slice of the pie and go home, okay?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
davidjh7 said:
LPSG has obviously lost a dear friend, important to many, and that is the real tragedy. Let us mourn the loss, remember her for the good friend she was, and move on.
dude, she's not DEAD. she was just posing on the internet. for fuck's sake. I can't believe people are making such a big deal out of something like this (on both sides).

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I think many of us have developed our own individual relationship with the person in question. My heart is sad for her. We all know how easy it is to get caught up! A little tweaking here, a little shifting there and we are places we never could have imagined. If you are reading this, baby know that we still love you. But for the grace, it could have been ANY ONE of us!

Naughty

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:

SO Dr. Biz-nitch... how close are you to 80oz? Some Remy & coke & a whole box a phillies? Poor a little on the curb for all the RIP's and all your homies smokin herb... And like the Farmer said, if you just want to dog folks, hop up on that heffer in ya avatar and PUSH OFF to another thread.
The catalyst for the bitterness is revealed.

GAME OVAH.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Farmer Brown said:
This is a sad day, how exactly did you others find out? This all started with Me, Jumbo, and Steve26, and as far as we know nobody let this out.
I'm 'a buck the status quo and say that Steve26 is the one who exposed her, shawty.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the LPSG family,

It is with deep humilation and sincere apologies that I send this message. I am not the person whom I have lead many of you to believe. I cannot explain my actions or my behavior or why I have done what I have done. All I can simply say is that I am sorry.

I know that many of you want to know why and how... You have my contact information on yahoo, contact me and I will explain, or at least try.

Corey, Jumbo and Steve... I owe you 3 the biggest apology of all members here. I have known you the longest adn have probably hurt you the most. I am so ashamed. Please konw that what I done was not in malice. I hope that you will forgive me. It was never my intentions to hurt you. I hope you understand that.

To those of you whom I phoned, chatted with or corresponded with emails... I am sorry to you as well. What I shared with you, especially very personal things, was real. The image of me and my lying about my marriage was not. Everything else was. I am sorry.

For my husband, who I know is lurking on this site and who I see online right now, I am sorry. I have ruined our lives and more than likely our marriage. Baby, I am sorry. Please forgive me. I beg you, please...

I will be leaving LPSG. Thisis my final exodus. For those of you who would like, and if I am able, I will share with you whatever through yahoo... My only request of any of you is to save my husband additional stress and pain. I am not asking you to respect me, but at least respect his feelings. We are all human and some of the things we say can be harsh. If you would like to address me directly, ask someone for my yahoo information... I give you permission to give it out.

Again, I am sorry and I wish you all well and God's blessings on your life. Pray for me and my husband.

Goodbye...

Mrs. LL

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know exactly what details about Brett were not true, but let's think about this a moment: why was Brett loved and accepted here? Because she's a PhD? Because she's single? Because she had 'hot pics'? I hope we're not that shallow, and if any of those things were falsified, does that make her posts worthless? What her posts did convey was her concern, compassion, intelligence, humour and common sense. Those are not traits that she faked. So she might have overdone the icing a bit, but it was not to cover a flawed cake. She misled us about her life, but what's important here is what's on the inside, and Brett had it going on there. Whatever insecurities may have led her to weave for herself an alter ego are not for us to judge. I, for one, will miss her contributions because she had something positive to say regardless of what might have been going on in her real life. I wish her well.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMHO as a newcomer to this site, it takes a big person to come and apologize. We've all made mistakes in life, and I would hope that anyone responding - no matter how hurt they have been by all this - will try firstly to see beyond the end of their own nose to think about the hurt that Mrs LL must be going through, and secondly to remember the old adage about the splinter in your neighbor's eye and the plank in your own.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dr. Dilznick said:
The catalyst for the bitterness is revealed.

GAME OVAH.

Dear "Diary of a Mad Black Dickhead..."

You seem to be the bitter one, we're all trying to be nice. But you're right - game ovah. I see from your other posts on here that you seem to like to always have the last word - so you got it, it's cool. I admit, I'm the bitter catalyst. I hope you feel better.

Love, Peace, & Hair Grease boo...

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I don't know exactly what details about Brett were not true, but let's think about this a moment: why was Brett loved and accepted here? Because she's a PhD? Because she's single? Because she had 'hot pics'? I hope we're not that shallow, and if any of those things were falsified, does that make her posts worthless? What her posts did convey was her concern, compassion, intelligence, humour and common sense. Those are not traits that she faked. So she might have overdone the icing a bit, but it was not to cover a flawed cake. She misled us about her life, but what's important here is what's on the inside, and Brett had it going on there. Whatever insecurities may have led her to weave for herself an alter ego are not for us to judge. I, for one, will miss her contributions because she had something positive to say regardless of what might have been going on in her real life. I wish her well.

DMW, I second that. You hit the nail right on the head. I'll miss you too Bub's.

B_Latin Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this was entertaining to say the least.

I think I chatted with Bubbles once a long time ago. I invisioned that cute girl in her profile pic. Any chance of seeing the real Bubbles?