"You Can Fool...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again I'll say (being pretty new to the group) that it appears you're mostly a fine and forgiving bunch of people who think with perspective. Judging from most posts on this thread I'm impressed with the group generally.

I had no idea this site engendered such personal associations but am glad to see that it's more than just "big dick", etc.

I too, though I never had any dialogue with the woman in question, wish her well.

As the quote goes:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...."

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apologizing publicly takes lots of guts, even in a format such as this -- and few people are of the necessary calibre. I've chatted briefly a few times with Dr Bubbles, liked her and I'm sorry to see her go. As DMW notes, the cake is good.

I'm largely clueless as to the depth of her deceits. Were they really that important? But coming clean late is better than never at all. God knows, there are a few less-than-honest types on these boards who will never fess up.

I wish her the best of luck.
Simon

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
dude, she's not DEAD. she was just posing on the internet. for fuck's sake. I can't believe people are making such a big deal out of something like this (on both sides).

... yes this is the Internet ... time to pull out a classic reminder ...
nyDog.GIF

C

college22punk9

yeah this isn't a big deal at all. i would say she is not the only one on this site who has lied about their identity... but thats just a statistical guess. who cares. people lie... just like the cartoon above. ok.... MOVING ON...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Good luck, Dr. Bubbles. I'm sad that you have chosen to leave this place, but maybe that's for the best since you've got a lot of stuff to repair and discuss with your husband. I hope that you won't shy away from a professional marriage counselor. We can be helpful if you find one that "fits" you and that you have rapport with. In any case, good luck and best wishes.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now what was the reason behind dragging this all out in the open? The vultures are eager to devour the wounded prey? The hungry pack turns on the weak one?

Sickening. :frown1:

I'm disappointed in the public behavior here and wonder if the motivations for this are just a desire to stir up shit and build a little drama. (God knows there are people who clearly can't get enough of it.)

I think Dr.B deserves our support, compassion, and, yes, respect for being a grown up about this situation and focusing on what's important in her life right now. I've certainly fucked up enough in my life to extend a helping hand to those who are trying to make a change for the good.

Love going out to you, Dr.B. :hug:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
steve319 said:
Now what was the reason behind dragging this all out in the open? The vultures are eager to devour the wounded prey? The hungry pack turns on the weak one?

Sickening. :frown1:

I'm disappointed in the public behavior here and wonder if the motivations for this are just a desire to stir up shit and build a little drama. (God knows there are people who clearly can't get enough of it.)

Not sure what the initial intent was steve. As I said I'm new but I think more positive response was forthcoming than negative. The individual in question even saw fit to avail herself of this thread to respond. So it's not all "vultures" surely. That said, everyone certainly likes a bit of 'drama' from time to time but that's not what I've gotten out of this thread.

I think the support and forgiveness shown speaks volumes to the general atmosphere of this board.

Just my 2 cents worth.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dr Rock said:
dude, she's not DEAD. she was just posing on the internet. for fuck's sake. I can't believe people are making such a big deal out of something like this (on both sides).

Whoohoo!!! I have been slammed for the first time by Dr. Rock!! I feel included now. I'm so happy (sniff) :smile:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Bubbles said:
To the LPSG family,

It is with deep humilation and sincere apologies that I send this message. I am not the person whom I have lead many of you to believe. I cannot explain my actions or my behavior or why I have done what I have done. All I can simply say is that I am sorry.

I know that many of you want to know why and how... You have my contact information on yahoo, contact me and I will explain, or at least try.

Corey, Jumbo and Steve... I owe you 3 the biggest apology of all members here. I have known you the longest adn have probably hurt you the most. I am so ashamed. Please konw that what I done was not in malice. I hope that you will forgive me. It was never my intentions to hurt you. I hope you understand that.

To those of you whom I phoned, chatted with or corresponded with emails... I am sorry to you as well. What I shared with you, especially very personal things, was real. The image of me and my lying about my marriage was not. Everything else was. I am sorry.

For my husband, who I know is lurking on this site and who I see online right now, I am sorry. I have ruined our lives and more than likely our marriage. Baby, I am sorry. Please forgive me. I beg you, please...

I will be leaving LPSG. Thisis my final exodus. For those of you who would like, and if I am able, I will share with you whatever through yahoo... My only request of any of you is to save my husband additional stress and pain. I am not asking you to respect me, but at least respect his feelings. We are all human and some of the things we say can be harsh. If you would like to address me directly, ask someone for my yahoo information... I give you permission to give it out.

Again, I am sorry and I wish you all well and God's blessings on your life. Pray for me and my husband.

Goodbye...

Mrs. LL

Dr. Bubbles, aka "Brett April,"

What you have done here is good. I did not think you would do it but I am glad that you did. You did fuck up, but it is pretty damn clear that you are a good person and if ANY one should know that I should. It took a lot of guts and humility for you to admit your actions. I commend you for that. I hope all of this shit will pass and I hope that you have learned a lesson. Don't give up hope baby. Time heals all. I hope you understand what I mean. Just give things time...

And for the rest of you who see this, I am the other half.

Talk to you soon. You be safe and you be healthy.

And "LL," I still love you.

Your husband,
BAL

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the request of my husband, I came back to see what had been said. I am speechless and in awe and heavily indebted to you all.

"BAL," you have no idea what you've said means to me...

Thank you and God bless. I will miss you all.

Mrs. LL

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I echo the vast majority of the responders who have offered their forgiveness. :hug:
I've enjoyed the conversations we've had here and on YIM, and I am absolutely taking you up on your offer to converse offline.

As one of the many people who got to know you a little, most of what we talked about had nothing to do with your job or appearance, just everyday things that normal people talk about. Work on that relationship with your husband. From his one post here, he seems like he is willing to stick with you and make it work.
Good for him. Good for you.

Wishing you the best, as always.

LapDog

Pappy

Media
Now wait a minute young lady!! You can't go running off over something this trivial! So you were dishonest in who you were, big deal. What you are and what you said was from the heart and it came through in your posts. Like someone else said, the icing was spoiled but the cake is still good. It's what's inside us that makes us who we are and that's all that matters. Although we never interacted that much, I considered you a friend, and guess what?? I still do. You can PM or e-mail me anytime you want, I will respond. As for your other half, I think you have a very understanding man that loves you very much. Ya'll get things worked out and then come back home where you belong and be the bright and bubbly Dr. Bubbles again.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dr. Bubbles, YourAvgGuy,

Though I don't know you, what you've each said here has touched me very deeply. My heart goes out to you both. None of us is perfect, all of us make mistakes, and I've certainly made my share.

Dr. Bubbles, I've never cared much about the details of people's lives, and I've never paid much attention to pictures on the internet. I've always preferred to get to know people by what they say. People reveal themselves over time, and what you revealed was a bright, caring, loving person. Someone who would be a good friend. I still think that's true. I think most everyone here does too.

I pray for both of you that all this disappears into the past very soon. Do whatever you have to, and keep love foremost in your hearts.

Karen

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Man I'm totally confused.

Are you telling me some people are honest and truthful on the internet and others expect as much?

You mean that time I signed on to Napster chat as cumdumpster with a/s/l of 14/f/ky to see how many pm invites I'd get and how quick (it was a shitload) I was doing something wrong?

You mean this isn't a game?

Holy shit!

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am truely saddened by the news of Dr Bubbles aka Brett April... It takes alot to come back and give us all an apology {CHEERS} to Ms Bubbles. She and a few others such as INVISI,STEVE26,TAG,DMW even Madame Zora whom I respect but don't always agree with her views and few others who arn't forgottten are the reason I decided to join this esteamed site. I truely feel bad for her. Sometimes we lose sight of ourself's and take on a diffrent persona that we like see ourselfs as. I know that I would like to be a lil diffrent who wouldn't. IT makes my heart glad to see all that care for her forgive her. Hopefully their wasn't anybody truely hurt. So a :grouphug: hug to her and her hubby. May life treat you both well.