"You Can Fool...

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
big dirigible said:
Is this turning into the fakeout artist support board?

Sometimes it seems that way. One of the posters on this thread who is so dismayed about Dr Bubbles has an obviously photoshopped and much celebrated pic in the gallery. The shadow of his enhanced member seems to float in mid-air. Otherworldly.

It's a drag when frequent posters come on here and have to embellish their lives or their cock size, but such is the Internet.

Welcome back, Dr Bubbles! Pull up a chair and stay a while. You're in a stronger place now.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
Sometimes it seems that way. One of the posters on this thread who is so dismayed about Dr Bubbles... etc.

I would have thought that the lesson to be learned from this thread was not to start any more public outings and witch-hunts, but that's just my humble opinion.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alex, the lesson from this thread is that people should not make stuff up. I would hate to think that the lesson is we should avoid the truth.

Maybe you and I took away different lessons.

I'm not starting a witch-hunt. No need for melodrama, man.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
Alex, the lesson from this thread is that people should not make stuff up. I would hate to think that the lesson is we should avoid the truth.

I'm not starting a witch-hunt. No need for melodrama, man.
Your post refers to something someone has allegedly done to deceive, obliquely referring to who they might be. Which is pretty much how this thread started out, in fact. If there are accusations to be made, then I would have thought PM was the medium for that. I don't see the melodrama in that basic suggestion.