You CANNOT extend your penis!

mack_the_knife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure.. I guess all of these before/after examples from only one doctor are a bunch of lies then..

Penis enlargement Phalloplasty

Real or not, those dicks looked beyond disgusting and deformed. I'll be happy to keep what I have rather than trying to enlarge it and have it come out looking like some fucked up alien science experiment.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To make a claim from inexperience is about as ignorant and demeaning to this community as you can get. No one is denying that for true success in penis enlargement one must outlay a significant amount of time (years) of consistent effort. But to say that something doesn't work and then claim that you haven't tried it yourself simply means that you are stating your hypothesis and to state your hypothesis as a fact is only done by ignorant garbage.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read an article back in the 80's were some doctors claimed that most men could probably gain up to an inch in both dimensions with stretching, and jelqing on a steady basis. at the time, my wife was in the last 5 months of pregnancy, and she didn't feel like having sex. so it was left to me to take care of my needs. ya know what I mean. so I started jelqing & stretching before jacking, after a week it certainly felt & looked bigger flaccid. I measured my length, 6.5". I did not measure my girth. anyway, after about 5 mos of PE, I was consistently at 7.25". we had our second son, waited a few weeks to resume our sex life, and right away the wife comments, "what or who have you been doing? you're bigger". I told her it just seemed that way because it had been awhile. well, that worked til the next morning, sex before breakfast. only she wanted on top, threw the covers off, and she checked my cock out. "it IS bigger... fatter. what've you been doing? I told her about the PE. as she mounted me, she said "okay, but don't make it any fatter." as she rode me, she commented "longer too". a few weeks went by, and one nite, she told me that I was always a good lover before and had a big dick, but she enjoyed my larger size.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
LMFAO. Incorrect by a long shot. But continue to believe that and maybe one day you'll become a senator too.

There is no tablet, exersice, magic wand, secret formula or ANYTHING that is going to make your or my cock bigger. What you have is what you got.
That is untill the medical fraternity figures out that is where the realy big money is.

Just as a rough guide to the penis enlargement system:
Those who have experienced these so-called gains have very seldom(if ever) got photos to back it up.
Every man, no matter how big his cock, would like a bigger cock.
That is how the system works- insecurity. and the internet amplifies this and allows charlatans and snake-oil salesmen to ply their trade.
It was ever thus and will be ever thus.

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah this thread is rediculous but I will put my 2 cents in here. When I started doing stretching and jelqing, and actually following a routine...I saw definite "temporary gains". My dick looked bigger all the time. But now, over a year after quitting any type of PE, my dick still measures the same length as after the PE routine. I went from 9 to 10"...permanently.

Haters gonna hate I guess

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To make a claim from inexperience is about as ignorant and demeaning to this community as you can get. No one is denying that for true success in penis enlargement one must outlay a significant amount of time (years) of consistent effort. But to say that something doesn't work and then claim that you haven't tried it yourself simply means that you are stating your hypothesis and to state your hypothesis as a fact is only done by ignorant garbage.

Some members have been here doing just that for years- despite the proliferation of posted 3rd party results. It's almost like a negative "belief system", where they feel the need to evangelize their [lack of] "belief" in PE despite ample evidence to the contrary.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wikipedia has a lot of disinformation itself.

To their credit, their info on "penis enlargement" has increased substantially over the past couple of years. While they still maintain the obligatory "Very little legitimate scientific research" stance, they're showing a lot less of an anti-PE bent than they used to.

Still_Growing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tripod2004: The replies, so far, confirm that is impossible to extend the length of the penis unless extreme action is taken which could injure the underlying tissue. A years pulling and massage for what? About an inch. I'm certainly not doubting previous messages but wonder whether wishful thinking is playing a part.
I've been pulling and massaging mine for a lot longer in a far more pleaserable way and couldn't care less if it grew or not
-if you get my point!

4 months doing the PE routine posted here and I've gained half an inch in length, stopped the exercises for almost a year and haven't lost anything and will be now resuming the same PE routine. I'll keep you informed of the continuing gain in my length and girth (when i add those exercises to my routine). :biggrin1:

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One problem with the whole PE deal is that people always take criticism and scepsis personally, as if someone is attacking the man rather than the claims. I have ben sceptical about the possibility of length and girthgains, and I am still not that impressed with the documentation of either, but I have experienced for myself that at least lengthening is possible. This is in no way evidence (though I tried to document my progress in another thread), but it gives me knowlegde that PE works to some degree (though I remain sceptical about the more bombastic claims, like going from 6 to 9 inches).

If a sceptic claims that PE doesn't work and bases it on the lack of evidence, then of course that is argument from ignorance, which is a fallacy. But if he provides some sort of positive evidence, for instance some belief about penile tissue, and further drags in the lack of evidence to support his negative claim, then that is not dogmatism, but rather a forceful argument and a challenge to those of you who have some sort of interest in proving that PE works. No one should get mad at a sceptic for demanding that we heighten the level of the debate. After all there is a lot to be won or lost in this matter. We have multiple vendors scamming customers, we have doctors with no regard for safety carving up members, we have teenagers dragging their wangs at home, and we have people selling techniques. The PEcommunity needs to suck it up and realize that there are moral, pcychological and economical concerns, and so anecdotal evidence, though it might satisfy the people who are themselves witnesses, is simply not a good reason for a sceptic to jump on the bandwagon. Argument from ignorance is just as stupid as argument from "I tried it myself! You callin' me a liar, huh?!?", at least if we take the view of our opponent.

My point: stop bitching and accept that people are very much entitled, as it looks now, to call PE bullshit. And to make my point clearer: I don't believe ALL PE is bullshit. That has nothing to do with wether or not one is justified in believing the contrary.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One problem with the whole PE deal is that people always take criticism and scepsis personally, as if someone is attacking the man rather than the claims.

That's actually the case in some instances, though.

Those that are fearful of PE but that wish that they could add size to their penises [and let's be honest- this is a "penis enlargement" forum, so if you're here for any length of time then the subject is of interest to you- positive or negative] will often defend their belief that PE doesn't work, with many using excuses- from quips made by authority figures to claims that PE will harm your penis- to support their assertions. This is understandable, as having one's paradigms challenged isn't easy for some to accept. After all, if PE works, what else might be possible that we've been told isn't ;) For others, it's a case of "sour grapes".

Those that have had success with PE are usually very proud of their accomplishments, so it's to be expected that there's going to be conflict when someone is called a liar, scammer, delusional, or worse because they claimed to have made gains with PE.

I have ben sceptical about the possibility of length and girthgains, and I am still not that impressed with the documentation of either, but I have experienced for myself that at least lengthening is possible. This is in no way evidence (though I tried to document my progress in another thread), but it gives me knowlegde that PE works to some degree (though I remain sceptical about the more bombastic claims, like going from 6 to 9 inches).

If it worked for you wouldn't that be evidence (at least to you) that it does work(?) There also exists evidence and claims of "proof" from sources that can be considered reliable showing that various forms of PE work. There's enough data either directly stated or linked on this forum to support this.

If a sceptic claims that PE doesn't work and bases it on the lack of evidence, then of course that is argument from ignorance, which is a fallacy. But if he provides some sort of positive evidence, for instance some belief about penile tissue, and further drags in the lack of evidence to support his negative claim, then that is not dogmatism, but rather a forceful argument and a challenge to those of you who have some sort of interest in proving that PE works. No one should get mad at a sceptic for demanding that we heighten the level of the debate.

After all there is a lot to be won or lost in this matter. We have multiple vendors scamming customers, we have doctors with no regard for safety carving up members, we have teenagers dragging their wangs at home, and we have people selling techniques. The PEcommunity needs to suck it up and realize that there are moral, pcychological and economical concerns, and so anecdotal evidence, though it might satisfy the people who are themselves witnesses, is simply not a good reason for a sceptic to jump on the bandwagon. Argument from ignorance is just as stupid as argument from "I tried it myself! You callin' me a liar, huh?!?", at least if we take the view of our opponent.

I agree, but that's not often the case here. Often, even when "evidence" is supplied to assert that PE works, it's disregarded or denigrated in some manner by those insisting on being the Devil's Advocate.

The key in all of this is in keeping things civil.

When an argument devolves into, rudeness, Ad Hominem attacks or if the other poster completely disregards the info provided by the claimant, then the opportunity for educational debate is taken away.

My point: stop bitching and accept that people are very much entitled, as it looks now, to call PE bullshit. And to make my point clearer: I don't believe ALL PE is bullshit. That has nothing to do with wether or not one is justified in believing the contrary.

People are definitely entitled to post what they want, but they have to expect a response. If their arguments lack substance then they can expect a strong response. If their argument is intended to create hostility that's often what they'll get too. It may not be "right" or "fair", but the openness of this forum usually requires that those posts be allowed to stand. This applies to either end of the argument.

It's also evident that there are posters that are not here to debate, but rather to troll. Internet history has shown that troll posts almost always raise the ire of members here. It's those particular posters that should be of concern to the forum- not those countering with real responses.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will take seriously PE on the same basis that I will take anything else seriously. When it is done in a witnessed lab setting with complete documentation and method. Until then PE is unknown people on the internet making claims, exactly like penis size claims, and PE claims are all fundamentally size claims. Bottomline: there is no reason to believe it works... without destroying the penis accordingly.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will take seriously PE on the same basis that I will take anything else seriously. When it is done in a witnessed lab setting with complete documentation and method. Until then PE is unknown people on the internet making claims, exactly like penis size claims, and PE claims are all fundamentally size claims. Bottomline: there is no reason to believe it works... without destroying the penis accordingly.

You're entitled to your opinion :smile: Some of us just prefer to take matters like this into our own hands without all of the fear attached to it :wink:

German Stallion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read this thread and re read it. This Post may be long, so bear with me, please. First, there are several who have posted, you can read their posts, that make blanket statements that PE does not work. Then there are those that make statements about pumping etc. and often are blanket statements about them not working either. Nothing works if you just do it a few times. Weight lifting won't work or increase your biceps if you lift weight for a week. But if you do it for years, you will bulk up.

I have to tell you this fact...truth...about me. I had a urologist go after a kidney stone in 1998 and he inserted a tube in my penis going up to the bladder and in do doing broke a part of one of the chambers in my penile shaft. First of all it gave me a 90 degree bend mid shaft and a 45 degree bend right behind the glans. Painful...yes. To the point that I could not even urinate without severe pain. This condition is called Peyronies disease. It is something that can happen to any man if he bends his penis or has an accident with his penis. Mine happened because of a Urologist.

I looked at myself the next day and I was a freak. I was deformed. I was horrified. Getting an erection was extremely painful. I did not go back to that doctor, didn't want to ever see him again and I have not. I searched the internet to see what happened. I read everything day and night to find out what to do. AND, most sites told me there was nothing to do....you have it live with it. No, I said, i won't. I was too active a sexual person to roll over and quit. I grabbed my penis (now this is the first day after this happened) and began to pull it straight. Hurt like fire doing it. I read about a vacuum tube and even called Dr. Kaplan who advertises a lot about vacuum tubes and asked him personally what to do. I bought a penis pump and a tube, got too big of a one first time. Because I had too big of a one, I could not get a good stretch. I ordered a tube from Vacutech and they were also very helpful in getting me what I needed. I had a goal of stretching this penis of mine until it was straight. AND, to some degree I did. I would do it several times a day. Pumping at low pressure, but I was impatient so I upped the pressure. A good pressure is 4 to 5 pounds, but I would go up and up. The smaller tube allowed me to suck that penis straight or straighter than it was and I held it there for several sessions. I would do about three at a time of 20 minutes. Sure, pumping bloats your penis and sucks fluid into it but it also does something else, it stretches the skin for a greater girth size. It is like a balloon...you blow up a balloon and it is small, you blow it up and let the air out and it is now bigger than it was and you do it over and over and it never goes back to the size it was. But I digress...

So I did the pumping and that helped some...I needed more help. I contacted everyone I could and some men on some of these PE sights were willing to help me. Two were very helpful, DLD on MOS and BIB on his "hanging" site. Both have a heart for this subject. I am not promoting either, I am just saying they helped me a lot.

Jelqing was the most helpful, pushing blood into the penis to help heal and in so doing stretch and stretch the tissue. In my case there was a hard, crust like deposit that came and had to be massaged out and worked out and eventually the blood flow moved it away. THEN, there was also the scar tissue that was there that was made when the damage occurred and I had to work that and stretch that and I am still working on that. It is much smaller and does not hurt now, but still there.

It took two years of working to get this penis of mine straight again so it was functional. Now, during all that time, I never told my wife or never told anyone of my plight other than those who I sought help. I did that very discretely. I finally told someone and begin to seek help. I finally after all this time, two years, told my wife and she of course wondered and was in the dark about what was wrong with me and her. She has been very supportive of all this after she knew.

I have since been to many doctors and have been in touch with many so called Peyronies Experts. None of which, by the way, approve of my methods.

Jelging was first, then I did some hanging and more jelqing and more hanging and then some other things that I can tell you if you want to know.

I began after the peyrones, with a less than 5 inch penis flaccid. I do have some pictures of the peyronies damaged penis but like was posted, you don't think about before pics until after you begin to see some results. I still have more curve than I would like, but flaccid I hang 6 inches now. I measured it just a bit ago. I am a tad under 8 inches erect.

When someone has done PE, you can almost always tell be because the base of their shaft is thick and uniform. The pulling seems to pull out from the base. Now, I know there are those who say you can't stretch the penis to make it grow, but you can. There are some factors that need to be said when I say this. THERE is a tough, fibrous cord in the center of your penile shaft called a Septum. It is like a "guitar string" and is very, very tough. If someone would learn how to stretch that they would have the answer to all this. But it seems you can stretch it when it is flaccid. THE minute you let it know you are there, it has a reflex action that "seems to defend" itself and it is there for protection and won't give. I mean, it won't give. THAT is what is keeping you from having a Noodle for a penis. BUT, it seems you can quietly and gently and I mean very gently with little pressure, pull and pull very gently and you will be surprised how far it will stretch. Yes, there is a very true fact without question that penile size is often genetic. I wish I had more genetic disposition. But, I have made up for what I didn't get. I keep working and have increased girth to over 6 inches and have a huge glans as a result of all this.

For those who wonder...about foreskin restoration. I am cut, however I did have more skin than some with my circ. I have a full frenulum and when I was pumping, you get what they call (pumpers) a donut...it is a filling with fluid about the area of the foreskin. Well, I sure got that, mostly because I used too much pressure. So, after all this pumping, here is all this stretched skin. I have a full coverage now, and it was not what I wanted. I had to learn how to handle and work with a foreskin. I had to learn how to clean it, as I now have smegma which I had heard of but never before had, so I learned how to take care of that. From a former "cut" man to now an "uncut" man, it is definitely different.

I am very thankful for all that I have learned in this adventure. I have probably helped 50 or 60 others who have gone through the same thing. I have also helped some who inquired of me about PE and as a result, they are bigger and have stronger erections. One person posted that jelqing does give you stronger erections. I think...and my opinion...that many men in older years get lazy in their penis. They let it deteriorate because they don't use it. Maybe it is true, if you don't use it you will lose it.

I could tell what I do on a daily basis to keep growing. OH, one more thing, the surgery that many do in cutting the suspension muscle can be done manually by stretching the suspension muscle with PE. I am sure that is where much of this growth comes from. I don't mean to be "racist" here but white men have a higher exit point with their penis than black men. White men have a penis that comes out and up and if you stretch that muscle over a period of time, and pull down and down, you will get length. Black men on an average come out differently. Feel where you penis comes out from behind your balls and how it comes up if you are white. If you stretch that muscle or ligament you will have a longer usable penis. ANOTHER thing...for every 30 pounds of extra weight you have, you have almost an inch of un-useable penis.

I told you this would be long...sorry. Hope it was a good read. Thanks for listening.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
damn that made me hurt just reading it. that sux about the damn quack that did that to you. glad you were able to get things straightened out.

D_hjdrsj0214

Account Disabled
Media
it does work! :fing26: it's three blood vessels who's soul purpose is to expand to a certain capacity, therefore; it IS being STRETCHED in the process of an erection...the thing most guys lack beside results is persistence and they don't do it right...squeeze blood into the tip, grab it from right behind the tip and stretch in one direction as hard (and comfortably) as possible...try stretching it down for a day, then a day off...do it for three days down, and three days up, always giving a day of rest in between, may have to switch hands every 2-5 minutes because your arms and hands will get tired, do this for about 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime (best time because during sleep our bodies rejuvenate/heal)....the jelqing is for girth, i'm going for length...i'm 6'2" i'm only supposed to be about 6½ inches when i was 18 but that seems very very small for someone who's 6'2"...now i'm just a few hairs below 8 inches right now, i'm almost 25 years old, i started when i was 20....yes 5 years was a loooooooong time but if you never start, a decade will go by and you might be wondering what you could be at that point ;) scientifically let me break it down, the tissue is cells next to cells, when you stretch it beyond normal capacity, tears and gaps form, your body detects it, goes in and FILLS it, which is why it's very very important to never stretch everyday or you might just do damage...haters gon' hate...like those who tried doing something in life, failed, now they want to make everyone else disbelievers too...fuck proof, just do it right and keep at it, like 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime every other day is just too much for a huge gain???:confused:

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it does work! :fing26: it's three blood vessels who's soul purpose is to expand to a certain capacity, therefore; it IS being STRETCHED in the process of an erection...the thing most guys lack beside results is persistence and they don't do it right...squeeze blood into the tip, grab it from right behind the tip and stretch in one direction as hard (and comfortably) as possible...try stretching it down for a day, then a day off...do it for three days down, and three days up, always giving a day of rest in between, may have to switch hands every 2-5 minutes because your arms and hands will get tired, do this for about 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime (best time because during sleep our bodies rejuvenate/heal)....the jelqing is for girth, i'm going for length...i'm 6'2" i'm only supposed to be about 6½ inches when i was 18 but that seems very very small for someone who's 6'2"...now i'm just a few hairs below 8 inches right now, i'm almost 25 years old, i started when i was 20....yes 5 years was a loooooooong time but if you never start, a decade will go by and you might be wondering what you could be at that point ;) scientifically let me break it down, the tissue is cells next to cells, when you stretch it beyond normal capacity, tears and gaps form, your body detects it, goes in and FILLS it, which is why it's very very important to never stretch everyday or you might just do damage...haters gon' hate...like those who tried doing something in life, failed, now they want to make everyone else disbelievers too...fuck proof, just do it right and keep at it, like 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime every other day is just too much for a huge gain???:confused:

We need pix.