you don't need to go no deepa!

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reminds me of my ex :) except she would act like that with just the head and tell me teasing it would be enough.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a very brief thing with a woman like that. No depth, I hit bottom a few times and she would tell me not to stick it in all of the way. That shit got really tired really fast. I pawned her off on my roommate. He loved fucking her. Poor guy.

Elro

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My GOD, it's such a pain ! And it works for all hole sin both guys and girls. Im' not as big as some of you on thsi website, but half the time I still get the "you're too deep" comments... and I'm not even halfway in !

I use lots of lube, and I have much patience, but many time,s no amount of preparation does the trick. It's sad, really.

belikemike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats so sad about that is, it will take another month or two to do it again, and guess what? She will be even tighter and he will be even harder. Bad sex all around.

Major Mudd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few years ago, I fucked this chick who was only 4ft tall.
Now I'm not that big, in fact I'm only 5x5 and she was complaining that it was huge and to take it out.
Well, after five minutes, she was grabbing my ass and pulling me in deeper as if my cock wasn't big enough.
The next I knew, she was calling me everyday.

singlemom091977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's because it hurts like a motherfucker to have your cervix pounded. it's NOT fun!

I agree but disagree the intense feeling of hitting my cervix is something I love. But its different kind of feeling now if it changed to pain then would not let someone keep doing it...

Hung Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
singlemom.....All i can say about your pic's is "WOW".....Your absolutely a beautiful young lady.

Last edited:

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's fairly big, but she was definately playing for the camara. Unless this chick was a virgin, she should be able to handle is moderately long penis.

I totally agree. She's doing partly to raise his self confidence and macho-ness, while pretending to be so vulnerable.....girls..gotta love em