You Ever Look At Your Sperm In A Microscope?

I've always wanted to do this but never have. It must be amazing to look at them and think, "those guys were just in me and they make new life!"

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to ask this many months ago! I wonder if it's easy to see them using an ordinary microscope. I also wanted to see if they were healthy and good swimmers. I never got a microscope, but was thinking about it just so I could do this. :biggrin1:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder if Gay sperm looks different to Str8 sperm?

If u look really really close u will probably see a "why bother?" look of hopelessness on their little faces!

If u look really really close u will probably see a "why bother?" look of hopelessness on their little faces!

Gay sperm dress better.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its an amazing experience, if you ever get the opportunity go for it. My doctor wanted to check my sperm count before he started me on testosterone therapy, He invited me to take a look down the microscope. You suddenly realise that that is the part of you that make another human life.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You Ever Look At Your Sperm In A Microscope?

Yeah, I have. My father gave me a microscope back in 5th grade. I put all kinds of things under it. Naturally, when I started producing semen, I had to put that under the microscope as well.

Back then I had a friend I used to masturbate with occasionally. One time after cumming I said something like, "Hey, let's look at our sperm under a microscope." And we did.

I wonder if it's easy to see them using an ordinary microscope.

No, it's not. If I remember correctly, my microscope had 3 powers of magnification 100X, 150X and 200x...or something like that. I could be completely wrong about that. It just as easily could have been 100x, 200x, and 400x.

Anyway, even at maximum magnification, I had to strain to see them. They were visible, but just barely. Just some itty bitty little black specs swimming around. I couldn't really see the tail or anything.

I also wanted to see if they were healthy and good swimmers.

Would you be able to tell? I thought my sperm seemed active enough, but I didn't really have any frame of reference.

I never got a microscope, but was thinking about it just so I could do this.

I'd say you could borrow mine, but it would probably be cheaper to buy one yourself that for one of us to fly across the country.

I've always wanted to do this but never have. It must be amazing to look at them and think, "those guys were just in me and they make new life!"

I think I expected to feel something like that. Instead I thought, "they're nothing but a bunch of little black specks."

I'm afraid they will look back at me.

Eek!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yes! When my wife and I were going through fertility treatments, I got to see my sperm under a microscope.

I also saw that while I made a lot more of the little guys than average, they all swam in little circles. The doc said that was probably due to an earlier injury or infection. It's one reason why we ended up doing in vitro to conceive my son.

But to the question at hand ... it really is COOL seeing your little swimmers in person like that! And you're feeling pretty good at the time anyway, 'cause you've just shot them out of the head of your cock during an orgasm!! :cool:

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey! Cool topic and so glad I am not a freak!! I looked at my sperm a few years back under my brothers toy microscope. Being a cheap and cheerful model I did not expect to see much but if memory serves me right at 400x I could clearly see them complete with tails thrshing around. I then wanked reapeatly (I thibk 3 times) to see if they diminnessed in numbers and if anything the opposite was true. More swimmers and more movement but obviously less volume. Pretty cool to see.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

lmao I wonder if gay sperm tastes any different than straight sperm? I do know that they both taste really good though. lol:approve:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Its an amazing experience...You suddenly realise that that is the part of you that make another human life.

...it really is COOL seeing your little swimmers in person like that!

First, imagine seeing your sperm, and thinking about how they were part of you and how they create new life and all that.

Now think about your partner swallowing your sperm, or you swallowing them yourself.

How does that make you feel?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lmao I wonder if gay sperm tastes any different than straight sperm? I do know that they both taste really good though. lol:approve:

I always thought it tasted like battery acid, and smelled like raw Bisquick. But I like it anyway, just because of what it is.:biggrin1:

I remember seeing an episode of Queer as Folk (the U.S. version) in which the mom and friends crash an upscale party, and the mom tried some brie for the first time. She shouts, "this tastes like cum!" and I thought, "hmm...that must be why I like it."

Fireplace

Just Browsing
Media
You know, back in college I actually dated my biology teacher. :) Seriously! We were @ her lab one late day and she gave me a hot BJ and spit it out on a slide glass and popped it under the mega-microscope (can't recall the magnification but it was a very, very expensive/high power professional microscope). It was cool, particularly since it happened via her sucking me off. No BS. She was freaking wild and probably had a mental problem (she was actually only a few years older than me but still...I was her student- that's messed up). She gave me some great memories though. :D