CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dilettante.

I might be, and it wasn't my gun (seriously illegal where I live), but I'm not claiming that it was.

It's bigger and faster (and heavier) than anything I own, I got to shoot it and it put a great big smile on my face.

I'll fuck off now.... :paranoid:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't imagine that a machine gun on peyote would be a terribly difficult target. Inanimate objects, such as they are, machine guns are quite sessile. Peyote is bound to make them even more sluggish. Still, I've never encountered a machine gun on peyote, let alone tried to shoot one.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I wouldn't imagine that a machine gun on peyote would be a terribly difficult target. Inanimate objects, such as they are, machine guns are quite sessile. Peyote is bound to make them even more sluggish. Still, I've never encountered a machine gun on peyote, let alone tried to shoot one.
You have a gift for taking a situation from dumb to idiotic.

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No but when I'm on acid I like to play in nuclear missle silos and try to guess the launch codes. Safety first. Do u ever wonder y people make fun of hill billies? It's because they do stupid stuff like trip balls then shoot guns. Uneducated cousin fucker.