You, Family Members and Nakedness

Revoger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey!

I've been lurking the site for some time, but hadn't posted anything yet.
Today I had a free afternoon and thought why not?

I kinda had a conversation with my friends some time ago. What we found out was, that many of us has encountered embarrassing situations when some of our family members happen to see us naked.
I've never had any problems to get naked when my brother or father sees it or even when I sit in sauna with other male relatives. Yeah, family and time we spend together is really important to me :smile:. But once (and I guess only once) my mother without intention saw me naked. Just accidentally. So big deal? But to her it seemed like "Jesus, my little boy, naked, his DICK!!!"
My mother has been always acted like I'm still her little boy. Ok, no problem 'cause I don't feel like that and I have my own life.
At that time I thought: "Mother, haven't you really seen a naked man?" Btw my dick isn't anything huge, it's a bit above average, but her reaction was like I had 10" :biggrin1:.
My friends told they have had similar experience.

So, guys, what's your experience with family members when they (males, females) happen to see your dick?
Does your mother (or father) has seen your cock? What was their reaction? Do we, sons, always stay parents' little kids or they let you go?

Let's discuss!

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was mid-teens I began sleeping naked, and in the summers always ended up on top of the sheets. Most mornings I had a good erection too. My bedroom had an extra closet, and my mother used that to store linens. On a couple of occasions my mother came into my room in the morning to get things from the linen closet. I was awakened by the door latch clicking, but decided to appear to be sleeping. So I know my mother saw me naked and hard, but nothing was ever said. However, some years later in life, talking with my father, he told me she mentioned seeing how I was hung, and she told my father, "he's bigger than you."

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If there was ever anything my parents didn't care about when I was growing up was my privacy. Doors were never to be locked ect. Therefore, I never let seeing me naked bother them, especially once I knew I had something special.
Now I am a full blown nudist and don't mind who sees me, even if my parents come around, LOL

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I grew up with two sisters and a brother, so 6 of us in a house with only 1 bathroom. We were not allowed to lock the door if we were in the bath, in case someone else needed the toilet. As kids we were often naked together until we reached puberty, after which we all wanted more privacy. I remember my sister walking in when I was in the bath when I was about 16 and I remember walking in when my Mom was in the bath when I was about 13.

In my 20's I changed from being a nudist in private to being totally open about it. After that my Mom saw me naked hundreds of times and my sisters see me naked when they visit on vacation. They all know that I am a nudist and that anyone staying with us will see me naked.

My daughter has seen me naked almost every day of her life. She is now in her 20's and has no hang-ups about male nudity. Only problem might be that she knows what a well-hung guy looks like and may have problems finding a guy to measure up if she uses my package as a standard.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now that my sons are 'grown' (are they really ever?) I have a 'no skidmarks on the sofa' rule- basically, feel free to be a nude as you want but use a towel to sit.

ALso my youngest is/was a bit shy so using it as a why to make him more relaxed...

I keep a pair of shorts on the doorknob in case anyone knocks on the door...

When my wife was alive, I tended to wear boxers, but was relaxed- she tended to wear minimal around my sons, but clothed (loose shorts, tshirt, that type thing...)

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My family's very... prudish. When I was younger, my father was never really self-conscious, but the way I was raised was to go "omg, naked! close your eyes!" It was one of those things I got over when I went to an onsen in Japan

stormyjonny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only person who knows I like being nude is my nudist uncle. One time while spending my summer with my uncle he went into my room to wake me up and found me nude.(The lock to his guestroom dosn' t lock.) So we had a conversation and found out that he also liked being nude. It was cool and the fact that he was only 7 yrs. older than me and the was nothing weird about it. Anyway I'm going to college near his house and my parents have arrange for me to stay with him. Excited for the freedom!

Reactions: deleted14980321

doubl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no family member has seen me naked before my dick started getting big flaccid. However my visible dick line once made many of my familymembers stare at a birthday party about a year ago. I especially remember "catching" my then 50 year old aunt. really staring with a kind of weird look on her face, not even noticing that I was aware she did it. I was visiting my parents house and had run out of clean underwear, plus had to use a pair of pants that had a groin that kind of stuck in, making my dick visible from top to bottom. this was at my parents house, and i became so embarassed about that episode, that I spent most the party in my old room...

my father always look if i have a vsl. and while i was there for christmas, I met my father in the door, getting out of the bathroom on the way to bed while i was naked underneath really thin pajamas pants sporting a "swinging" semi. I was just a bit embarrased and hurried to my room after a quick; "hello", while he was busy staring at how my dick was swinging as i was walking towards him.. He just cant help to stare sometimes, and he had never seen the outline of my semi.
the last yer i have started to

I encounter two times during my lifetime that my parents saw my dick,

The first one, (about two years ago) I had just taken a bath and I had got back at my bedroom, I was completely naked and my mother walked in and saw me scratching my balls she just said: Oh!-and closed the door behind her...

The second one, (about one year ago) again, I had just taken a bath and while I was still in the bathroom I jacked off, I finished, and I was ready to rap the towel on my naked body, when my dad walked in, he saw me from hair to toes and then walked away... A couple of days later and in order to make me feel batter for the fact that he saw me naked and entered the bathroom without my permission he passed by me, naked with his dick lying between his legs...It was the first time I saw him naked and I noticed that our dicks look alike very much...
Neither my mom nor my dad said anything about the things they saw...

JacKHeaD32

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
me and my cousin jerk off together all the time and its been that way since we were about 13. im 19 and he'll be in about 5 months. i'm 5.5 inches and he's a 10 incher. when we i was 15 and he was14 i was about 4 inches and he was about 8. He has always teased me when we wanked and still does and will do things like shake it in front of my face and say "You wish you had this" but its all in fun. You dont know how tempted ive always been to just grab the damn thing and start suckin it lol

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when I was about 10 y.o. I walked in my parents bedroom for something and my father was sleeping in his boxers and he was sleeping on his side and I saw his dick sticking out of the opening of course he didnt know it so i tip toed out of the room

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only problem might be that she knows what a well-hung guy looks like and may have problems finding a guy to measure up if she uses my package as a standard.

Did you ever find yourself thinking "I hope I can find a nice girl with tits just like my mum's?"

I think she'll be fine :tongue:

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This just happened to me a few weeks ago. I'm pretty shy about my body and the last time I was seen naked by my parents was when I was like 5yrs old. A few weeks ago I had just gotten home from the gym and wanted to get a shower and get something to eat. I walked into my bedroom and stripped everything off and grabbed a pair of shorts and shirt and walked out my bedroom door and my dad was walking up the steps, which is right in front of my bedroom door. He saw me from front to back and for a split second I thought "oh damn, I can't believe I was just seen naked" but then I didn't even care. I just said "oh, sorry" and kept walking to the bathroom. He never said anything to me and I never brought it up. I wonder what his thought was of seeing my PA, probably a little shocked that I would even have one is my guess.