you find out you boyfriend can self suck..

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
what do you do?every woman i was ever with always wanted to see me do it but the end result was a mix of reactions..from confusion to being disgusted.i once had an ex-girlfriend break up with me over it.because she couldn't get passed it.just knowing that i could do that.my current girlfriend always knew i could but doesn't want to see me do it either.
so i'm asking ladies... is this a turn off to women?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
what do you do?almost every woman i was with that ever heard the stories about me doing it wanted to se me do it,but the results were a mix of bad emotions ranging from confusion to straight up disgust.
i even had an ex who i was living with that broke up with me when she came home early and caught me do it.saying she couldn't get pass the thought of knowing that i could do that.
so i'm asking the ladies of the site,is this that much of a turn off?
and if your boyfriend/husband/lover was able to do this how would you respond?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a bf who could get the tip in his mouth but couldn't cum that way. It wasn't a turn on or a turn off -- just kind of interesting. Sometimes I'd help support his legs when he did it.

If guys can watch girls play with dildos, what's the big deal if a guy can suck his own dick? :wink:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd flip out a magazine, pull out my chocolate bar, relax and think "thats one more chore crossed off my list " :)

In all honesty, I'd like to see it, but hmmmm it would just be a occasional visual thing. I want the man I am with to be totally into ME, if he sucked himself off and came, I guess it would be hot, as long as I wasn't left wanting.

I like watching the videos of it online, but it always looks kinda awkward and uncomforatble, and the guys just dont look too "into" it

........so my answer is, if he liked to do it, I'd like to watch it, however I'd probably not ask to see, or include it regularly in our sex life.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I fucking LOVE it, my fav party trick of all time.:tongue:

I had a ex that could do it and i begged him to do it on a daily basis. He'd sit on the chair and suck his cock and id sit on the floor below him and suck his balls. And he could do it with such ease, no strain, no real effort.. it was amazing

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend who could do it. It was really interesting to watch...and I used to ask him to do it all the time. I'd have to say that its definately a turn on.

Reactions: SlamminSammy

Busymom

Sexy Member
Media
My husband can do it. I don't find it a turn-on per say, but he has a higher sex drive than me, so I'm definitely fun and supportive of it.
Usually happens about once a week, twice when I'm on my period. It's a great option Nights I'm not in the mood. Some nights I'll help, holds his legs, rub his balls type thing. Others nights if I fall asleep to early he'll have a go alone. I've woken up on more than one occasion to him doing it. I just have a little giggle to myself go back to sleep and let him enjoy. Lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
solo-sucking needs to be a solo affair
years ago i would have enjoyed the late-night cable talent show aspect of it
now.. yeah... you do you on your own time, babe

Reactions: BetterFuture

Busymom

Sexy Member
Media
I would tell him to do it in the other room. There is nothing about it that is attractive to me.
Interesting. I just see it as another form of masturbation. And I'm sure oral sex feels better than his hand. Like a vibrator feels better than my fingers. I join in b/c my want of having Sex has dropped the last couple years. His is still the same. I totally get that he needs an outlet. I know I would if the rolls were reversed. He's a great dad & husband. If I can do something as simple as that to help him enjoy a good orgasm and feel connected at the same time, why not !
It's not like it's poison or he's cheating.
It's just a load of Jizz. And all he's doing is masturbating. Just happens to be doing it with his mouth. Lol.