Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I have observed, children are the chapest thing most people have. There is a woman who lives on my street and she lets her kids run wild, barefoot, shirtless, etc. This morning, pulling out on my way to work, her youngest shoots right out in front of my on the street, in his tricycle. I am glad I was awake and alert this morning.

I was just letting them change the gears while I texted someone... ;)

More to the point, you people, fucking.

And, moreover, why has no one started a "Nick hit 9,000 thread"? [He suddenly noticed, having been gone awhile] Are we as over me as I am?
I refused to out of spite, since u didnt do my 4,000 posts one. :wink:
And welcome back. :biggrin1:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Well in this case Granny's just messed up in the head. Why would you tell the cop that story.

If people were better drivers, I wouldn't see an issue. That's about the average speed on I-75 on the 4th of july at 4PM. 100 isn't as fast as people make it out to be.
"*Shreak*" I was doing almost 90 in my prius" - yea...that is a feat isn't it?

Besides... Who knows, they could have both been buckled in 5-point harnesses in grandma's sleeper 455 Buick, roll cage and all.

It's a good thought! ...but probably not likely.

I like how the police put in these ad's in for the dangers of speeding. What a Joke.
It's never been about safety - it's about money.

Your no safer at 40 than you are at 60. You can get killed doing either speed.
I just have no use for these bullshit propaganda artists telling people that speed is the end all.
Then, the police have the stupidity of chasing drivers down to their death. Hmm...no wreckless endangerment there...

It's the TEXTING, CELL PHONE, LAPTOP, BlackBerry...list goes on too busy to drive shit that causes accidents. So far all three accidents that I was a victim of dealt with the above.
None were speed related. All - if I would have had a child in the rear seat, would have been injured. All were under 50mph.

I'll stop before I go on another rant about the police and insurance industry marriage.

Last edited: