You give more oral sex or get more oral sex

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sad to say that I am the receiver more than the giver. I have a smaller mouth and giving oral is more difficult and sometimes even painful. While I am sure there are sometimes that hubby would like it more, the truth is he enjoys giving as much as I enjoy receiving his services.

Renee

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny this should come up....

I just took a little "break" with TM for a while after he got home from band practice. He was doing a fantastic job on me with his mouth and fingers, but it took me a long time to climax (was well worth it when I finally did, though).

When that happens, I can't seem to fight the urge to apologize. I always end up saying something like "sorry that took me so long."

Tonight he said, "What, you don't think it's fun down here?"

I said, "I wouldn't know, I've never been down there."

He laughed. "Well, it's amazing. Nice view, too. Besides, you go down on me all the time..."

Now, I don't believe for one minute that he eats me out to try and "even the score." I think he's one of those men who truly enjoys it. But I guess it does provide a timely answer to the question presented in this thread. :wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now, I don't believe for one minute that he eats me out to try and "even the score." I think he's one of those men who truly enjoys it. But I guess it does provide a timely answer to the question presented in this thread. :wink:
A couple past lovers were not keen on giving oral. The pattern i've noticed is that they will gave it the first time or two during sex but stopped shortly thereafter. When asked, both said they're just not that oral and I think they were telling me the truth. Neither were big on receiving oral nearly as much as fucking.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
It depends, usually on her preference.

In most of my relationships, I have been primarily the giver of oral sex.

To elaborate needlessly:

I have found some women who appear to like to give head for the element of control over my orgasm that it gives them. I tend to need my own rhythm to climax during intercourse. I can cum when she's on top, but it's infrequent, and I need to 'work at it'. Usually intercourse goes on until she's sated, and then we move into a position where I can thrust hard, deep, and steadily, and I'll cum. So I suspect that some of my partners liked to give me head because when I came, they had made me cum, as opposed to me having made myself cum, in a sense.

OTOH, I had a girlfriend who I dated for several months who never gave me oral sex once - and I did it for her just about every time we were together. She had told me that she used to do it with previous boyfriends... I think it was a power game for her.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The "score" in my house is definitely lopsided with me on the giving end...and that's just the way I like it.

Unless I'm really into the moment, getting blown feels good for a few minutes...but then I really want to fuck. I really think of it as foreplay almost exclusively. The few times that I've actually climaxed from oral took quite a while to finish. Coupled with the fact that I'm fairly girthy, I'm aware this makes for an uncomfortable jaw for my wife.

On the flip side, there's almost nothing about performing oral sex that I don't enjoy. The metaphor might seem cliche, but I liken it to playing guitar in several respects...it's fun to do, I truly derive enjoyment performing, and I learn something new almost every time. It's not about reciprocity or keeping score...it's an act that I've always loved performing, simple as that. And like TM said...the view isn't bad at all! :tongue:

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awwwww, thanks--that's nice.

Actually, he is about a 6 or 7, and thick, but not nearly the size of many of the men on here. (although I think he is perfect.) I just have a really small mouth. I know that sounds selfish, but it is the truth, and for him-receiving is not that big a priority!

Renee

RnR
How big is your husband? I still have not done any guys who were well endowed like you see on here.
You have some perky boobs the way your nips kind of up curve upward, just beautifully natural

Media
As long as I can remember I've been more on the giving side then the receiving one. I love it in between a woman's legs...what can I say? I found with most women that they simply don't know how to give good head to a guy so I opted not to get one. Met only one or two women that really knew what they were doing...

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
I also love to give more than to receive. I love to be able to concentrate on my partner's pleasure without being distracted by my own. (Not to say that the act of giving isn't intensely pleasureable, but in a different way.) Most important, though, is that I love the pure intimacy of the act. I love to explore my partner's private places, and experience her pleasure with all my senses, and to have my face soaked in her glorious wetness. Intimacy is why I'm also a big fan of rimming. It's a pretty bonding thing, when my lover is comfortable enough with me (and me with her) to have my tounge in her ass.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to chime in here to :) I'm a huge fan of giving oral...I honestly would have a VERY hard time dating somebody that would not let me give my oral play lol. In fact, it's one of my fav things to do. The taste, sights, smell, feel of it is just Mind Blowing and I like it Much more so than receiving(Although I like that to lol)

Yep, Oral is Fantastic!@

Teflon

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love getting sucked off & love returning the favor.

I'd say I receive it about twice as much as I give it, despite the fact that I offer all the time. Just the nature of our relationship I guess... we're both pretty into oral.

Fun stuff....

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love giving oral to my wife, the slippery smooth skin and folds, the way her body moves in reaction to my ministrations. Over the years I would say that the ratio is slightly higher for my giving versus receiving. We both enjoy oral sex and I offer more times than she will take me up. I have told her for years that she is welcome to wake me up anytime by sitting on my face, she has only taken me up on that offer twice in 32 years, the last time was a couple of months ago and she expressed surprise that I would be willing to lick her to orgasm and not want or need anything in return. How little she understands that I am willing please her whenever and however I can.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know most women are the givers in a relationship in all fascets. I was thinking if that is in oral sex too.
Personally I love giving more than I get. I love doing it and I wish I could do it longer

I am more of a giver because oral to me is neutral...but much more a taker as peneration goes wanting much he gives to me. I do love to receive a lot.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found with most women that they simply don't know how to give good head to a guy so I opted not to get one. Met only one or two women that really knew what they were doing...

I'll admit that from the time I was a teenager until about...maybe a year and a half ago?...I wasn't that great at it. I was good, but not great. And it did take a lot longer to get him off that way than with intercourse. Part of the problem was that I was still living under the fundamentalist religious shadow I grew up with. My church youth group leader taught that married sex is good, but that oral and anal activities are "not what God intended."

I also believe I was influenced by a cultural phenomenon. I've observed that there seems to be an unwritten "rule" that women are supposed to be afraid of or repulsed by cocks, and that "Good Girl's Don't." Somehow, this gets passed from mother to daughter (and from friend to friend)? I'm not sure what started it, but I know it's very prevalent.

What turned the tide for me was throwing off that mantle and giving myself permission to adore the male body, and especially the penis. Reading Erotica definitely helped -- I realized that other women liked cocks, and found them beautiful, so I wasn't so strange, after all.

So, on a perfectly ordinary day last year, all of a sudden, I really, really wanted to suck my husband's cock. I didn't just want to "please" him. I didn't just want to engage in some selfless, sacrificial act. I actually wanted his cock in my mouth.

That day, when I did it, for the first time ever I really put my heart into it. My long-time habit had been to work the top part of the penis with my mouth, and the bottom part with my hand (because I couldn't get it in my mouth too far without gagging). And although I'm sure that felt pretty good (and I still use the technique sometimes), I decided that day to see what would happen if I didn't use my hands at all. I discovered I could take much more of him if I really wanted to, and that it was exciting. I was getting off on it almost as much as he was. Then, out of the blue, the thought came to me that "maybe this would be even better for him if my mouth felt more like a vagina." So I started experimenting with ways to use my tongue more effectively. Needless to say, as my first "good" blow job, it still wasn't equal to what I can do now. But it was worlds away from what I had done up to that point. He was staggered. "Where in the hell did you learn to do that?" he said, leaning against the dresser because his legs had gone all wobbly. "Um...from books?" I said, thinking of the Erotica.

"Keep reading those!" he gasped. :biggrin1: