You Got Game??

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fighting games.

Specially the Street Fighter series, very good on Ken, expert on bullfighter Vega.

Then adventure or horror, mostly Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, Resident Evil, Silent Hill.

I like RPG, but I don't play them often. My favourite is (still) Chrono Trigger for SNES, the best.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Out of principle, I don't game. I live in a very technical city. We've Apple, IBM, Dell HQ, NCSoft, and several ISPs here. I know friends at all of them. They live their lives away in UltimaOnline, Everquest, WoW, City of Heroes.

No.

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a god at Gears of War & Halo.
Just rented F.E.A.R. last night, have yet to play it though..

I honestly play Wii Tennis more than anything, though. [lol]

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have "Path of Neo" and "Enter The Matrix" on PS2. I think that Matrix Online sucks.

I wish that the Wachowski's had a "Matrix" RPG (roleplaying game) a la Dungeons and Dragons. That would be cool.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly play Wii Tennis more than anything, though. [lol]

Hell, I've been fooling around with the Wii weather & news channels almost as much as tennis!

I first played a Wii a couple weeks ago at a friend's house, and I got mine just yesterday. Man, it's so cool. I'm now planning on taking a bunch of my PS2 games to the store to trade them in towards Wii titles (I'll keep the good driving games & Guitar Hero, though).

The Wii is just so pleasant to use, too. Plus, it really is on another level entirely than the 360 or PS3 -- Nintendo wasn't joking around with the "Revolution" name for the prototypes.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too bad I can't make an anatomically correct Mii..

(or is it a good thing that I can't?)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an X-Box hooked up to a projector in the loft (converted to a home cinema) which gives a 2.5-3m screen. It's notionally for visiting sprogs of friends etc; it keeps them busy while we chat etc but once in a while I indulge myself in some mindless shoot 'em up or another. I sometimes run Moto GP which can be nausea inducing on such a big screen at first!!

On the tabletop I enjoy Monopoly and Risk though I've not played the latter in years. Had a friend years ago who was wildily into D&D but I never saw the point, no imagination I guess.