you guys ever have a jockstrap stolen?

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
more than once at my old gym, a jockstrap would disappear from my locker or from the bench. once it happened even while i was standing there. it was on the bench while i was undressing to shower and some fucker musta snuck up behind my ass to steal it...

anybody else ever look for your jock at the gym only to find it gone?

D

deleted436524

I've had atleast a dozen jocks disappear from my gym bag or locker over the years. No big deal in fact I find it flattering that a guy would want to pinch my jock. Hell, I've taken a few myself. Wish more guys would strap up these days.

Reactions: Anari Aliva

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
more than once at my old gym, a jockstrap would disappear from my locker or from the bench. once it happened even while i was standing there. it was on the bench while i was undressing to shower and some fucker musta snuck up behind my ass to steal it...

anybody else ever look for your jock at the gym only to find it gone?
Never happened to me.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never had it happen before.

Would that make them a "brief thief"? :biggrin1:

Good grief. What kind of a thief would take the brief of a man of such beef!? Taking a man's chief fig leaf...what a queef! Sorry gentlemen, this is all corny beyond belief!

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to live in an apartment complex where my sexiest underwear would disappear from the dryer. Not each and every time, but enough for me to know someone was taking a pair or two out occasionally. Some of them cost good money too!

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have had several jocks and underwear stolen from my locker or gym bag....I guess there are guys that get off on other guys sweaty underwear. I bring an extra set so I don't have to work out or leave freeballin.

I don't need to do it even never, I have already have my three Jockstraps, So i don't need to steal others.

Learn more about:

Jockstraps | Mens Underwear

Last edited by a moderator: