Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sometimes I think that guys who leave their sweaty clothes sitting on the bench (between shower and dressing to go home) are asking for their stuff to be stolen. I mean, how long does it take to shove it in their locker? Are they really thinking that being locked up with their street clothes will soil and smell them up?

I'd only think about grabbing an extra if I saw it in the gym hanging on the hooks by the shower, alone, and if it was there both when I arrived and was ready to leave- aka clearly abandoned and needing a home.... Even then I'd probably decline unless I knew who it had belonged to!!! :)

Reactions: Anari Aliva

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
No jockstraps, but a few Speedos, back when I had to swim at a regular commercial gym for a while. I quickly found I couldn't hang them on the hook with my towel while I took my shower. Or if I dried off and forgot them, walked to my locker to change, and came back a few minutes later to get them - forget it.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nope, but if I had one that might get stolen if left laying around it would probably be my Jofa hockey cup jock.

Those things are awesome. They look more like a cock appliance than a jock. They just look fucking awesome.

Last edited:

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had compression shorts, a few jocks, swim suits disappear in the loakcer room in HS, college. Once in a NYSC in NYC, I left my shorts, shirt, and white Nike compression shorts on the bench while I showered because they were all wet from sweat during my cycling class....the Nike compression shorts were gone when I returned to my locker.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
expensive loss i would imagine, despite the possible ulterior motive fr the theft
also geuss some folk have a genuine need to acquire such an item, cos they cant afford there own, so i geuss supporting the guy in this sense, is quite a nice gesture.......

Lowhangershunter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree CUBE. I could/would never take what wasn't mine. I prefer to be more direct and honest and ask a guy if I could have or "borrow" his used jockstrap. It gets better results:smile:

BTW..If there are any jockstrap owners in my neck of the woods...hit me up!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess what gets me too is when I see a jock on the bench, I am not thinking it belongs to the sexiest guy in the world...lots of the guys at the gym are nasty. NASTY. It might belong to the fat man over there that is peeing in the shower. You know the one. He also was very careful not to use the towel he is standing on until he needs to wipe his face right before he leaves the gym. He left his jock on the bench...better snatch it now. That guy.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lots of the guys at the gym are nasty. NASTY. ............better snatch it now. That guy.

ooohhhh CUBE,
you have shattered my dreams, hha i was trying to make believe that sort of thing / those thoughts, never really happen..? ha

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The STASI (secret police) in East Germany did similar things to track down possible defectors or enemies of the state with their German Shepherd guard dogs. They simply would place these articles of clothing or cloths that they sat upon into zip lock plastic bags for future use. Track, hunt and kill.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess what gets me too is when I see a jock on the bench, I am not thinking it belongs to the sexiest guy in the world...lots of the guys at the gym are nasty. NASTY. It might belong to the fat man over there that is peeing in the shower. You know the one. He also was very careful not to use the towel he is standing on until he needs to wipe his face right before he leaves the gym. He left his jock on the bench...better snatch it now. That guy.

LOL.

You mean the moist jock strap next to the can of Tinactin? :eek: