you have to PAY to view member gallery images large size???

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That just isn't the case. Nothing more to say.

Why is it then that I'm able to look at as many straight or solo pics as I want but, whenever I go to look at a pic of two guys, I can't?

Smells like prejudice to me.

No - it really isn't the case. Users take pics up and down at their own discretion - the only way they are sorted or tagged by the site is if the user has chosen 'male' or 'female' in the profile. It just isn't possible that only the 'gay' shots are blurred for you. Show screen shots as proof or drop it, bud.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Isnt LPSG started from a gay man? If so, im sure he'd be the first to make sure all of the gay people couldnt see the images they wanted to.

Ugh, quit the bitching pay for the membership or settle for thumbnails. This site isnt a democracy. We are lucky the owner even considers our opinion for anything. I've been a part of huge sites where it was a dictatorship and there was a bunch of spinoffs of pissed off members started their own gig. I don't see a lot of that around here because for the most part there isnt much to bitch about.

It's a privately owned site, if you owned some stock in it i'd see having reason to bring up advertising issues seriously. We spend more on Starbucks every morning than we would for a months membership here.

It's all about priorities.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You get a few days free full-size viewing when you join. Then you can either pay, submit a verification pic of your own, or make over 1,000 posts to the board if you want full viewing privileges.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.