You just have to know...

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
So what threads do you subscribe to? How many subscriptions do you have?

What does it take for a thread to end up on your list of subscriptions?

I have 16 subscriptions, mostly to threads in Adult Websites :redface:

But I also have a lot of threads I started, some from ages ago when I first joined, they haven't had replies for the longest time but they remind me of what I was like when I first joined.

Obviously I also have What do you Smell of Right Now? and a couple of celeb threads for me to perv over my favourite famous boys. :tongue:

Last edited:

I haven't subscribed to any, lol - didn't even know you could. :/

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I auto-subscribe when I post in a thread. I don't have email notification enabled which is just as well as I currently have 3786 subscribed threads. :redface: Oops make that 3787. :redface:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I auto-subscribe when I post in a thread. I don't have email notification enabled which is just as well as I currently have 3786 subscribed threads. :redface: Oops make that 3787. :redface:

Yeah I disable email notification too. I suppose I only have them to help me find threads I find worth revisting.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I forgot i was subscribed to any, just looked and there is 1.

Why are Europeans so jealous of the USA.

I used to subscribe a lot but you don't really need to when there are those lovely little arrows at the side letting you know which threads you've been on.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never subscribe, though periodically I'll review my post history to see if there have been any replies of interest or if anyone has quoted me in case I want to respond.

Oh, and BTW: congrats on the new status, Mr Mod Man.

D

deleted3782

Me too. I am subscribed to 975 threads.