YOu just mIght Be a Total DouchebAg If..

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone who drives around and still has a VOTE KERRY or VOTE GORE bumpersticker. Support your party, yeah, but that was YEARS ago.

pjcx

Just Browsing
Media
I thought this might be kind of fun...

What in your opinion gives someone away as a total douche just by looking at them..

I will Go first.

"Tap Out" clothing.

Ok, so yeah its the new poser thing, but what baout people sponsored by tapout?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, so yeah its the new poser thing, but what baout people sponsored by tapout?

If you are a professional fighter, and you a sponsered.. than NO. it does NOT make you a douche bag.. its your business.
but when i see guys wearing that brand.. I cant help but think of a wannabe tough guy, who has no penis, and has to advertise to everyone everywhere that he is a 'badass'

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you turn your car stereo up so loud that everyone within a .25 mile radius is feeling the second hand vibes and on the verge of an ear bleed and are driving two miles a year and sideways to see who is watching you....

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may be a douchebag if...

...you're a scientologist.
...you don't say hi back to my kid when he says hi to you in a store, insted you look at him like he's an alien.
...your car payment is more than your rent/mortgage payment (unless you own your house outright, that's the anti-douchebag)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

...you don't say hi back to my kid when he says hi to you in a store, insted you look at him like he's an alien.
...your car payment is more than your rent/mortgage payment (unless you own your house outright, that's the anti-douchebag)

Who doesn't say hi back to a kid? thats so douchebag-ish

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who doesn't say hi back to a kid? thats so douchebag-ish

Oh, honey. The world abounds with douchebags of that ilk..... I witnessed one walk right into my little brother with a lit cigarette and deliberately put it into his arm and say "That is what you get! ". I was a child, but stunned by the pure evil of that action. I secretly prayed that she would run into a Mack truck as soon as she left the mall parking lot. I have pretty powerful praying skills... She was a mid level management douchebag. Most of the ones mentioned prior were neophytes...

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media

ouch.. I dont think you can group someone into the 'douchebag' catagory just by a religion.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes,... yes it does ;)

I have always thought of corvettes as doucebag cars.. not as much as porches... but vipers...
hmmmm....
I dunno...
im just jealous.. i dont even own a car.

Heh heh, What's the difference between a Corvette and a Porcupine ?
On a Porcupine, the pricks are on the outside !!!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...in an open car (not a Miata - a much older roadster), and that included a New England winter. Even worse, it was an English car with no heat...
You may be a douchebag if you think a Miata even begins to compare to something as cool as an English roadster, no matter what it's practical limitations may be. :tongue:

Anyone who owns/drives a huge SUV...
Further, you may be a douchebag if you live in a totally urban area, yet insist on outfitting said SUV with full jungle brush guards! :mad: