You know...I'm 14"...I'm 10"...I'm 12.5".......

The thing is:smile:...I did a little test on myself, as we all do...the distance from the top of my cock where it protrudes from my abdomen to my navel is exactly 8". When I lay flat on my back with an erection my cock finishes at my navel. Without surveying this measurement I don't know if we are all close to the same in this regard........

So when I measure 14" with the tape it is about 1" short of my nipples......so when a male says that they have a 12.5 or a 14"cock erectand their navel is visible near the head of their cock, either they have had their navel surgically moved close to their nipple....or :confused:

Just a little observation

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While it is true that everybodys naval is in the same place - some are nearer the chest and some are nearear the willy - and its true a penis is curved so wont go up your body that far, but mostly this is due to the size of the balls - Im mean someone would need to have really HUGE balls to claim that something THAT size is 14 inches :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get what you're saying, Vibe. But every person's dimensions and proportions are different.

Your observations made me curious, so I measured: from base of penis to belly button, I'm about 9 inches. From base of penis to nipple-level, I'm 19.5 inches. I'm also about 6' 3" tall.

The guys who claim to have a 12 incher, and the photos show that it just reaches to the belly button, must be about 9 feet tall.

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DC_DEEP makes a very good point about every person's dimensions and proportions are different.

Disregarding the fact that I'm 38, it's always irked me that I tend to be long-waisted. Like one of my best workout buds, who's a personal trainer, I'm 6'1. We both have 46-47 inch chests and 31-32 inch waists and in dress shirts require 36 inch sleeves. That's not the problem...it's finding slacks or jeans that fit....our inseams are 27. This requires a trip to the tailor for every pair of 501's and slacks that we buy as it seems that the smallest inseam is 29 if you're lucky enough to find one pair on the shelves.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The guys who claim to have a 12 incher, and the photos show that it just reaches to the belly button, must be about 9 feet tall.
Unless they give a full head to toe body image; there is a possibility that they are less than 9 feet tall and just have short legs- think of the old Mr.Potao Head. With no legs at all, his penis would undoubtedly reach to his eyeballs!

(and just why was there no penis attachment in the Mr.Potato Head package? After all, a man is more than just eyes, nose and ears)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hotpony, that's exceptionally unusual. Differences in torso-to-leg length are really common, but sleeve length and inseam are usually very close to the same - within an inch or maybe two. That's the first time I ever heard of a 9-inch difference between the inseam and sleeve length.

(Yes, I took art classes for years, and we did lots of body-proportion studies.)

But still, I would not believe many claims of a 10 or 12 inch cock that just barely reaches the navel.

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DC_Deep, have to agree with you on not believing claims of a 10 or 12 inch cock that barely reaches the navel. But in regard to the problem that Jim and I have with respect to the large differences between our inseam and sleeve length there's not much that I can say except that we appear to be the extremes/exceptions on that bell-shaped curve.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_Deep, have to agree with you on not believing claims of a 10 or 12 inch cock that barely reaches the navel. But in regard to the problem that Jim and I have with respect to the large differences between our inseam and sleeve length there's not much that I can say except that we appear to be the extremes/exceptions on that bell-shaped curve.
Oh, I didn't doubt that, pony, just commenting that it's unusual, and much moreso that you both have the same problem.:biggrin1:

I've always had to opposite problem - finding inseams long enough. My midsection is a bit wider these days, so it's not quite as difficult for me. But in high school and college, it was extremely difficult to find 32W 36I jeans.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always had to opposite problem - finding inseams long enough. My midsection is a bit wider these days, so it's not quite as difficult for me. But in high school and college, it was extremely difficult to find 32W 36I jeans.

Try being a woman. In shirts and sleeves, you get one choice for length. Same with skirts and dresses. In pants, some manufacturers make a long inseam, but they are somewhat hard to find. I'm 5'9" which is on the tall end of women's height, and it's rare to find shirts long enough, sleeves long enough, and sometimes pants long enough. I have a long torso and a high waist, so finding clothes that really fit well is not easy.

Now, they do make petite collections of clothing that are proportioned specifically for women under 5'3 or so that some stores carry, but if you're over that, you're expected to have the same body proportions no matter what your height, weight, or body type. Just once I would like to buy a long skirt that went past my ankle like they are supposed to.

I'm done ranting now. :biggrin1:

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh, I didn't doubt that, pony, just commenting that it's unusual, and much moreso that you both have the same problem.:biggrin1:

Every time I go to Academy to get new 501's, I look at the stacks and wonder who in the hell wears all those 34 and 36 I's. :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try being a woman. In shirts and sleeves, you get one choice for length. Same with skirts and dresses. In pants, some manufacturers make a long inseam, but they are somewhat hard to find. I'm 5'9" which is on the tall end of women's height, and it's rare to find shirts long enough, sleeves long enough, and sometimes pants long enough. I have a long torso and a high waist, so finding clothes that really fit well is not easy.

Now, they do make petite collections of clothing that are proportioned specifically for women under 5'3 or so that some stores carry, but if you're over that, you're expected to have the same body proportions no matter what your height, weight, or body type. Just once I would like to buy a long skirt that went past my ankle like they are supposed to.

I'm done ranting now. :biggrin1:
But let's get back on topic here, snoozie. You claim your clitty is 17 inches long, but I know it only just barely reaches your belly button. You are such a fake!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Your observations made me curious, so I measured: from base of penis to belly button, I'm about 9 inches. From base of penis to nipple-level, I'm 19.5 inches. I'm also about 6' 3" tall.

Me too.

Base to navel (as opposed to naval base) 10 inches.
Base to nipple 21 inches.
Height 6 2

Oh god, I have short legs :eek: