You know, this forum has the best name ever

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
One of the things that is so beautiful about this forum is that you have men of different sexual orientations communicating with one another about such a "taboo" topic. At first, I was surprised to see so many self-identified "straight" men here. Sorry if this offends anyone, but my perception is that mostly it would be gay men (and very open minded straight men, like me) who would post here. Then today I realized, "Geez, what straight guy wouldn't like to post at a forum called 'Large Penis Support Group'?" I mean, damn, dude, my penis is so big that I need emotional and psychological support just to cope with it! :evilgrin:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's about more than size. I was also pleased to see so many straight guys here, and pleased that this wasn't a "gay" site (altho if you've been in the chat room you'd wonder!). I think the site affords anonymity to guys, str, gay, or anywhere inbetween, to discuss things they may be uncomfortable discussing with their friends. Not everyone has friends that they can discuss such matters with, so sites like this are a great way of getting around that.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Glad you are here. Yes, there are all varieties here--in size, attitude and persuasion. I've received a lot of encouragement here through a variety of topics, many of which are not about sexuality or cock size. But there is support here for cock size, too.

Hope to hear more from you. So what kind of support are you looking for, since you apparently have a problem in your pants?

Just wondering.

:hi:

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
This forum also has some of the most intellectually stimulating people who can discuss a wide range of topics - not just "I got a big piece of meat'".

The insights, snipes, banter and caring discussion makes this a unique forum.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
To be completely honest, bro, I wouldn't be comfortable discussing most of this with any of you -- in person. I would be too afraid that you all would think I was coming on to all of you, or that you were all secretly coming on to me, etc. Let's face it, straight dudes are a bit paranoid about such things!

Originally posted by Irvy@Oct 26 2005, 08:28 PM
Not everyone has friends that they can discuss such matters with, so sites like this are a great way of getting around that.
[post=355699]Quoted post[/post]​

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
LOL :)

It's not that I'm looking for support for what is in my pants, but what is not in my pants, i.e., a big penis.

Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Oct 26 2005, 08:43 PM
So what kind of support are you looking for, since you apparently have a problem in your pants?
[post=355705]Quoted post[/post]​

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
You aren't kidding, bro. This forum is perhaps the most surprising and bizarre forum I've ever found!

What is bizarre about it is that at first you'd assume that such a board would really just be a hook-up for gay men. I'm sure that goes on here, as it does in all forums most likely, but like you said: there is so much more here too!

Originally posted by hungwitz@Oct 26 2005, 08:43 PM
[post=355706]Quoted post[/post]​

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea+Oct 26 2005, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skinny Guinea &#064; Oct 26 2005, 09:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>You aren&#39;t kidding, bro. This forum is perhaps the most surprising and bizarre forum I&#39;ve ever found&#33;

What is bizarre about it is that at first you&#39;d assume that such a board would really just be a hook-up for gay men. I&#39;m sure that goes on here, as it does in all forums most likely, but like you said: there is so much more here too&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-hungwitz
@Oct 26 2005, 08:43 PM
[post=355706]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=355716]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Hey, what about us chickies? :hi:

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea@Oct 26 2005, 10:02 PM
Oh, yeah, baby. :evilgrin: The thought that some women hang out and read us talking about our penises -- uh, let&#39;s just say .... uh ... I like that. :bounce:

[post=355721]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s not so much voyeuristic for me. I just got into a relationship with a fellow who is packing and I was looking for tips on how to handle it.

The funny thing is, I realized I was falling for him before the penis size matter came up. (smack me for that choice of words)

Even if he was average, I&#39;d be madly, insanely in love with him. In fact, the size of his lunchbox is the last thing on my list of why I love this man.

And I really dig a lot of the folks on here.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is why I went looking for a site that would help my wife and I understand how we could cope with my larger than average girth. The people on this site have helped with suggestions and information and we are finally having successful intercourse.

It is nice that people with similar experiences are willing to help the newbies.