You know those people who always argue...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years ago, that meant not posting at all here. I remember when this place was filled with guys who claimed to be 11" long, then called bullshit on any girl who claimed to have a man with 10".

I meant in real life, but there are a few people on here that I prefer not to interact with.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate those people, as well as anyone who turns it into Comedy Club Open Mic Night with "I call her my wife" comments. Seriously, shut the fuck up.

I'm allergic to people going in and telling someone 'well, I'm not judging', but 'get a life'. How transparently stupid can one get? I don't like 'get a life' in real life either, because even if a person has what looks like an undesirable life-style, i.e., homeless and an alcoholic, it's just rude.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Right, an undesirable life is still a life.

My brother always tries to tell me how to dress, because I typically wear a t-shirt and jeans unless I'm in a formal situation. He seems to think he knows the reason I had trouble getting a job was because I wear jeans to job interviews. For one, no I don't. More importantly though, most of these employers never met me... and I'm pretty sure that careerbuilder.com is a pile of turd.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know exactly the types you're talking about too - and I haven't seen any of 'em on this thread either... :eek:

one of my really good friends sometimes gets like that; I'll state some sort of fact and he'll dispute it, no matter how convinced he is that he's right or not (usually he's completely out in left field), it's usually just for argument's sake. And although I'll do my best to convince him that he's incorrect, he's ALLLLWAYS the one who's right... :rolleyes:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago, that meant not posting at all here. I remember when this place was filled with guys who claimed to be 11" long, then called bullshit on any girl who claimed to have a man with 10".

I personally don't get involved with the threads about fakes, except on the Adult Websites Forum, where you find a lot of dildoes, photoshopping, and people who claim all sorts of obviously preposterous things. The LPSG fake threads are more interesting in proportion to how much time you spend on here, it seems. I don't really care that much, unless it's somebody I'd be meeting, and I meet all my sex contacts offline. Never hooked up with somebody by first meeting them online, although I've met a few regular bloggers that way, and only once did I enjoy it. But I'm sure it sometimes is okay, and not everybody can live in cities where it is easy to find sex. But for the same reason, I never used phone sex when that was more popular.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
And i'm still learning who's who on here, maybe i should not be to trusting, i just hate it when i have my own opinion on something not that i am trying to shove it on anyone else, but my own opinion, to get ganged upon and looking an idiot, apologies for this comment but i am newish, so i am still learning.
BTW, please nobody take offense, i don't wanna cause a war .