You know what I love?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed this periodically also. Perhaps he has been pumping and jelqing? :confused: :tongue: Unless...do you think that some of the men here lie about the size of their penis?!? :eek: :confused: :eek:

Hey, tape measures are readily available... but it's down to us to read the numbers. *grins sharply*

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've called a couple of people out on that subject. It's understandable if someone joins here at age 18 and then three years later, they've grown 3/4". It happens to many people. However, when someone says that at age 16, they had 9", at age 17, it was 7.5" and at 22 it's 11", something is fishy.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I've called a couple of people out on that subject. It's understandable if someone joins here at age 18 and then three years later, they've grown 3/4". It happens to many people. However, when someone says that at age 16, they had 9", at age 17, it was 7.5" and at 22 it's 11", something is fishy.

I've seen people ranged from 7.5-9 inches over the course of 6 months.... It's great.

randomperson said:
Hey, I'm 7.5x5.5, give me a shout!!
randompersonagain-adaylater said:
Yah, it's tough to penetrate women, I usually have trouble and I am only 8x5 on a bad day ;)
randompersonthatsameday said:
I can't find condoms that fit my 8.5x6 dick

randomnextday said:
I find that when I fuck my boyfriend *NOTE THE SEXUAL PREFERENCE CHANGE*, he tends to cry out when I shove my 9inch cock inside him without lubricant... so we always have to take the time to lube up, even though I like it rough. He's just a pussy.

I think that is enough examples.:cool:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
That's the trouble with telling a fib. You are required to have a good memory.

Then, there's always the standard-issue AOL measuring tape....

Jackoff Jr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the trouble with telling a fib. You are required to have a good memory.

Then, there's always the standard-issue AOL measuring tape....

Right you are. I believe it was Abraham Lincoln who said, "when you tell a lie you have to tell five more to cover up the first one". I'll be the exception to the rule and tell you the honest truth. I have exactly 6 3/4 " in length and
6 " in girth and I'm 99.9% certain that isn't going to change since it hasn't in the last 40 + years. I have in rare occasions squeezed out 7" when I was extremely hot and rock hard during an edging session. For those who might be curious, I always measure on the top side, which I've always understood tobe the correct method.