You know what they say about Italians ....

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
I'm half Italian. Very handsome and quite well hung.

I once walked into a doctor's office and every gal in the place stopped what they were doing to look at me! (just like the old "My broker is--" TV commercials.)

It was flattering and a bit embarrassing. (what does one do in a situation like that? especially when I knew what was to happen next--

My wife stepped in right after me and broke the mood

Yes. I've had women come on to me. No. I've never yet taken one up on the offer.

bif

...from charleston sc

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bif9x65@Apr 22 2005, 11:16 AM
I'm half Italian. Very handsome and quite well hung.

[post=303268]Quoted post[/post]​
Now you've got me wishing you could add at least one "0" to that percentage homosexual, bif :excl:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb
How, pray tell, would they be "predisposed to conclude that there is no significant difference"? Saying something's "predisposed to conclude XYZ" only works if you have actual statistical evidence.
[post=303116]Quoted post[/post]​
Cute. You know what I meant though. Bear in mind also that English is not my first language.

And wouldn't you at least agree that those comments seem suspect? It's not the only manifestation of China's obsession with the West in general, and white men in particular. Also, the unusually small sample size could have easily skewed the results. I obviously can't say whether it was intentional or not, but to me it appears to be so.

I laugh when I read comments like "all the polls and studies done on it have shown that there is no significant difference between the races when it comes to penis size"—ignoring the studies that do not suit their politically correct worldviews. And throwing in a few derogatory, near-racist remarks every now and then doesn't make it any less so. By the way, sometimes I feel like certain people around here are holding themselves back so they won't "stand out" too much.

Misty: I guess I must be the exception then. Ive only been with a few Italian men and they were all nicely hung but not what Id call large and I dont think I could honestly say they were the best lovers Ive had. My girlfriends and I did an 18 month overseas tour after finishing school and there was a bit of a consensus that the guys in Egypt, Argentina and The Netherlands seemed quite well equipped. But its all just chance isnt it. Not like we took a poll of the entire male population.
While I thought the Argentinian men were wonderful lovers I also thought that the Malaysian men were stunning. None of the 3 I was with were large but they had such beautiful, smooth bodies, such delicate touch and no macho posturing so it was like being with another woman but with extra benefits lol.

Goon:
Originally posted by lokican@Apr 21 2005, 05:33 PM
I think the purpose of this study was to prove asians are just as hung as everyone else. From the pics i've seen it seems to be true asains ( meaning oriental) have more below average men than any other group. Can you blame them for trying to disporve otherwise because that Sterotype must suck.
[post=303159]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, it does. I keep waiting to see some hung Asian studs prove it wrong but so far (from personal experience) that flavor comes in tiny, small and average. The only big ones I've seen were a couple of photos. I'd LOVE to have someone prove this one wrong. The idea of smooth brown skin, slanted eyes and a big cock turns me on.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Goon@Apr 22 2005, 01:58 PM
. . . . The idea of smooth brown skin, slanted eyes and a big cock turns me on.
[post=303310]Quoted post[/post]​
A few years ago at our local YMCA a hung asian guy was cool about showing his unusually large flaccid in the showers. Since we had been indoctrinated with the 'small asian' stereotype, he became the subject of lots of comments. We never saw him hard, but we took his word at 'over seven'. His attractive features, face and bod, made him a likely candidate for your turn-on, Goon! :evilgrin:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Apr 22 2005, 04:05 AM
And wouldn't you at least agree that those comments seem suspect? It's not the only manifestation of China's obsession with the West in general, and white men in particular. Also, the unusually small sample size could have easily skewed the results. I obviously can't say whether it was intentional or not, but to me it appears to be so.
And how do you do that intentionally? Kinda hard to, unless you think Chinese guys walk around with their penises hanging out.

The biggest problem with it is it's a waste of government funds. Thankfully, it's the Chinese government, not ours, wasting money for once.

I laugh when I read comments like "all the polls and studies done on it have shown that there is no significant difference between the races when it comes to penis size"—ignoring the studies that do not suit their politically correct worldviews.
Oh, an anonymous "French Army surgeon" who died over a century ago? Or maybe a study claiming a negative correlation between penis size and intelligence?

The studies which actually involve doctor-measurement usually find less than a centimetre difference.

ThickTexan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in Texas a couple of weeks ago and in one of the mens' room there was a condom dispenser that carried slim ones for more sensitivity. Huh?.....maybe so they won't slip off so easily.

I would have thought that the selling of small condoms would not be allowed in Texas. Another hole in the myth that everything in Texas is bigger. :p

jay
[post=302904]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Jay,
That's just one of our ways of showing hospitality to non-Texans.

ThickTexan

Reactions: dallas_dad65

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb)</div><div class='quotemain'>
And how do you do that intentionally?[/b]

No, what I&#39;m saying is that a sample this small could very well have resulted in a high sampling error. You expect me to believe that they could only come up with 148 volunteers? We&#39;re talking about Hong Kong, not some small town in the Midwest. It&#39;s "almost" as if they were looking for a sample that was not representative of the population. Obviously, it could have gone either way, but something tells me they wouldn&#39;t have publicized the results in the same way if they had found an average of 5 centimeters.

By the way, JonB, you didn&#39;t answer my question, so I&#39;ll ask again: "Wouldn&#39;t you at least agree that those comments seem suspect?"

Kinda hard to, unless you think Chinese guys walk around with their penises hanging out.
Well, I can&#39;t speak for anyone else, but for me, it "kind of" shows, even when I&#39;m fully dressed. LOL. I don&#39;t know if a selection procedure was used, but, you know, it can be done... Well, kind of. ;)

Oh, an anonymous "French Army surgeon" who died over a century ago? Or maybe a study claiming a negative correlation between penis size and intelligence?
Not really, no (LOL). Sounds to me like you own a copy of Race, Evolution, and Behavior. I don&#39;t agree with Rushton&#39;s conclusions, but as he says in his book: "more up-to-date information comes from the World Health Organization."

<!--QuoteBegin-jonb

The studies which actually involve doctor-measurement usually find less than a centimetre difference.[/quote]
Which ones are you referring to? According to this study, there was a difference of 1.65cm in flaccid size between Italians and Filipinos, and blacks weren&#39;t even included.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, it can be done, if you&#39;re 10". LOL

As for Rushton, I had to laugh at his argument because it&#39;s reductionist into different degrees of "allowing everything vs. allowing nothing". The thing is, every sexual activity can potentially have an effect on kinship. Classic coitus produces children, so most simpler societies have taboos about when you can do that. Incest, in addition to genetic disorders and psychic traumata, turns society into a pack of sister-marrying hicks whose lives are marked by endemic warfare. It doesn&#39;t do much better if the couple can&#39;t logically have children either. These are the rules of simple societies.

Complex societies, OTOH, tend to be far more jealous about sexual access to females. While simple societies will probably have polygyny, might have a taboo on virginity, and might even be, shall we say, "hospitable", complex societies usually have polygyny, invariably have a taboo on virginity, and generally aren&#39;t so "hospitable". (Even in Western society, we see the phenomenon of "trophy wives", so my point about polygyny remains.) At the same time, complex societies tend to encourage more births among the working class so there will be more servants. Complex societies also tend to encourage inbreeding among the ruling class, thus reducing the number of potential heirs.

It gets more embarassing with his lack of knowledge wrt evolution. The last time I saw such ignorance of biology, paleontology, climatology, or archaeology was that whole "aquatic ape" fad in the 70s.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I&#39;ve only been with one Italian guy, and he was average-sized. However, I&#39;m willing to concede that a sample size of one might not allow me to draw any statistical conclusions.

But what struck me about the survey was that the "large" Italians were only 9 cm long soft-- a shade over 3.5 inches. This strikes me as small for a soft measurement. Or is my perception of what an average size is somewhat inflated? :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Apr 23 2005, 08:05 PM
Aquatic ape? Is that like a pet rock? :p
[post=304060]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, it was pop science. Pop science is, of course, always a POS.

D

deleted1223

im 100% italian my parents are from milan and pretty much all the men in my family r well above average but it could just be the genes in my fam idk

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by bif9x65@Apr 22 2005, 03:16 AM
I&#39;m half Italian. Very handsome and quite well hung.

I once walked into a doctor&#39;s office and every gal in the place stopped what they were doing to look at me&#33; (just like the old "My broker is--" TV commercials.)

It was flattering and a bit embarrassing. (what does one do in a situation like that? especially when I knew what was to happen next--

My wife stepped in right after me and broke the mood

Yes. I&#39;ve had women come on to me. No. I&#39;ve never yet taken one up on the offer.

bif

...from charleston sc
[post=303268]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Bif, being "very handsome and quite well hung" must be a real burden for you&#33; :D When women look at you & flirt with you, you smile & start a conversation with them. That&#39;s my advise.

As far as the Italian thing goes, I&#39;m half Italian on my dad&#39;s side...or put another way: I&#39;m half Italian & it&#39;s the half of me below the waist&#33;

B_BigTallAussie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm half Italian/half irish...and the Italian part definitely shows in the size of penises in my family. I definitely think Italian genetics have something to do with big cock size...especially girth.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guest said:
The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.

Well that's just stupid. Who cares what's hanging there flaccid?? That means nothing!