Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by jakeatolla, May 8, 2007.
you watch too much Anime
ok thats too funny.
haha, i know, right? I try to keep it to a low level, but I love my Akira, Princess Mononoke, Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop. Other than that... I play guitar to avoid geek-dom (even though I still end up being a geek)
Everything in moderation.....:wink:
On a related note, I heard that hollywood is planning to make a
liveaction movie of the anime style show Battle of the planets (???) , the cartoon about teenage super heros that run around
yelling "G FORCE!!!!!!" .
Ha ha. That was great. I went to Otakon, and someone was wearing a jacket that looked like it had been made from many Pikkachu. The little tails were hanging off of it and everything.
my first girlfriend was a huge geek. I took her to several BotCons (Transformers conventions). Otakon was local for us, I'm surprised we never went to that. Besides ever having attending one of these geek conventions, other sure signs:
1. you've ever published your own fanzine or written your own fan-fiction
2. you've ever "cosplayed"
3. you spend more time building levels in your MMOLRPG than you do at your real life job.
4. your virginity is still "mint in box" and you know what that means.
5. you and your friends routinely make completely esoteric jokes nobody else in the world would understand but you find absolutely hilarious.
6. you have even once in your life "LARP"ed.
7. you think you're a vampire
8. you have something autographed by Gary Gygax.
9. you often argue as to why Pocky is superior to American junk food.
10. you can speak Klingon but you've never travelled to a foreign country.
11. actually, just the fact that you speak Klingon..
12. your character in World of Warcraft has "her" own blog
13. you feel that you are better than other people because you wrote you own html to create your homepage instead of using myspace, or because you use firefox instead of IE, or because you use Macs instead of PCs, or because you have an MP3 player instead of an iPod, or any other similarly asinine reason.
those were just off the top of my head. anyone want to add?
You revive three week old threads...