You know you're gay when...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...you watch a Disney movie, ie Bolt and end up in floods of tears.

What can I say, it's all about puppies and finding love, yada, yada, yada...

...in short, I'm now a mess and want a cup of tea!

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I'm only 1% gay, I skip the crying but would very much like the tea.

You also know you're 1% gay when shopping with your wife and she tries on that awful empire-waist dress that makes her look like a clown, and you go "No, darling... just... no."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know you're gay when...
  • You come out to your parents and they say, "Oh thank God! We weren't sure you knew and didn't know how to tell you.":tongue:
  • Straight girls ask you to go shopping with them because they value your clothing/shoe opinions.
  • You own two-tone wing tips.
  • You won't leave the house without 'guyliner'.
  • You live in America, are not a competitive swimmer and wear only Speedos to the pool or beach.:rolleyes::tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know you are gay when you have one or more of the following in your CD collection:
Madonna. Coldplay. The Jonas Brothers. Britney Spears.

You know when you are gay...and are ugly as sin :rolleyes:--you expect to have a hottie boyfriend that is height-weight proportionate, hung, and works for a Dolce & Gabbana discount outlet.

You know you are gay if you thought that Brokeback Mountain was a touching gay love story.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...well, I felt much better after the cup of tea, but I don't think I could watch that movie again, not without ending up a teary mess.

I'm beginning to worry about this now, as I've gotten a little older I've gotten so bloody soft over silly things. Death, destruction, blood, guts and gore, don't bat an eye, one movie about puppies, I go all gooey.

I'm not sure I should go to the cinema with people in future in case I get sparked off and have to try and cover it all up, lol.