You know you're spending too much time on LPSG...

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
psst, pic is still in my gallery :wink:
I loved the eyes pic as your avatar! Still one of my favorite oics of you (though that does not mean i am not appreciative of your other assets!)

...you accidently type in LSPG.org and are baffeld at the amount of lawyers that have flooded LPSG, the strange new layout, and the fact that no one seems to have one cock pic! Lol:tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

when you have active beef on the boards and in the chat room.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know you're spending too much time at LPSG when you go grocery shopping and picking up jello makes you wet (but no mango - never mango!)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know you're spending too much time at LPSG when you go grocery shopping and picking up jello makes you wet (but no mango - never mango!)
:rofl:

troux faques. in the grocery store this evening i passed the jello display and fell into a giggle loop. :redface:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

troux faques. in the grocery store this evening i passed the jello display and fell into a giggle loop. :redface:

I know, right? And the urge to just sweep the entire shelf into the cart! What would the cashier think?! :eek:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I don't get it. :confused: Perhaps I'm not spending too much time here. I guess 10 hours a day isn't enough.....

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't get it. :confused: Perhaps I'm not spending too much time here. I guess 10 hours a day isn't enough.....

Let me s'plain this to you. Occasionally a thread goes bad....instead of partaking in mudslinging, many of us ladies (and any men we can drag in) indulge in a fleshpile that usually begins in a huge pile of jello. We never use mango as one of us is very allergic to mango and her ladybits itch & swell in a very unsexy manner. There is a lot of fondling of random body parts. We have also done some interesting things with cake, pie and recently had some wet t-shirt action. :biggrin1:

But it always starts with Jello!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me s'plain this to you. Occasionally a thread goes bad....instead of partaking in mudslinging, many of us ladies (and any men we can drag in) indulge in a fleshpile that usually begins in a huge pile of jello. We never use mango as one of us is very allergic to mango and her ladybits itch & swell in a very unsexy manner. There is a lot of fondling of random body parts. We have also done some interesting things with cake, pie and recently had some wet t-shirt action. :biggrin1:

But it always starts with Jello!

Damn! I always miss the fun stuff! :frown1:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn! I always miss the fun stuff! :frown1:

Want I should pm you next time? We welcome everybody into the jello pool! Percentages be damned! :biggrin1:

Btw - I miss Steve, but I love Daria too.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You know you are spending too much time here when...

The world wide demand for Mango Jello goes into a free fall. :biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know you are spending too much time here when...

all your Chuck Norrisisms become 10" Cockisms

example: A 10" Cock can slam a revolving door.

when the boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for a 10" cock.

a 10" cock can pee his name in cement

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

when you're mousing around the computer screen looking for a tantalizing link, the little arrow turns into a finger and you think, "was that a grower or a shower?"

O===w

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When passing the dessert aisle you see some jello and start rubbing up some unsuspecting stranger.

You know they are spending to much time here when they say "anything but mango..."