You like eating sperm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Castello, Aug 11, 2009.

1. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

I give blow job to my BF, and he loves when i do it all the way, I mean until he comes in my mouth. I love the idea of it, but I dont really like the taste lol Although I like his precum.

Do you get to like it with time? I fint it hard to digest lol Anyway, I like the pleasure it give him, so I swallow him.

2. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I suppose it can become an acquired taste, like beer. (Does anyone think beer tastes the good the first time? I've never met anyone who did.) You could have your BF always cum in the back of your mouth, in which case you will hardly taste it. You could ask him to change his diet in a few key areas to make his cum taste better. You could also just not think about what it tastes like; I enjoy giving head so much that I rarely notice, and certainly never remember, what a guy's cum tastes like.

3. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

By the way, you're really hot, Castello! Where's your cock pic???

4. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

Thank you buddy ;) No no dick pic

I guess I will get use to it, but I dont like beer lol

5. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

I don't like beer either
    but as for cum, I'm a total cum lover now (i mean I'd rather a guy cum in my mouth or somewhere I can get to it that cum in a tissue or in me) but I used to HATE the taste of it

What i did was I had a boyfriend (my first) who I resolved I would swallow for him one day, but I hated the taste so I just FORCED myself to eat my own day after day..... omg.... that was TRAGIC because most of the time when I was going at it, I was thinking about how much I wanted to eat it, then I would cum and not only did I hate the taste but the URGE to eat it was gone too

but after about 3-4 weeks of just forcing myself to eat my own emissions, I finally didn't mind it.... now I've just grown into a complete cum whore...

6. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    FallenAngel, that's what I call an inspiring tale.

7. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Foods like pineapple, kiwi, celery and melon can sweeten a person's taste. Beer and coffee on the other hand tend to make semen taste bitter, and the more protein a man eats the thicker and gummier his semen.

8. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

LMAO! thanks joeweekend, I do try

Moral: you can do anything you put your mind to!

9. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guys, tasting cum isn't about it tasting good. I've always said that if th stuff came in s jar I wouldn't touch the stuff. What tasting (and swallowing!) cum is all about is where it comes from, how you got it and what it means to the guy who gave it up to you.

Which is why the hottest thing a guy who just got a blo job can do is to lean down and give his cocksucker a big wet kiss with lots of tongue. I'm getting hard just writing about it.

10. Oldschool79

Oldschool79 New Member

11. bigcumlover

bigcumlover New Member

I agree with the comments above. Cum isn't designed to taste great. But you can certainly learn to tolerate it.

I remember the guy I used to suck off would tell me when he's about to cum so i can stop and let him shoot on the ground or something. But one day I decided I would let him cum in my mouth. He gave me the usual warning but I kept sucking until he started shooting. It tasted HORRIBLE! But I troopered on, continuing to suck until my mouth was filled with warm cum. The next time I decided I wouldn't do that again. I was sucking and waiting for my cue to move when suddenly he starts moaning louder and shooting in my mouth. This time it didn't taste as bad. After that, I only wanted him to cum in my mouth. And now, like so many others, am a complete cum whore. If I'm sucking your cock, I'm swallowing your cum. No questions asked.

12. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Cum never taste great, but every guy is different.

13. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    here's how you minimize the taste:

when you sense your BF is about to shoot his load, take it as far back in your mouth as possible and swallow immediately. keep your lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as you do it.

do not "taste" his load: by that I mean, don't let it linger on your tongue and don't open your mouth - breathing in through your mouth tends to enhance the taste of cum. so, swallow quickly, keep your mouth closed and the unpleasant part of the taste you don't seem to like will pass much quicker.

14. PYBIMA

PYBIMA New Member

I actually love the taste, I love when a guy shoot and you can feel the vein start to pulse and then a hot load down my throat. Nothing like it.

Draft saved Draft deleted