You like stories? Click on the link.

jazz_jazz70: I love that Literotica Web site, but there is no catagory for Large Penis stories and you have to wade through them to find the ones that are good. Does anyone know of any collections focusing on large penis stories?

bradleeM: Why not start one here? Create a new thread for everyone to leave there special story for all of us to review. Keep them no more than cock- lenght though, do not want to overload this system, especially we were down for so long.

Just a thought!!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Not that they probably couldn't handle it or read it elsewhere if so desired, but what about the younger members of the group? If we're going to host an erotica section, shouldn't we tread carefully for those under the age of 18? And if so, how is it possible? Password protected sections?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And you can always lie about your age. But if you said you were 17 or under when you registered, you'll never be able to access adult profiles. And of course, unreggies can't lurk on most adult clubs.

TooDamnBig: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=99;num=1033998107;start=0#4 date=10/07/02 at 21:39:55]Not that they probably couldn't handle it or read it elsewhere if so desired, but what about the younger members of the group?  If we're going to host an erotica section, shouldn't we tread carefully for those under the age of 18?  And if so, how is it possible?  Password protected sections?[/quote]

Actually, I'm not sure what it is that were supposedly protecting young folks from, that isn't already here in a number of ways anyway. I see plenty of fantasy/eroticism posted within the text of a lot of posts here anyway.

Not that I'm advocating making this kind of content easily available to minors, but my point is who are we kidding that this board is kid-safe to begin with?

Just wondering...

LoveGirl: Also there is ASSTR.org. Go to ASSM search and search for size, and any other story codes you can think of (there is a list of what story codes are somewhere on the site).

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Help Please. I read some of the stuff on one of the links, and I tried to copy or cut/paste, or print, and I got a pop up block with "right click disabled" message.

I now have no idea how to copy to a file or print what I like. Does anyone know how I can do this? I have the new windows 8 on my laptop.

Thank you.