You look familiar, are you my neighbor?

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Frnkd213, May 1, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was just browsing through the different postings and threads and a thought occurred to me. What if someone posted a reply with, "I believe I know you" or," are you my neighbor? or "I think I know you". some people post more information than I personally am comfortable to do myself. but with that info anyone with a twisted sense of humor can turn into a "fortune teller" unbeknown to the poster.:wink:

I wonder if anyone has done this. don't want to do a search and don't even know where to start.

2. CrookedHalo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I came across a guy I grew up with here quite by accident. I've known him since we were pretty young (like 6 & 8 years old), and thanks to years of skinny dipping in the creek, I'm not surprised at all to see him on LPSG. I think he was a bit surprised that I'm a member here, but it HAS given us something new to talk about! I'm pretty sure the initial surprise would have been much different if we had been in that creek wearing swimming suits though.

3. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Wow, what a coincidence. Do you think anything will happen between the two of you since he has a big one and you like em?

4. CrookedHalo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No I don't see anything sexual happening between us. I know what they say about men and women not being able to be "just friends" but in our case we can. We look at each other like siblings...always have.

5. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    This has actually happened to me....

When I had a profile on Manhunt.net.... My neighbor messaged me not knowing who I was yet. I think I figured it out first. During our chats, I very loosely alluded to something about "my neighbor".... this conversation went off and on for about a month, until I grew weary of the ambiguous talk and I just said... "Look, I know... I assumed you knew. Let's just be adults and acknowledge the truth." (or something like that)

We're just friends, but through that, I ended up helping him feel comfortable enough to come out of the closet.

Draft saved Draft deleted