You, Me and the Hood of a Car...

british_twink

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is written from a ladies perspective about getting banged by her boyfriend Chris on his car, overlooking the city at night. This is my first attempt so comments would be nice. Enjoy:

We pull the car to a stop at the top of the hill. The skyline glitters with stars. I turn to you and look at the buff man in the driver’s seat. “Undress me, baby” I breathe. You slip down the strap of my top and reveal my bulging breast, trapped within a purple lace bra. You reach to unbuckle it but I intercept. “No, baby,” I push your hand away from me. “Not in here – out there.”

You push me against the bonnet of the car, my hands resting on the windscreen as my clothes peel off and collect on the floor. You slip off my skirt and make a comment that it looks more like a belt because it’s so short. I lick my lips as I watch your mouth move. I feel my panties getting wet with anticipation. I let out a surrendering moan – “fuck me, fuck me hard.”

Your jeans drop to the floor and just the sight of the massive bulge in your tight boxers makes my nipples go hard. You take off your T-shirt and your underwear drops to the floor. I gasp at the massive petruding boner in front of me. You reach for a condom. “No… not tonight. I need to feel your warm seed inside of me. In my pussy… on my face… in my mouth.” You grin and move forwards.

I put my arms around you and smile. We kiss tenderly, my tongue massaging yours quickly. You move down and suck on one of my hardened nipples. A burst of pleasure runs down my spine and you laugh as you see a bead of moisture run down my thigh. You spread my legs eagerly and slide in. I close my eyes and lie back against the cool metal of the car. My muscles contract and relax around the throbbing cock. I’ve never felt anything so good. You move back and forwards, slow and romantically first – then you begin slam violently. My clit feels like it’s going to explode. I feel your cock reaching up towards my chest. You fondle my breasts excitedly as I moan and scream, giving into my desire.

“Chris,” I gasp. “I feel like I’m going to explode.” You laugh again, slowing down to an agonisingly gentle pace. Shivers of pleasure make me open my eyes as I gaze up at the beautiful night sky. Gazing down at the enormous cock withdrawing from my pussy, I suddenly realised that the universe wasn’t that huge afterall.

You climb on top of me and my lips wrap around your enormous shaft. Up and down, my mouth is even warmer than my pussy. My lips are so skilled as they brush against your head. A salty taste fills my mouth as I realise you are ready to cum. I quickly tease my clitoris to get my engine going again. “Make me cum!” I command, screaming at the top of my voice, not caring that the whole town could probably hear us now.

You step back and gaze at the pink, smooth, hairless folds of my pussy. You are breathless as I begin to move my hands back and forward on your dick. “Do it…” I plead. You smile in that way that you do and rear back, preparing to go deeper than ever before. You slide into me, your cock squeaking against the moisture. Forward and back, side to side, I feel an incredible tingle race up and down my spine. “I’m gonna cum!” you cry as the hot feel of your semen fills me up at an alarming pace. My pussy tightens. You slow and withdraw.

Your dick is covered in a white sticky liquid that looks so delicious. I can barely breathe from my orgasm. We don’t have to speak, you move forward – you know what I want. You begin to jerk your cock quickly, squeezing out the remaining juice. White droplets hit my tits and make me feel all warm inside. I open my mouth and taste the salty beauty of your cum.

You slow and kiss me gently. “You are beautiful,” you whisper as you lift me up in your arms and carry us both, naked, back to the car.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is written from a ladies perspective about getting banged by her boyfriend Chris on his car, overlooking the city at night. This is my first attempt so comments would be nice. Enjoy:

We pull the car to a stop at the top of the hill. The skyline glitters with stars. I turn to you and look at the buff man in the driver’s seat. “Undress me, baby” I breathe. You slip down the strap of my top and reveal my bulging breast, trapped within a purple lace bra. You reach to unbuckle it but I intercept. “No, baby,” I push your hand away from me. “Not in here – out there.”

You push me against the bonnet of the car, my hands resting on the windscreen as my clothes peel off and collect on the floor. You slip off my skirt and make a comment that it looks more like a belt because it’s so short. I lick my lips as I watch your mouth move. I feel my panties getting wet with anticipation. I let out a surrendering moan – “fuck me, fuck me hard.”

Your jeans drop to the floor and just the sight of the massive bulge in your tight boxers makes my nipples go hard. You take off your T-shirt and your underwear drops to the floor. I gasp at the massive petruding boner in front of me. You reach for a condom. “No… not tonight. I need to feel your warm seed inside of me. In my pussy… on my face… in my mouth.” You grin and move forwards.

I put my arms around you and smile. We kiss tenderly, my tongue massaging yours quickly. You move down and suck on one of my hardened nipples. A burst of pleasure runs down my spine and you laugh as you see a bead of moisture run down my thigh. You spread my legs eagerly and slide in. I close my eyes and lie back against the cool metal of the car. My muscles contract and relax around the throbbing cock. I’ve never felt anything so good. You move back and forwards, slow and romantically first – then you begin slam violently. My clit feels like it’s going to explode. I feel your cock reaching up towards my chest. You fondle my breasts excitedly as I moan and scream, giving into my desire.

“Chris,” I gasp. “I feel like I’m going to explode.” You laugh again, slowing down to an agonisingly gentle pace. Shivers of pleasure make me open my eyes as I gaze up at the beautiful night sky. Gazing down at the enormous cock withdrawing from my pussy, I suddenly realised that the universe wasn’t that huge afterall.

You climb on top of me and my lips wrap around your enormous shaft. Up and down, my mouth is even warmer than my pussy. My lips are so skilled as they brush against your head. A salty taste fills my mouth as I realise you are ready to cum. I quickly tease my clitoris to get my engine going again. “Make me cum!” I command, screaming at the top of my voice, not caring that the whole town could probably hear us now.

You step back and gaze at the pink, smooth, hairless folds of my pussy. You are breathless as I begin to move my hands back and forward on your dick. “Do it…” I plead. You smile in that way that you do and rear back, preparing to go deeper than ever before. You slide into me, your cock squeaking against the moisture. Forward and back, side to side, I feel an incredible tingle race up and down my spine. “I’m gonna cum!” you cry as the hot feel of your semen fills me up at an alarming pace. My pussy tightens. You slow and withdraw.

Your dick is covered in a white sticky liquid that looks so delicious. I can barely breathe from my orgasm. We don’t have to speak, you move forward – you know what I want. You begin to jerk your cock quickly, squeezing out the remaining juice. White droplets hit my tits and make me feel all warm inside. I open my mouth and taste the salty beauty of your cum.

You slow and kiss me gently. “You are beautiful,” you whisper as you lift me up in your arms and carry us both, naked, back to the car.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm got me moist :wink: