you mean there are FAKES on this site???

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I must have gotten sucked in by the titles; “New girl Cute Ass looking to get covered, Nice girl looking for big ones on cam, Straight Horny Girl, looking to Trade pics”.

Seems like I wasn’t the only one either but it was obviously quickly that these were fakes – just like Mademoiselle Rogue said. They were just too good to be true.

I guess though if everyone stop for a second aren’t we all here for the same thing, fantasy? It just sucks that there are those who have to try to hide in cyber space when there is no need too. I don’t have a problem with Gay guys checking me out or asking for photos because I know it isn’t going to go anywhere and I don’t send them something that will haunt me. However it is pretty shitty when you have to steal photos and setup an account when all you want to do is look at strange cocks isn’t it?

On the other hand there is at least one woman from Singapore who has sucked in many with her poses too…are you sure she is for REAL? Been to Singapore lately?

Again it’s a FANTASY site; we are all willing participants in the fantasy it is just to what degree to you allow yourself to fall in.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess though if everyone stop for a second aren’t we all here for the same thing, fantasy?...

Again it’s a FANTASY site; we are all willing participants in the fantasy it is just to what degree to you allow yourself to fall in.

A fantasy site? You'll have to excuse me but... LOL WTF! :tongue: "Fantasy" is the last thing on the list of reasons as to why I'm here.

What exactly is fantasy about this site anyway? Besides the "foot long fantasizers" (as I call them) who want to believe that there are multitudes of 11"+ cocks out there. Kinda funny, when we literally have ONE member who has produced a totally legit 9" topside measurement photo. :rolleyes:

Just because some people come here to "play out" their fantasies, I would hardly call this a fantasy site. I'm pretty sure the friends that I've met here are very real.

Last edited:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW hope I didn’t step on someone’s toes lighten up will ya…
· imagination unrestricted by reality; "a schoolgirl fantasy"
It may not be a Fantasy Site for you but when your on-line are you actually having sex or fantasying about having sex? Don’t get hung up in words or definitions this is a site for anyone and everyone CUMS here for their own reasons but do we have to deceive too?

Just good clean ADULT fun with no unnecessary head games (well Head would be nice just don’t mess with my head too).

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If someone's pictures all look professionally done, chances are they are professionally done. And there is a high likelihood of it being a model's pix taken from some other site.

Of course there are also the freaks that just rip off pix from facebook/myspace etc.

If the real women on here don't agree that a person is actually FEMALE, chances are they AREN'T. Though that's not 100%, it is your best chances at sniffing out the laYdees (that's the ones with a penis).

The site isn't a fantasy site. Or else all the men would have foot long dicks and all the women would be reminiscent of lolo ferrari. :tongue:

If you saw the large penis documentary where the guy says something like "there are tons of women who will do anything for a big cock", I think he was fibbing.:redface:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK dude the word ‘FANTASY’ was obviously misused but you have to admit coming here with your dick in your hand hoping to check out some hot photos or profile or chat on the video chat room isn’t exactly reality is it?

I mean there is REAL sex and the sex I only fantasize about.

As for your truth test – WOMEN always know I agree with that.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK dude the word ‘FANTASY’ was obviously misused but you have to admit coming here with your dick in your hand hoping to check out some hot photos or profile or chat on the video chat room isn’t exactly reality is it?

I mean there is REAL sex and the sex I only fantasize about.

As for your truth test – WOMEN always know I agree with that.

Well yeah, looking at hot photos/profiles/chat/video chat isn't the same as having real physical sex... but that doesn't mean that doing so is not "real" either.

To say it's not real or "fantasy" would imply that the photos/profiles/chat/video etc. were fake. They're are not fake, they are real... but yeah, it's not actual physical sex I'll give you that one.

I think you mean more that people are "fantasizing" or "using their imagination" per se. Whereas, I took it that you were saying that the people here aren't real - lol.

==

Maybe I'm speaking for myself, but the sex I fantasize about is also the only "real" sex I've had. My fantasizes aren't all that "out there" though I guess. :tongue:

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I came here because I literally have an obsession with my own dick, and I wanted to be able to let out my pervyness in a place where I wouldn't be judged.

You are merely projecting your intentions onto other people.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, if you come on here with your cock in your hand, expecting to find anything more than a possible cyber or cam session, then it is probably more of a fantasy.

I met my fantasy here, but I sure sure as hell didn't expect it :biggrin1:

The one thing that is real, is the real and sincere people here. I have met so many awesome people here whom I cherish and that are a part of my everyday life :smile:. The exciting part for me is I'm constantly meeting new people, and any one of them could turn out to be another "friend".

You get what you put in :wink: