You Might Be Gay.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not too long ago I was talking to a guy that did not know he was gay until he was 30 years old. So I asked him if in High School he did not jerk off thinking about guys, and he said no.

While in the minority, I'm sure this does happen. Most of us know a friend or acquaintance's husband who seems to be on the down low. Then there are men who are straight and come of as less than masculine.

I had never heard of this and thought that everyone's sexual preference was set by the age of 18. Who knew? flame away.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just turned gay yesterday, I am going to be straight every other day. This guy must be confused in someway or bi and he don't know it. I can see someone who has had bad luck with women going the other way to try and I tell ya once you suck a cock your a cock sucker for life.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can see someone who has had bad luck with women going the other way to try . Not true, If I have bad luck with men I am not going to switch to women.

and I tell ya once you suck a cock your a cock sucker for life.

Not true, some guys have experimented. Watch Broke Straight Boys. Penises are not like Potato Chips, you can have just one.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a few guys who "discovered" they were sexually attracted to men more than women in their 30's. It does seem an odd phenomenon for us guys who knew they liked men from an early age. It's even odder when they say that they had no repressed homosexual feelings before their 30's.

Can one be asexual until their 30's only to discover that they really dig gay sex? Or maybe they were having hum drum sex with women and introduced to mind blowing gay sex much later in life?