You or Them?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
When with a partner who's needs do you think about first? Are you more concerned with getting your orgasm or giving them one? And if you cum first are you still interesting in them getting theirs, even if you have to resort oral?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to give orgasms before I get mine...sometimes I don't even have one...

If I do happen to come first, I'll keep doing whatever I have to do to deliver that O...

What can I say? I aim to please...:wink:

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
When I was in college, or was drunk, then me me me.. any orgasms she had was merely coincidental.

you learn how much foreplay matters and getting her warmed up as you get older.. now its about 50/50. if you're doing it right, even if you decide to focus on yourself, they'll still get something out of it :biggrin1:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it all these ways: me only, him only, and both of us. Ideally, the last is most preferable, but different needs and situations don't always lend themselves to that "happy ending". Sometimes time or actual horniness are factors. After cumming first, I always try to please them, too, because I have had many "tricks" who came first and left me high and dry (or is it "wet"?).

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always think of her first, almost to a fault. If I cum first, then I will be weak and want to enjoy the euphoric feeling for a few minutes. Then when I start thinking more clearly I will get her off.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I get more pleasure from giving pleasure than receiving pleasure but, by giving pleasure I receive pleasure so it's a win/win situation. Now, as far as giving orgasms, I prefer to give first, then receive.