You pump...why?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do some of you guys pump, especially to the point that you do? I mean, is it satisfy a certain visual appeal you want, or is it just out of insecurity and wanting a fatter dick? I've peeked through some images of people who pump religiously, and it just doesn't...look healthy or natural. Are there any bad long-term effects from it? I know it gets softer and more lumpy with time, and is that really a desired trait in a penis? I'm curious, why do you pump:confused:? Don't take offense. I'm merely inquiring about the behavior, benefits, reasons you started, your results, and whether or not you and/or your partner are satisfied with those results.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do some of you guys pump, especially to the point that you do? I mean, is it satisfy a certain visual appeal you want, or is it just out of insecurity and wanting a fatter dick? I've peeked through some images of people who pump religiously, and it just doesn't...look healthy or natural. Are there any bad long-term effects from it? I know it gets softer and more lumpy with time, and is that really a desired trait in a penis? I'm curious, why do you pump:confused:? Don't take offense. I'm merely inquiring about the behavior, benefits, reasons you started, your results, and whether or not you and/or your partner are satisfied with those results.

Well number one, I have 26 inch thighs and a 36 inch waist. My fat pumped cock looks great next to them, a nice balance of size. I'm pretty sure that I am the one that this thread is posed at, so I will try to elaborate on why I do this. Maybe I had a girlfriend or two that spoke of something "large" with a twinkle in their eye. Maybe I was a late bloomer and had to hide in the changing rooms until I was 17. I am a weightlifter and I did a couple of bodybuilding contests when I was 18 and 19. Making bodyparts larger is no big deal for me, I have been in that business since I was 14. Maybe I enjoy the feeling of a fat peice of heavy meat between my thighs.

The most important thing for me is POWER! Enlarging the penis is supposed to be impossible. To make something happen that is supposed to be impossible, fills most of us with pure earthly joy! I am having CONTROL over something which is not supposed to be able to be controlled. That is REAL power! I feel like I am on top of the world walking around with my fat dick. It is simply UNREAL! I must have seen hundreds of smiles and awesome looks at my bulge over the years (I used to freeball alot), they are FUCKING PRICELESS! It's all about having control over your own body, being the MASTER OF YOUR DOMAIN.

Proper pumping DOES NOT damage the penis. It does not get lumpy or shaped funny. I included pics of my cock before I started PE somewhere in this forum. My pumped cock is just a fatter version of my original penis. I have always had a gnarly cock, mine just looks like it is on steroids now. That is a good thing to me, but I have had problems with teeth scraping on my cock during oral and painful penetration on my part. These have been recent revelations, but I will just wait for the woman that can accomodate my girth without much effort on my part.

You just get used to the visual appearance after a while and can't think of going back to the days before pumping. My fat dick is now a part of me, it is just like me. I am stocky, powerful, intense, and a bit of a bad ass... just like my cock, we are a match made in heaven. I hope this was illuminating.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well number one, I have 26 inch thighs and a 36 inch waist. My fat pumped cock looks great next to them, a nice balance of size. I'm pretty sure that I am the one that this thread is posed at, so I will try to elaborate on why I do this. Maybe I had a girlfriend or two that spoke of something "large" with a twinkle in their eye. Maybe I was a late bloomer and had to hide in the changing rooms until I was 17. I am a weightlifter and I did a couple of bodybuilding contests when I was 18 and 19. Making bodyparts larger is no big deal for me, I have been in that business since I was 14. Maybe I enjoy the feeling of a fat peice of heavy meat between my thighs.

The most important thing for me is POWER! Enlarging the penis is supposed to be impossible. To make something happen that is supposed to be impossible, fills most of us with pure earthly joy! I am having CONTROL over something which is not supposed to be able to be controlled. That is REAL power! I feel like I am on top of the world walking around with my fat dick. It is simply UNREAL! I must have seen hundreds of smiles and awesome looks at my bulge over the years (I used to freeball alot), they are FUCKING PRICELESS! It's all about having control over your own body, being the MASTER OF YOUR DOMAIN.

Proper pumping DOES NOT damage the penis. It does not get lumpy or shaped funny. I included pics of my cock before I started PE somewhere in this forum. My pumped cock is just a fatter version of my original penis. I have always had a gnarly cock, mine just looks like it is on steroids now. That is a good thing to me, but I have had problems with teeth scraping on my cock during oral and painful penetration on my part. These have been recent revelations, but I will just wait for the woman that can accomodate my girth without much effort on my part.

You just get used to the visual appearance after a while and can't think of going back to the days before pumping. My fat dick is now a part of me, it is just like me. I am stocky, powerful, intense, and a bit of a bad ass... just like my cock, we are a match made in heaven. I hope this was illuminating.

It wasn't particularly aimed at you; anyone with info or experience in the matter is welcome to respond. I've also viewed pictures of this practice outside of LPSG.

So I'll put you down for "insecurity and wanting a fatter dick" then, lol? I suppose it's not much different from body modification like breast implants...

Do you remember what your girth was before you started pumping? Also, I did happen to read a story of yours describing how your dick compresses "like an accordion" trying to penetrate a vagina. That just doesn't sound natural or healthy to me...

So you say you're still hunting for a woman who can accomodate you "without much effort on [your] part"? You never regret or feel like you may have stunted yourself or narrowed your options for lovers? I dunno, I'd somehow like to get a glimpse into how women feel towards pumping. It's very difficult to find their views on that. What does personal experience say?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would have been better, easier and healthier.

To lose weight and reduce the size of your thighs and waist. Then your penis would look better and you could feel better about yourself.

Are you going to stop at 7.5" girth or just keep going? You mention that size a lot, is that because it won't increase anymore?

I'm curious too and I really don't understand why you would do something so extreme. And yeah the acordion thing shocked me too, I can penetrate with a semi no problems, I think most people can.

:confused:

What I wonder with body modification/cosmetic surgery etc though is, does it ever solve the 'perceived' problem the person has...I mean some people probably love themselves already and just want bigger tits or a bigger dick, but aren't most insecure about their bodies? You should solve psychological problems with psychological treatments, and phsyical with physical.

What's to stop people increasing their tits to ridiculous sizes, endangering their lives (Lola Ferrari), or pumping their dick til it explodes?

I just find it really hard to justify or understand pumping and a lot of other extreme surgeries and personal modifications.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, a lot of great questions, thank you very muxh for your concern Wonderboy, I'm actually quite flattered. I will try to address the questions proposed below.

It would have been better, easier and healthier.To lose weight and reduce the size of your thighs and waist. Then your penis would look better and you could feel better about yourself.

I have lost 35 lbs. since last Feb. I have 15 more to go. Then maybe 10 more. It shouldn't take me more than maybe a year or so. I could probably get my thighs down to like 22 or so inches, but that's still pretty thick.

Are you going to stop at 7.5" girth or just keep going? You mention that size a lot, is that because it won't increase anymore?

Oh size increases come VERY slowly, maybe an 1/8 inch of good growth in a year. I have been in kind of a maintanence phase for a while now.

I'm curious too and I really don't understand why you would do something so extreme. And yeah the acordion thing shocked me too, I can penetrate with a semi no problems, I think most people can.

It's really how the cookie crumbles. It started as a weekend thing and was like that for a few years. I have just received steady gains throughout the years, I think of it as sort of an extension of my weightlifting routine. The accordian thing was just a visual analogy, nothing to worry about, it just bunched up at the entrance that's all. Not penetrating IS a problem and I understand where you are coming from.

What I wonder with body modification/cosmetic surgery etc though is, does it ever solve the 'perceived' problem the person has...I mean some people probably love themselves already and just want bigger tits or a bigger dick, but aren't most insecure about their bodies? You should solve psychological problems with psychological treatments, and phsyical with physical.

Bigger is better, that is the Western mantra, I'm just being a good American...but I CLEARLY have issues, I just don't think that my particular issues are all that uncommon.

What's to stop people increasing their tits to ridiculous sizes, endangering their lives (Lola Ferrari), or pumping their dick til it explodes?

I don't know, but I'll tell you what... a damaged overpumped penis does not lead to larger and larger sizes over a period of time. A healthy low pressure pumped penis is the ONLY kind that will experience the kind of growth that I have.

I just find it really hard to justify or understand pumping and a lot of other extreme surgeries and personal modifications.

It's actually a HOBBY of mine, it has absolutely no parallel to getting breast implants except that there IS a size increase. Those are MY skin cells, MY smooth muscle cells, and MY erectile tissue, the ones my Mother gave me. I don't freakin' inject anything in my cock, there is no foreign substances present. When you look at it like that, is it still extreme to you?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for your concern as well Nitrofiend, here are my attempts to answer them...

So I'll put you down for "insecurity and wanting a fatter dick" then, lol? I suppose it's not much different from body modification like breast implants...

It is a LOT different brother...

Do you remember what your girth was before you started pumping? Also, I did happen to read a story of yours describing how your dick compresses "like an accordion" trying to penetrate a vagina. That just doesn't sound natural or healthy to me...

I have pics somewhere on this forum of me before I started any PE. It was just an analogy that's all... believe me when I tell you it's natural...

So you say you're still hunting for a woman who can accomodate you "without much effort on [your] part"? You never regret or feel like you may have stunted yourself or narrowed your options for lovers?

My looks do that job for me already, they don't need any help.

I dunno, I'd somehow like to get a glimpse into how women feel towards pumping. It's very difficult to find their views on that. What does personal experience say?

Well the last two girls I have slept with were looking for the challenge of a dick that might be too big, they had sex with me because of the pumping, so, I'd guess that's positive. My ex hated anything sexual about me the last two years we were seeing each other, so I'll put her down as a negative. There has only been some messing around and one size queen that blew me in the parking lot where I used to work. She was just there for the size, so I'll put her down as a positive. Other then that, I got nothing.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tripod said:
Thank you for your concern as well Nitrofiend, here are my attempts to answer them...

me said:

tripod said:
It is a LOT different brother...

Not in principle or for the reason it's done in the first place it seems.

me said:
tripod said:
I have pics somewhere on this forum of me before I started any PE. It was just an analogy that's all... believe me when I tell you it's natural...

Any idea of the girth back then though? It must have been above average to start if it takes so long for gains through pumping and you're now pretty consistently 7.5".

me said:
So you say you're still hunting for a woman who can accomodate you "without much effort on [your] part"? You never regret or feel like you may have stunted yourself or narrowed your options for lovers?
tripod said:
My looks do that job for me already, they don't need any help.

I'm sorry to hear that, your avatar doesn't seem to depict a bad-looking guy.

me said:
I dunno, I'd somehow like to get a glimpse into how women feel towards pumping. It's very difficult to find their views on that. What does personal experience say?
tripod said:
Well the last two girls I have slept with were looking for the challenge of a dick that might be too big, they had sex with me because of the pumping, so, I'd guess that's positive. My ex hated anything sexual about me the last two years we were seeing each other, so I'll put her down as a negative. There has only been some messing around and one size queen that blew me in the parking lot where I used to work. She was just there for the size, so I'll put her down as a positive. Other then that, I got nothing.

So it does seem to limit the range of your appeal to women if they've only been into you for your size. 'Sounds like it turns you into more of an object of fascination and maybe a physical "challenge" in their eyes than a romantic interest. But then, I don't know which you'd rather prefer so I can't go any further in deriving the situation.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nitrofiend said:
Not in principle or for the reason it's done in the first place it seems.

That is correct Nitrofiend

So it does seem to limit the range of your appeal to women if they've only been into you for your size. 'Sounds like it turns you into more of an object of fascination and maybe a physical "challenge" in their eyes than a romantic interest. But then, I don't know which you'd rather prefer so I can't go any further in deriving the situation.

A physical oddity is the best thing I can drum up, I wish I could play the romantic lead, I just can't pull it off.

Pretty cool thread Nitrofiend, I think it is very informative.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's truly one of the saddest things I've ever read, that's not really true, is it?

Well it's not that bad, I have all my arms and legs and everything works well. We can't all be the winners in life... I'm happy with all of the things I DO have. It's all good.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
As an admirer of the type of physique tripod has, I think I understand the pumping thing... in his situation. And, in his case, it has turned out to work for him. BTW tripod, I've seen the early pics and they were HOT :biggrin1:

But it's already been noted - pumping can detract from what was already there, in a third-party view (over the net :rolleyes: )

And personally? tripod, you never needed to pump - or lose weight.

Shonday

Just Browsing
Media
I gotta say, I can immediately tell if a cock has been pumped. It looks overinflated and unnatural, and for the most part it's a turn-off to me. I think, as you said tripod, pumping your dick to the level you have does definitely indicate you have issues, but then again we all do. It's funny though how the same issues seem to occur just as frequently in people with wholly average or above dicks as in those with small ones.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dannyhorse said:
As an admirer of the type of physique tripod has, I think I understand the pumping thing... in his situation. And, in his case, it has turned out to work for him. BTW tripod, I've seen the early pics and they were HOT :biggrin1:

And personally? tripod, you never needed to pump - or lose weight.

Thank you very much DannyHorse, you put the SUPPORT in the LPSG. Amazing how a compliment like this can get your day jump started!
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I did not intend this thread to be an intervention for Tripod, please I want more diversity in responses here.

I've been pumping for entertainment since I was 16, and it's partly to see "what if" and partly to enjoy looking at something bigger than what I pack naturally. The added weight and size from pumping gets me off, and I particularly like a long pump session before the gym so I can sport super-scary meat around the locker room.... maybe it needs a costume Tuesday? :rolleyes: My partners are also very well-endowed and enjoy pumping, too; and we're learning to accommodate the pumped cocks rather welll.

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been pumping my dick for the better part of 6 yrs. now. Admittidly, I have gotten it blown out of proportion. I prefer to keep it looking as natural as I can. I am un-circumsised and fortunatley have ample, loose forskin that the stretching process doesn't negatively effect. In fact, It helps having all my skin intact, I have gown to awsome, mouth watering proportions. Understand this; I am HIV+ and have been full blown with AIDS.( actually, the docs. say that once the line between HIV & AIDS is crossed, there is no going back to just HIV status.) That said, I enjoy sex with myself most. I am extremely sexy, 6'2" w/ loooong blonde/red hair. I have been told that I am beautiful. Of coarse I always appreciate a compliment, I hope that to be true. My point; Having a disease that prevents me from the free-for-all I once enjoyed, I find the greatest pleasure, is sexually pleasing myself. That brings me all varieties of pleasure. Being a tall man, I also have large hands. I have an artistic eye and always am looking at the balance & blending of things. This includes my body. I am very lean, weighing in at about 173-175lbs.I am angular w/ wide shoulders, long lean legs, flat tummy graduating up to a broad nicely shaped chest. When I stand in front of the mirror nude, I love my body. To look down on my un-pumped dick and see approx. 3&1/2" hanging there,.... it bugs me, it doesn't all balance. Granted, when I get a boner I grow to about 8"long by nearly 6" around. I think thats a hella nice man package! However, thru pumping on a regular basis, twice a day, I can easily maintain 4-5" soft and hangin' and a thick circumference of the same as I am when hard without pumping. When pumped. I am 71/2" to 8"around. This fills up my big paws pretty well, thus being satisfied with sensation, balance, ya' know, the whole picture! It adds to my feeling of manliness, confidence and certainly my sexual energy. I try and go as long as I can, weeks! without blowin' a load. Hanging onto my sperm makes me feel much more energy, verility, and gives me a sense of being in better control of my emotions. It's really a non-issue when I'm storing up. I learned in high school sports, not to be "gettin' off" before a game or a meet. I also can give myself much greater pleasure over the long term without blowin' a wad then the amount of pleasure I get from the what,...30-45 sec. of YEEEEHAW?
Whatever the case may be, it is a matter of personal taste. I also like to hook-up with other like minded guys and have a strokin' pumpin' good time!!! :tongue: :biggrin1: :wink: :rolleyes: :eek: :smile:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been pumping for entertainment since I was 16, and it's partly to see "what if" and partly to enjoy looking at something bigger than what I pack naturally. The added weight and size from pumping gets me off, and I particularly like a long pump session before the gym so I can sport super-scary meat around the locker room.... maybe it needs a costume Tuesday? :rolleyes: My partners are also very well-endowed and enjoy pumping, too; and we're learning to accommodate the pumped cocks rather welll.

Okay, so two down for "insecurity and wanting a fatter dick". Do you prefer having sex with pumped cocks more than unpumped ones? Are gay men's views on pumping generally more accepting/accomodating?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been pumping my dick for the better part of 6 yrs. now. Admittidly, I have gotten it blown out of proportion. I prefer to keep it looking as natural as I can. I am un-circumsised and fortunatley have ample, loose forskin that the stretching process doesn't negatively effect. In fact, It helps having all my skin intact, I have gown to awsome, mouth watering proportions. Understand this; I am HIV+ and have been full blown with AIDS.( actually, the docs. say that once the line between HIV & AIDS is crossed, there is no going back to just HIV status.) That said, I enjoy sex with myself most. I am extremely sexy, 6'2" w/ loooong blonde/red hair. I have been told that I am beautiful. Of coarse I always appreciate a compliment, I hope that to be true. My point; Having a disease that prevents me from the free-for-all I once enjoyed, I find the greatest pleasure, is sexually pleasing myself. That brings me all varieties of pleasure. Being a tall man, I also have large hands. I have an artistic eye and always am looking at the balance & blending of things. This includes my body. I am very lean, weighing in at about 173-175lbs.I am angular w/ wide shoulders, long lean legs, flat tummy graduating up to a broad nicely shaped chest. When I stand in front of the mirror nude, I love my body. To look down on my un-pumped dick and see approx. 3&1/2" hanging there,.... it bugs me, it doesn't all balance. Granted, when I get a boner I grow to about 8"long by nearly 6" around. I think thats a hella nice man package! However, thru pumping on a regular basis, twice a day, I can easily maintain 4-5" soft and hangin' and a thick circumference of the same as I am when hard without pumping. When pumped. I am 71/2" to 8"around. This fills up my big paws pretty well, thus being satisfied with sensation, balance, ya' know, the whole picture! It adds to my feeling of manliness, confidence and certainly my sexual energy. I try and go as long as I can, weeks! without blowin' a load. Hanging onto my sperm makes me feel much more energy, verility, and gives me a sense of being in better control of my emotions. It's really a non-issue when I'm storing up. I learned in high school sports, not to be "gettin' off" before a game or a meet. I also can give myself much greater pleasure over the long term without blowin' a wad then the amount of pleasure I get from the what,...30-45 sec. of YEEEEHAW?
Whatever the case may be, it is a matter of personal taste. I also like to hook-up with other like minded guys and have a strokin' pumpin' good time!!! :tongue: :biggrin1: :wink: :rolleyes: :eek: :smile:

Regarding recovering from AIDS, I would imagine it's quite rare indeed to cross back to the T-cell counts of HIV+ after falling below the margin that encompasses AIDS. But that aside, I assume you now have few partners if any, and you say you prefer acts of masturbation the most. So that groups you in with self-image concerns and thus that's three down for "insecurity and wanting a fatter dick". I also wish you luck and longevity with your HIV.

So far, of the 3 self-proclaimed pumpers to respond, the core reason for them starting it in the first place has all been tied to insecurity. However, all three of them are more-or-less satisfied and self-identified with their results, so there seem to be no regrets in the practice thus far. Does anyone have a longer history than about 6 years regarding pumping?

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got to try penis pumping very briefly once. I really want to try it again. It felt really cool. I dont care about making my cock bigger, if that happens; bonus. But I just remember the sensation being really nice. Seems as if it would feel really good afte jerking off... just laying there all relaxed with a slight pump tugging your cock.:tongue: