You pump...why?

BareAss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well number one, I have 26 inch thighs and a 36 inch waist. My fat pumped cock looks great next to them, a nice balance of size. I'm pretty sure that I am the one that this thread is posed at, so I will try to elaborate on why I do this. Maybe I had a girlfriend or two that spoke of something "large" with a twinkle in their eye. Maybe I was a late bloomer and had to hide in the changing rooms until I was 17. I am a weightlifter and I did a couple of bodybuilding contests when I was 18 and 19. Making bodyparts larger is no big deal for me, I have been in that business since I was 14. Maybe I enjoy the feeling of a fat peice of heavy meat between my thighs.

The most important thing for me is POWER! Enlarging the penis is supposed to be impossible. To make something happen that is supposed to be impossible, fills most of us with pure earthly joy! I am having CONTROL over something which is not supposed to be able to be controlled. That is REAL power! I feel like I am on top of the world walking around with my fat dick. It is simply UNREAL! I must have seen hundreds of smiles and awesome looks at my bulge over the years (I used to freeball alot), they are FUCKING PRICELESS! It's all about having control over your own body, being the MASTER OF YOUR DOMAIN.

Proper pumping DOES NOT damage the penis. It does not get lumpy or shaped funny. I included pics of my cock before I started PE somewhere in this forum. My pumped cock is just a fatter version of my original penis. I have always had a gnarly cock, mine just looks like it is on steroids now. That is a good thing to me, but I have had problems with teeth scraping on my cock during oral and painful penetration on my part. These have been recent revelations, but I will just wait for the woman that can accomodate my girth without much effort on my part.

You just get used to the visual appearance after a while and can't think of going back to the days before pumping. My fat dick is now a part of me, it is just like me. I am stocky, powerful, intense, and a bit of a bad ass... just like my cock, we are a match made in heaven. I hope this was illuminating.
... I have been on the web for more years and time than I admit even to myself, and this is the BEST answer to this question I have ever read. My Compliments.
BareAss

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i pumped on a regular basis for two years. i had to stop for a few reasons, i had to sell my equipment because i needed the money and i also need to have an unrelated surgery on my left testicle. but i'll go back to pumping when i recover.

if you are a moderate pumper, it is very fun and becomes addicting.

the feeling when you are having a good session and you cock has become super fat is awesome. it's even better when you pump everything and your sack is massive. as long as you don't overdo things, it's a really fun and pretty harmless hobby.