You really don't need a big cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is a small cross section of what women really think on penis size. They just don't care. It's a good reminder that it's a tiny minority of women who care about size. So if we think we want 8 inches because we 'only' have 7,
    just think about all those millions of women who only crave 6 inches.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"Most women don't want it to be too large nor too small."[/FONT]

Gotta love the last reply:
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
    "as small as possible.

lord knows I hate a meaty penis.
    [/FONT]"

What girth size

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Nobody "needs" anything. But everybody wants bigger. Why? Just a little more...(that goes for other things, not just penis size)

3. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree that one doesn't need a bigger cock. I think women just want exactly what men want; to orgasm. For some women it takes 8 inches, others 4.
    You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes well you might find
    you get what you need (Heard it twice on the radio today; can't get it out of my head).

4. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

sry if I'm off topic but...
    Oh god, I'd love to see the look on her face if she ever stumbled across LPSG!:scared1::Eyecrazy:
    :theyareontome:

#4 B_ytcorp, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  5. wallyj84

Gold Member

I think most of the people replying were men. The women that did reply I suspect were saying what they have been told by society to believe, that size doesn't matter, or were just being sarcastic.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never met a woman who didn't enjoy my above-average penis, and most women in my past openly admitted that, given a choice, bigger (thicker) is nicer. Where men get confused is that (a) most women don't form a relationship primarily based on penis size, and (b) despite this, women almost always enjoy a bigger penis if there is a choice. So we have some contradictory signs, but if a man has a choice, he would probably prefer to be bigger too, unless he's above average already.

Some interesting statistics: men who are above-average in size have more sexual partners during their lives, and in relationships where the man is above-average in size, couples have more regular sex over the duration of the relationship.

7. dolfette

Gold Member

i know these women.
    lots.
    including a pal at college who refused to go over 4" & skinny,
    and my best friend now, who says more than average is just ouch, especially in girth.
    and i don't want more than 7 in length, for the sake of my cervix.

but you guys know best! :cool:

8. dolfette

Gold Member

gotta love those blanket statements!

9. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some of the silliest responses at that link. No one really wanted to answer the question. Women are so disingenuous, especially when it comes to questions like that. Above all they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

10. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Millions of women are having great sex with average or small men. Unless of course the average really is 7 or 8.....For some reason some guys on here believe their endowment will win over any woman on its own. I have seen girls happy with my pretty long and very fat piece, but it hasnt kept all of them.

11. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's amazing the amount of men in this thread who refuse to believe that there is actually a majority of women who don't care about, want or need anything close to a big cock, even when they see it written from women. Or they don't believe it's written by a real woman. If the majority of women wanted a bigger cock as Wish-4-8 claims, perhaps the average size would have been bigger than 5 to 6 inches. But it's not, and presumably for a very good reason. :smile:

12. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

Damnit! One of the very few times that I'm disappointed by my penis size :frown1:

13. Diesel2215

Diesel2215 New Member

Albums:
    I am one of those average 6" x 5.5" guys. My wife and I have been married for 11 years, her previous fiance was well over 7", and we have a great sex lift and they didn't. So it goes without saying it doesn't help having an above average cock if you don't know how to use it. But I must be honest I wish i was bigger and maybe she does to :biggrin1:

14. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

The women don't want, but the men want, and that is the main issue. A big piece between the legs just give you more confidence about that.

15. hud01

Gold Member

ok how about all those women who get breast reductions each year?:confused:

16. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is anecdotal evidence from a small sample, so it really doesn't carry much weight. They might have enjoyed you for reasons other than your penis size (if I were you, I would actually hope that this would be the case!)

What's your basis for saying this? Is there a survey you can point to?

Again, can you point us to a specific source? I'm skeptical that anyone has conducted research cross-referencing penis size with lifelong number of sexual partners or longitudinal frequency of sex.

Steve

17. moonshine99

moonshine99 New Member

i don't know any women who don't like big cocks. And being a sexually free woman of late, I've had a few. I've had some pretty big ones (who definately weren't all the best lovers) and it does make a difference. My only problem now is that now I know what I am missing, with average cock, I KNOW WHAT I AM MISSING! LOL.

I am trying to settle down with someone, and he's pretty big, and a great lover, but I find myself just wanting more, all the time, in size and stamina. I feel like my experience has been a bit of a curse.

18. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Thank you, Dolfette.

I've been with girls who would only let me penetrate 5-6 inches deep; some who found two fingers to be their limit. The generalization that every woman wants bigger is erroneous - women want what works best for them. I think young women will sometimes overreact to a big dick, as most have been led to believe it's a good thing, and this forms a basis in young men that "bigger is better." Over the course of a relationship, however, women become more attuned to what works for them long-term - a big dick is valued in a one-night stand, probably because it will at least guarantee that the night is memorable, but on a long term basis, most women would choose to have good, comfortable feeling sex.

I do think that most women - given the choice - would opt for a slightly above average girth, but the vast majority are
    1) Not particularly concerned with it, and
    2) Are way more concerned with what that dick is attached to.

I know you guys obsess over your dicks, as if, if they were just a little bigger, you could satisfy women to a point of making you invulnerable - at the end of the day though, dick size accounts for very, very little.

That said, there's nothing wrong with wanting bigger, as long you realize that it's your issue, and not her's.

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's actually a rather large sample, well in excess of 100 and closer to 150. I didn't post they enjoyed sex purely because of my penis size, go back and read my posting. I didn't even infer that, collectively, they enjoyed sex with me at all, although most did, mainly because I am a decent person and a decent lover.

What I posted was that I haven't met a woman, out of the 150 or so, who wasn't aroused by and enjoyed my penis size. Anything beyond that was up to me and her, but my size, particularly my girth, was a turn-on.

This is anecdotal, partly based on many, many conversations with many, many lovers, and follows on from my experience above. It is also based on my wife's experiences with various friends and work collegues, and obvious envy when she discusses my size. Yes, women talk about penis size amongst one another, and bigger is a good thing. Something we men are rarely privy to, unless we happen to have a talkative partner who knows that recounting such conversations will not harm our ego.

Women say size doesn't matter and for most this is true, they generally don't pick a lifetime partner based on penis size. But it does matter as well; this is undeniable.

There have been several studies done cross-referencing penis size to number of partners: either at a specific age (in US college) or over a potential lifetime. It was not the size that attracted the women, because flaccid size was variable. These men were assumed to show a greater degree of confidence towards women compared to less well endowed men.

There have also been studies on relationship sexual frequency cross-referenced to a number of variables, not just penis size. In the latter, penis size, specifically girth, resulted in a higher level of sexual frequency. Another relationship-frequency variable was education: the greater the educational disparity between the male and the female, male being more highly educated, the more frequent the sex. In the two studies I came across that measured relationship sexual frequency: there was a significant tapering of sexual frequency by year five except for a smaller number of relationships where frequency stayed high. Not only that, in most cases women reported a loss of desire wheras male desire almost always stayed high and constant. Except, of course, for the two variables mentioned above, where female desire didn't taper away.

20. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

OK, OK. I am taking a lot of hits.
    What I meant by everybody, was men want it bigger. And even that is a generalization. Most men would like to be just a little bigger, regardless of where they currently are.

The orginal post stated that we, men, do not need a bigger penis. True. I was referencing the difference between need and want.

I mentioned other things about wanting more:
    Someone ask JP Morgan why he was still trying to make more money when he already had so much. His answer paraphased, "I just want a little more..."
    That is where my mind was and I accidently wrote the word "everybody".
    Geesh, you all know how to beat on someone. :frown1:

:wall:

Draft saved Draft deleted