You really don't need a big cock

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dear men with large dicks,

women will tell you that your big dick is wonderful. it's what we do.
a fairly large number of us will also fake orgasm on said dick. you will assume you can tell. trust me, you can't.

i have been told by every man i ever blew that i give the best bj ever.
this is of course bullshit, and i know it, but it's the standard line for the scene.

yours
bubbleburster

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, OK. I am taking a lot of hits.
What I meant by everybody, was men want it bigger. And even that is a generalization. Most men would like to be just a little bigger, regardless of where they currently are.
ha!

there are men here who cause pain to their partners and wish a little less.
so i still get to pick on you.
and poke you with sticks.

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pst...it's not really the biggest bubble i ever saw.

I've never been able to blow big bubbles. I think it goes back to having braces for so long as a kid. That is also what I blame for not being able to whistle.

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can't blow bubbles at all :(

I find that hard to believe. You just have to keep trying to blow. The more blowing practice you have the better you'll be. I'm sure you can be blowing really big ones in no time. :tongue:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Dolfette cannot blow big bubbles since her mouth only opens up a little.:biggrin1::biggrin1:
Except when it comes to opinions and calling people out.

I just had too. ;)

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My size works great vaginaly for my wife.Oral and anal however are a different matter,slow and easy!So no I don't wish to be bigger,I'm happy to be in the middle cause it works for everything!

D

deleted356736

OK, OK. I am taking a lot of hits.
What I meant by everybody, was men want it bigger. And even that is a generalization. Most men would like to be just a little bigger, regardless of where they currently are.

The orginal post stated that we, men, do not need a bigger penis. True. I was referencing the difference between need and want.

I mentioned other things about wanting more:
Someone ask JP Morgan why he was still trying to make more money when he already had so much. His answer paraphased, "I just want a little more..."
That is where my mind was and I accidently wrote the word "everybody".
Geesh, you all know how to beat on someone. :frown1:

:wall:

I for one do not want to be bigger. Size has it's own set of issues: anal sex is difficult, oral sex is a challenge, even intercourse requires an extra level of preparation.

For those men in the average sized-range, I agree they don't need to be bigger. But this doesn't mean that they wouldn't gain something from being bigger. They may feel more sexually confident, they may find their partners are extra-aroused by their size well before penis goes in vagina, and it seems that they may have more sexual partners and more sexual encounters over their lifetimes.

At a point size becomes negative, especially in terms of length rather than girth. But up until that point, bigger than average is a good thing, and for more reasons than merely wanting to be bigger. It is actually better, even if the reason for it being better is simply that your partner herself likes it bigger.

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a lot of the appeal or non-appeal of a large cock, to a woman, exists in her head and the way she's been raised and conditioned. Whether or not you think a large penis is an asset in terms of just the pure effect on physical pleasure, it's undeniable that it has a certain cultural/stigmatic significance.

For some woman this might be a turnon just to know they have a "rare" lover, and I imagine this is why some girls may brag to their friends. Others might find their first lover has a big cock, and find sex painful and thereafter constantly associate a large penis with a lot of pain. I even had a weird experience where my cock reminded a girl too much of someone she was really close to, so she found it hard to keep sex impersonal in our relationship!

In short, sex is very psychological and there's few things with more stigma than penis size.