You see a guy's hard-on through his pants...weird?

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's the thing: I've always been embarassed about any crotch bulges that might be visible -- sometimes (strangely almost always when I'm on an airplane) I'll get a raging hard-on for no reason whatsoever. I can't do anything about it, except cover it up (which sometimes feels so good it gets worse), and often I'll have a natural, flacid bulge in my pants. I noticed two co-workers fixated on it over the past two weeks and my embarassment ebbed into, well, some, er, cocky excitement that I was being checked out. I imagine that girls go through this every minute of every day, with guys checking out their breasts. I love breasts, and I wholeheartedly endorse their tasteful display.

So here's the question, girls: If YOU see a good looking dude with a bulge or -- as happened on the train the other day -- a full-on hard-on snaking down his thigh, do you think that's gross? Hot? Totally inappropriate?

Essentially, should I cover it up, or let leaping dogs leap?

P.S.: Every girl on this site rocks. (Guys do too, but obviously we'll be here). Girls -- thanks for looking, posting and lending us your eyes.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So here's the question, girls: If YOU see a good looking dude with a bulge or -- as happened on the train the other day -- a full-on hard-on snaking down his thigh, do you think that's gross? Hot? Totally inappropriate?
I'm not a girl, but I'll answer:

I love seeing a man's bulge. Love it. It turns me on, even when I'm not attracted to the guy's face. But, then...I love feeling turned on. Honestly, if I saw a guy with a full hard-on snaking down his thigh, my mouth would start to water. But, then...I have been told I'm insatiable.

I'm sure it's "not appropriate" at work. Potentially embarrassing. But, as a woman, I say not to worry about it. It's hot.

Jessicafawn76

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say it is a bit of a turn on to see a guy with a bulge in his pants, but i would have to follow that with a kinda of shallow remark that it is better if the guy is attractive.. But from a women's point of view it is nothing to be embarrased about, yes there will be people out there that find it highly offensive but it is part of human nature and there are some things that you have no control over, just like women some are born with big breasts which you can not hide so why not make the most of what god gave you and show it off..

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Guys get hard ons for no apparent reason sometimes..part of life. So if he isnt some dirty old guy jacking off on the beach to the girls or walking around the street showing people i say no big deal.

However for the sake of modesty, the elderly and kids i do think it is best to at least try and conseal it

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After reading your first post here, duderino, I couldn't resist clicking to your gallery and seeing what the stretch down your thigh would be. Damn, man, what an instrument you have to be considered! I fully understand why you're concerned about that hardon showing, but know you're proud as well. As others have pointed out, erections are a natural occurrence and as long as you're not flaunting it and obviously trying to attract attention with it, I say let nature take its course and perhaps profit from the attention it ensues. If the onlookers aren't liking what they see, they certainly can take their eyes off of it, but odds are that 9 out of 10 will want to continue seeing such eye candy. :wink:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just gonna say what's already been said here, its not weird unless you're makin it weird by acting weird or doing it in a completely innapropriate location/time. but if its an adults only area and you're not a leering letch, i can't imagine many red-blooded beautiful women NOT enjoying the sight. but also don't assume anything will come of it, but it is a wonderful thought that maybe they enjoyed it enough to go home that evening and rub one out while remembering, or fuck the hell outta their significant other ;-)

btw, great pics, LOVE your sweet lil gf and her hands that don't even get fully around you....nice!

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I love seeing a bulge! :tongue: If the guy is obviously erect it's kind of a turn-on... and (I know this sounds terrible) if he's obviously embarrassed by it, it's even more arousing... :flirt:

andy72663

1st Like
Media
Karen, you're the type of girl I like. It is embarrasing to have a giant hard on that is so obvious. At least some people aren't turned off by it.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All of the women answering this say they like to see it but it would horrify me to get an erection in public. I'm even a bit embarassed showing a bulge in jeans (though I do it anyway and kind of cover it up with a long shirt).

Women: Do you think that women in the general public feel the same way as most of you responders have?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Outta experience I second the statements made. Had a gf who just couldn't stop looking at my crotch, and she was still a virgin. At university we sat next to each other and I had some boners which obviously were visible. Once she noticed she couldn't follow the prof anymore but had to look at my bulge.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose this could link right back to the camel toes thread for women.
As I find camel toes not so sexy on myself- some guys like it.
I find bulges in men erotic, especially if he is responding to something I have said or done, unwittingly, and the more he tries to 'keep it down' the hotter I get- then the hotter he gets- but yeah even with strangers it will draw my attention but I am far too ladylike to openly stare.:tongue: the other thing that turns me on incredibly, is when a guy gets really hard and its straining against his trousers, and then when the cock is finally released- omg it bounds out and bounces about for a second- jeez that is so hot.:biggrin1:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where can I see a WOODY??
I would love to see a hot guy with a large bulge in his JEANS...":redface:
I don't recall ever seeing one in person while I am out and about:mad: ..." DANG!!!!!!

Mtight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once saw a guy walking in a mall who would had the biggest dick bulging in his pants. Monster sized and hard down the right leg. I just stopped and stared and enjoyed the beautiful view. I made sure he knew I was looking at him and he was smiling all the way past me with me smiling back. So yeah. Cocks in pants, flaccid, hard, semi are Hot! Don't be embarassed. There is at least one person who sees you that is really really reallly enjoying the view! :veryhappy:

Mtight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
PS Post

I had a boss one time who had near constant hardons. I am talking tented straight out. Business slacks tented with a hard cock. Hmmmmmmm Me and the other chick in the office would call him back to our area to answer a question at least once a day. He didn't seem to mind and we sure as hell did not. No one ever said anything or did anything. He never harrassed either of us in what you would call a "traditional" sense. I never felt threatened or intimidated in any way by him or by his appearance.
Maybe both of us having big tits kept him hard?
Whatever.
I really enjoyed that job.
:scool:

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess for me im more on the point of staring to see what hes packing and on the occasion you see a big bulge and its always great to see it and connect eyes with its owner and smile. If he smiles back then he knows of course what ive seen and how sexy that is.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Showing bulge is not appropriate in the workplace or on the streets but in a bar it is OK

Well I don't go to bars and if I did I wouldn't know how to hide my bulge from my house to the streets to the bar. My bulge is just there. If I wear 501's they will be tight enough to tell that I have 5" soft. If I am wearing baggy pants you can still see the length but a little harder to tell just how long it really is soft. The bulge is just there either on purpose with tight 501's or not as noticeable in baggier jeans or slacks. Yes when I wear my 501's it is not uncommon for both females and males to look. Are they turned on by what they see. I think the ones that look me in the eyes as we pass are.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on a crowded bus once standing holding the bar overhead, & seated beside me was the most beautiful teen girl with a low cut tee, no bra, and I got hard! Her eyes were just inches away and fixed on it, a slight smile on her lips which she kept licking. Her mom was seated next to her & also noticed, face reddening, and the bus was so full I had no where to go. Although I was enjoying it, I was afraid mommy was going to make a scene, so when the bus stopped and people moved, I got off.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was on a crowded bus once standing holding the bar overhead, & seated beside me was the most beautiful teen girl with a low cut tee, no bra, and I got hard! Her eyes were just inches away and fixed on it, a slight smile on her lips which she kept licking. Her mom was seated next to her & also noticed, face reddening, and the bus was so full I had no where to go. Although I was enjoying it, I was afraid mommy was going to make a scene, so when the bus stopped and people moved, I got off.

You 'got off'. :biggrin1: I bet you did!! LOL sorry- struck me funny- but its your fault cos you made me visualise you standing on a bus with a hard-on bulge in your jeans- I had to laugh at something to get my mind off it!!:wink: