You see a guy's hard-on through his pants...weird?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..from strangers I may notice a huge compact bulge not loosed ones if its in "my face".

I dont pay attention or care if someone I dont know has a hard or not its natural situation if you have a penis between your legs...but if someone tells me: look at that...I will check.

But if the hard on is for or because of me then it is another situation for sure. :cool:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, this has been a far more positive thread than I would have thought. I think guys get more erections or semi's in public way more than women probably think, especially semi-hardons. I can really only recall 3 times where it got noticed though by a female. One inside a fast food place while waiting for my order in front of the counter, once at a drive-through window at a different fast food place, and once while actually at work. The last two I must have been semi, because I really didn't notice it happening at all. The one at the counter was pretty obvious since I couldn't keep my eyes off the incredible ass of the girl working behind the counter. She never turned around and saw it, but I think one of the other girls told her. Man was she pissed! The girl at the drive-through window seemed somewhat shocked and maybe even frustered. She didn't seem really turned-on nor turned-off. The girl at work had the most interesting reaction. She looked down and gave me a "bad boy" kind of response. I was way too embarrased to respond and made a hasty retreat. We never talked about it, although looking back, I wonder. Oh well!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Where can I see a WOODY??
I would love to see a hot guy with a large bulge in his JEANS...":redface:
I don't recall ever seeing one in person while I am out and about:mad: ..." DANG!!!!!!

In case I ever come to Hawaii you can stare at mine all day long. At night.. well.. I don't wear my jeans at night :cool:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow -- I'm glad this post resurfaced. From a guy's perspective, it's a strange conflict of feelings (at least for me) when I have a hardon (or just a visible bulge) in front of a woman. Sometimes I've caught a stare, then looked down to see a bulge (and with wool pants at work it's a pretty clear outline -- if you know what you're looking for you can see the whole thing clearly, especially the outline of the head) and I've been very embarrased and yet, at the same time, strangely pumped. Kinda like, oh yeah -- I'm not even doing anything special (not trying to show off) and she's looking... But wow, do I also feel really silly, vain and kinda like I'm a slimeball. But judging by the responses here, maybe I shouldn't worry so much?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I can understand your embarassment, I have to say I like discretely looking at a man's bulge.

Here's the thing: I've always been embarassed about any crotch bulges that might be visible -- sometimes (strangely almost always when I'm on an airplane) I'll get a raging hard-on for no reason whatsoever. I can't do anything about it, except cover it up (which sometimes feels so good it gets worse), and often I'll have a natural, flacid bulge in my pants. I noticed two co-workers fixated on it over the past two weeks and my embarassment ebbed into, well, some, er, cocky excitement that I was being checked out. I imagine that girls go through this every minute of every day, with guys checking out their breasts. I love breasts, and I wholeheartedly endorse their tasteful display.

So here's the question, girls: If YOU see a good looking dude with a bulge or -- as happened on the train the other day -- a full-on hard-on snaking down his thigh, do you think that's gross? Hot? Totally inappropriate?

Essentially, should I cover it up, or let leaping dogs leap?

P.S.: Every girl on this site rocks. (Guys do too, but obviously we'll be here). Girls -- thanks for looking, posting and lending us your eyes.

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's hot...and..umm...yeah.

I had a girlfriend who's soul purpose in life, it seemed, was to try and get me aroused in public/semi public places. Oh the fun we had. *lol* Sitting on a bus for 20 minutes while your girlfriend is whispering in your ear and 'going for the gold'...priceless AND embarassing.

I suppose this could link right back to the camel toes thread for women.
As I find camel toes not so sexy on myself- some guys like it.
I find bulges in men erotic, especially if he is responding to something I have said or done, unwittingly, and the more he tries to 'keep it down' the hotter I get- then the hotter he gets- but yeah even with strangers it will draw my attention but I am far too ladylike to openly stare.:tongue: the other thing that turns me on incredibly, is when a guy gets really hard and its straining against his trousers, and then when the cock is finally released- omg it bounds out and bounces about for a second- jeez that is so hot.:biggrin1:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once saw a guy walking in a mall who would had the biggest dick bulging in his pants. Monster sized and hard down the right leg. I just stopped and stared and enjoyed the beautiful view. I made sure he knew I was looking at him and he was smiling all the way past me with me smiling back. So yeah. Cocks in pants, flaccid, hard, semi are Hot! Don't be embarassed. There is at least one person who sees you that is really really reallly enjoying the view! :veryhappy:

Mtight, you're awesome. When I have noticed that I'm showing an obvious bulge -- or better yet, a huge hardon -- the thrill-loving side of me hopes and wishes that the girls react like you do.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the same problem as you DR and I fly a lot. I think it has to do with the engine thrust and for me the fact that I have to hitch it all up like in my gallery. I tend to be more embarassed than not, though it has led to some funny moments with Stewards and Stewardesses.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still dont understand how this is in womens' issues, but I have the same problem a lot. I admit it lol.

A lot of people notice but it doesnt really bother me anymore because Ive accepted what I have in my pants and if something turns me on let it turn me on lol.

I have gotten some pretty rude remarks before, because some people just dont care how rude they are.

D_Rock_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this pair of jeans - I call them my "rocker pants" because they're black and fairly tight. Anyways: soft, hard, you can always see my dick in them if you look close enough. However, since they ARE on the tight side, I'm usually hard, and you can clearly see the full shape of my penis stretching to about 5 inches above my knee.

At work about a month ago, one of our newer employees and I were chatting in the break room, and she noticed. I noticed that she noticed, but in an effort to not exacerbate the situation, I tried to pretend nothing was going on (despite her now-frequent gazes at it).

Our conversation ended and as she turned to go, she spun back around and said quiety "I just want to say that if that's real....Damn."

Unfortunately she is no longer with us. Pity.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean sometimes I get embarassed seeing as how I dont want girls to know how big I am before I even meet them lol.

I normally freeball and wear shorts so imagine how that works out.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are times when a penis bulge produces a negative effect. When I first saw (and wanted) my ex-wife, she had a visit at her home by another male who wanted her to go with him. After his visit my ex-mother-in-law told her daughter that she couldn't see this guy any more because he had a hardon during that visit. Funny. I've always assumed he actually did get stiff at the time, because he generally showed no bulge or vpl and didn't have the equipment for show in its flaccid state!

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Have I been caught looking? YES! I think it is HOT! Would I embarress them with a comment ? No, unless he brought it up first. I did have a guy catch me lookin(I try to be discreet) and he smiled, and rubbed his crotch, I just grinned , winked and walked on by.HOT!

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i LOVE showin in my pants whether it's flacid or erect. i'm not embarrassed at all. they don't have to look if they don't want to. if they do and i see they do and they keep lookin it grows and gets me so turned on. i also happen to leak precum like a broken garden hose when i'm turned on so i usually wear dark pants. but if i'm in the mood...i wear my light colored jeans and then the spots are DEFINITELY noticable. what can i say? i love showin off. :)