You See The Funniest Things on QVC

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a number of well-developed fantasies about various QVC hostesses. They are all so earnest about their families and their squeaky-clean images; I like to imagine them as shameless size queens who are seduced by a much younger black man with a massive cock. Mary Beth Roe, Jane Rudolph Treacy, and Shawn Killinger are my current favorites, but there's been others through the years; some of the models get my fantasy man's attentions as well. I enjoy the idea of their morals and their bodies changed forever by their beautiful stud.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just saw Albany Irwin in a Pilates show- she most definitely has my attention now. What a fine body on this beautiful redhead! She has a 12-year-old daughter, she told us, and it stresses her out sometimes. Maybe she needs more than Pilates to destress...

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not just the hosts and models who benefit from the visits by Maurice to the QVC headquarters. The most beautiful of the saleswomen are also lucky to have his extraordinary love as well. The 7'0", 260-pound, muscular and ripped, slim-waisted and broad-shouldered, extremely dark- and smooth-skinned, exotic and handsome man has the run of the production building and the town of West Chester when he's around.

With his unmatchable 12" x 8" cock and amazingly full lips, long and thick tongue, and huge, skilled hands, he is extraordinarily well equipped to give deep pleasures to women. The final elements which seal the wonderful deals for Maurice and his women is the tremendous and sincere excitements he feels for them, his keen and well-developed interest in quickly learning their bodies and sexual preferences, and his unquenchable libido and potency, all allowing him to toss about a dozen copious and thick tosses a day. The tremendous desire and ability to wildly transgress social and moral norms provides the psychological fuel that keep the fires burning hot and long for Maurice and his collections of women.

Over a dozen current hostesses and another dozen models are his when he wants them; dozens more have cum furiously on Maurice's hands, mouth and cock since he first arrived in town as a supremely sexually talented 20-year-old. Now over 30, his transgressions now take place with both much older and much younger women. When the daughters of the hostesses come of age, he makes a point of taking their bodies, minds and souls right away.

The saleswomen are included in these family takeovers. Some of the families are all on-air salespeople themselves; some are not. All are taken, rapturously so:

Linda Davies and Carolann Wileczek
Amy Oselkin
Maria McCool
Shari Gottesman
Josie Maran
Mari Lyn Meier
Holly Love
Susan and Jaclyn Graver
Debbie Wright, Nicolette Brycki and Karen Greene
Kathy, Kalina, Laurissa and Catherine Gendel

These women are delicious, and their understandable fears about being taken, and having their friends, daughters and mothers taken, by such a massive, horse-cocked man are easily allayed by Maurice's calm persistence and love.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another couple of QVC saleswomen who deserve to be drawn into this transcendently pleasurable net:

Maureen Kelly
Sally Combs

There are and have been more tasty women who have been caught up in the amazing goings on in West Chester. I welcome more submissions from the LPSG community.