You should CAWL us

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too many lip injections.

Jason when you cumming, err, coming to australia? You will be hit here.

That sounds dangerous!

I'm not sure what was more awesome, the things coming out of her mouth, or the way that mouth was shaped.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You gotta love woman from New Jersey. From the lip liner to the hair. You should Cawl us, lol.

You should Cawl Here
Uh, speaking as someone who has aunts who have that similar pronuciation, and unique hairstyle as well as makeup ensemble, natch you're gonna tell me whether or not that's a pro or con, and why, RIGHT???

Too much silicone in the lips.

FYI that is not a NJ accent. That is more Staten Island which is New York.
Yes, definitely overindulges in excessive silica in her lips, however, you do realize that that particular accent is also prevalent just outside of SI NY, in fact, where my family used to live, Passaic, Union, just on the outside
of the city, right?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You gotta love woman from New Jersey. From the lip liner to the hair. You should Cawl us, lol.

You should Cawl Here

Uh, speaking as someone who has aunts who have that similar pronuciation, and unique hairstyle as well as makeup ensemble, natch you're gonna tell me whether or not that's a pro or con, and why, RIGHT???

Yes, definitely overindulges in excessive silica in her lips, however, you do realize that that particular accent is also prevalent just outside of SI NY, in fact, where my family used to live, Passaic, Union, just on the outside
of the city, right?
Dahlink, I'm from down the shore. Anything north of the Driscoll Bridge is pretty much New York to me. :cool: