You tend to fall for Cute, Handsome or Sexy?

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A degree of all three I guess. Smart is probably top of the list for me and an ability to make me laugh.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fall for handsome and sexy. I don't go for cute - in my mind, 'cute' only refers to the scrawny, barely-legal twink-boys.....and those types are just 'termite' to me. I don't want a 'boy', I want a MAN.

I find confidence can also add to a man's handsome/sexy factor - I love a brother who has some 'swagger'. But not to the point of arrogance - cockyness is another 'termite' to me.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cute, followed by sexy. I've always gone for younger men for some reason haha. But my bf is a lil older than me for once I think he's sexy for sure, but also cute lol. I like a young face I guess you would say. But I still want a real man of course :)

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cute and sexy means young (18-35), straight, thick eyebrows, tall, beautiful eyes, and kind -hearted. Having a big dick is a plus. Boy, I wish I could hold pageants for the cute and sexy men and the horse-hung guys.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's the difference between cute, handsome and sexy and what type of these guys are you most attracted to?

Cute is the young looking and good-looking term. To me it means they are generally 18-25 yo and more times than not they have a lighter hair color (blonde hair almost always equals cute and not handsome) with little to no body hair. Hair is generally long, and not short. They can have muscles, but generally to remain "cute" you can't have too much muscle. Also things like spikey hair, blonde hair, kid-like smile etc. are more of the cute traits.

Handsome the older looking and good-looking term. To me it means they are generally 26+ with dark hair (very important imo for being considered handsome). Hair can be long or short. Facial and body hair (even if it's just 5 o' clock shadow) are big pluses when it comes to being considered handsome. Also, handsome men generally have manly muscles (big chest, shoulders, arms, etc.) and not boyish muscles. I personally like handsome guys over cute guys.

Sexy isn't really anything as specific as cute or handsome. Depending on what type of guys they like, both cute and handsome could also be sexy for that person. Basically sexy just means you want to have sex with them, could be a myriad of reasons why. An example of that would be the women who already posted and said that they though being "smart" was sexy. Cute and handsome deal more with the physical person, sexy could be physical or mental.

==

Examples:

Cute - http://www.picgifs.com/celebrities/b/brad-pitt/celebrities-brad-pitt-708595.jpg

Handsome - http://falling-skies.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/falling_skies_9_noah_wyle_phken_woroner.jpg

Last edited: