You think he is big...

Your first time with him and u think he is big, do u tell him openly that he is big ,or not,
Do u need to reveal that? if yes, How do u reveal that? boosting his ego?

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that the first time, my wife saw mine, her comment was "that is gonna hurt"....and she proceeded with oral sex, and had to stop because she said "I know that you havent came yet, but my jaws are not used to being open that much, and they are really hurting" all the time stoking me. I think that she was sincere, and wasnt doing an ego trip.

prep

Originally posted by prepky@Feb 4 2005, 02:46 PM
I know that the first time, my wife saw mine, her comment was "that is gonna hurt"....and she proceeded with oral sex, and had to stop because she said "I know that you havent came yet, but my jaws are not used to being open that much, and they are really hurting" all the time stoking me. I think that she was sincere, and wasnt doing an ego trip.

prep
[post=280037]Quoted post[/post]​

oh exciting story , :)

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by prepky@Feb 4 2005, 10:46 AM

prep
[post=280037]Quoted post[/post]​

I had a girlfriend before the great pilgrimage to being gay. I'm about as long as you and slightly less thick and my gf didn't have a lot of problem. but her ex was alot bigger than me too, so I guess she was used to it.

Once I met a girl from thailand on internet, first I send a pic my flaccid state of my tool... long time I cant take message from him, I asked what happened
she said that she cant breath ...
at night I had receive a sms from her , write "Your cock made me cant sleep " :)

then we met with webcam , I showed again ,She tell oftenly how big I am, and boosting my ego. That was so funny ...

ker_mit25

Just Browsing
Media
most girls that see my cock on cam tell me that they like it and love my size.

and there are also some girls from LPSG that have already seen my cock.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would depend on how big the guy is...
If he's just above average, I don't say much unless he's got a lot of girth...
If he's well-hung, well, I wouldn't help but say much past how good of a ride he is... :rolleyes: