you think this is real?:)

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are most definately fake.
Why else would you wear a mask why film and why the girl is hardly impressed or scared by them.
They are fundamenally better version of the devices used in such films as Girls Who Crave 18" Cocks and Babes Vs. Big.
Entertaining to a degree but ultimately fake.
Oh, well.

I agree with you guys those are fake, cause when I took the images into photoshop, zoomed in and encreased brightness these things look like real cheap rubber. especially the one on a right. Also, you can even see how the one on a left is poorly strapped on the guy, and it even looks like it is growing out of his leg on some camera angles:)
I guess I had to do the photoshop thing before posting here, lol

I'll rather go and watch John Holmes movies.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MX123 said:
I agree with you guys those are fake, cause when I took the images into photoshop, zoomed in and encreased brightness these things look like real cheap rubber. especially the one on a right. Also, you can even see how the one on a left is poorly strapped on the guy, and it even looks like it is growing out of his leg on some camera angles:)
I guess I had to do the photoshop thing before posting here, lol

You went to that much trouble? Anyone who had seen one penis in their life would know those things were phoney baloney. :rolleyes:

melrose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If that is real and I was that guy I would walk around naked all the time and let people bungi jump with it. Has to be fake, he also would have a great business pitching tents, just throw a sheet over it and give shelter from the rain!

alex8 said:
You went to that much trouble? Anyone who had seen one penis in their life would know those things were phoney baloney. :rolleyes:

I am a graphic artist, it took me 5 seconds to do it:)