You think you had a bad childhood....

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's nothing like mine. My mom practically kicked my ass out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend til I was 10 was the prick next door who was always beating me and teling me I wasn't worth crap. It's not even like I had a choice, the town had something like 9 people living in it, I kid you not. My entire adolescence was just moving around from place to place trying to get along with people who didn't even want me.

You think that's the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something who only kept me around because he throught I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn was she a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

But dear God the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other's sentences? Yeah they were creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear, it would never shut up.

Like I said, I ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time. The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a Pokemon master.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many children grow up unhappy and neglected. You're not alone. You are now an adult and can do anything in life you set your mind to. Best wishes for all good things.