You think you have a small penis, but others think it's huge

PlaygirlLover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello guys. Unique thread here.

I've never thought of myself as being specially large. I'm definitely the grower, not a shower kind of guy. But the guys I've been with all comment on how thick my cock is when they get to blowing me. I do get to be about six inches long very quickly, and on a few occasions even got a little bit bigger with a really great blow job. (My scrotum's erectile tissue would stretch out on those situations, too.)

I had a blond beautiful personal trainer and a hot long-haired artist type keep coming back to me because of this. I know it wasn't because of my looks.

So I'm just wondering who else felt small for the most part, but other gays totally disagree.

Huge for me is something in the 9" range and larger. Large is from the sevens to eights.

I, too, am a grower, so that's part of it. And also I'm tall, so that's another reason....I think I'm in proportion. Been told it's big though.
My excuse is I have large hands :)

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm average, but people say I have a beautiful cock.......whatever that means. I take it as,"It's not big, but it'll work." They come back, and I get mines....so I don't really worry about it. Can't make everyone happy, but ya can try.