You wake up horny:do you masturbate,wake up your partner, or try to go back to sleep?

D

deleted432219

I'd love it if a guy woke me up with/for sex....

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right now I masturbate. I imagine that when I finally get a partner, I'll turn over and try to have sex.

My ex, on a few occasions, did the same. I awoke to her either blowing me to get me hard or was already riding me when I woke up (taking advantage of my nocturnal erections). After we both came, I'd go back to sleep. Those were great times.

Simba

I've done all of the above, but most recently I try to go back to sleep.

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this happens to me almost every morning if i had a partner i will be waking him up and vice versa. as of right now i masturbate and of course i go back to sleep mode my arms get tired after awhile

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The other option is I masturbate her until she's moaning and wet, then fuck one of her holes with my finger, a butt plug, or my cock- and she never does wake up. She has bucked wildly on my cock in her ass (FAR less inhibited than if she's awake- I could hardly keep up) and not remembered a thing the next day :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must be aware of her attitude. I can wake up and clean up and they recommend that she does the same. Then everything works out well.

There are times that I have worked out a batch of semen to avoid waking her up.

Life is still fun for me and I enjoy every opportunity for sexual activity. Sometimes it is solo, but most often in tandem.

shymichael

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well since my partner is my hand, I ask it if its ready and it usually complies....can't wait to have the problem of thinking about asking my girl to have sex or not