You want him but you can't have him.

To add to this discussion, hetero males are mostly familiar talking in an intimate way to women only. So most speak the same way to other guys if they feel comfortable with them. What might seem like seduction, may be something else completely. I don't think that most men are very good at expressing feelings in the first place so having a male friend they trust is a big deal.

Reactions: TallHung and find83

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I totally have someone like that and the shitty part is he's let me blow him before while we were drunk (not blackout). We've talked about it and he said it was the best head he's ever gotten, BUT he still claims he's straight and now he's dating someone, which isn't fair because sometimes we'll play around and he'll hint at if I were to just start aucking his cock, he wouldn't stop me
I feel like that all the time!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've noticed this too. For some reason guys, straight or whatever, tend to trust me almost immediately. I'm not sure why, and then they start the whole unconscious seduction thing. Anyway I DO think it's unconscious. It may be just a certain comfort level. I've also noticed that guys from certain Latin (Hispanic) cultures pull up their tee-shirts and absent-mindedly play with their stomachs.

I love running my hand up my shirt and rubbing the hair and treasure trail on my stomach and chest. Love showing them off. Not really seriously though! Sexy play!

D

deleted1048037

This has happened to me a few times and it leaves me cursing up at the sky, in temper, for being teased in such a way.

I am gay and some of my straight male friends have been attractive and because they are such nice guys, they are even more attractive to me. So when they say they are straight, which basically is another way of saying, "buddy...you have no chance with me", it is like being kicked in the dick. Some straight guys exploit us gay guys and they don't realize how cruel it is. I don't think in most cases, straight guys deliberately tease to be cruel, but I do think they should be aware of how their actions and their signals can be interpreted in the wrong way and can cause a gay guy who, either has made it clear they like you ,or is secretly liking you (and even then, you would sense someone wants more than just friends by the way they act around you, unless your ignorant), to end up frustrated during your friendship. Frustration is a horrible thing for someone to live with, so don't be responsible for burdening someone with it. That's cruel!

If your a straight guy and you tease your gay friend deliberately, stop it! If you read this and you realize, "huh...I might have been giving my gay friend the wrong idea"... then stop it! If you genuinely don't think you have ever teased your gay friend and you have, then you need to become more self aware because you would know if you were leading someone on. That is...if you have a brain cell...;)

The real question is...If a guy says he's straight, why would he tease a gay guy, if he has a brain cell? We all like attention, but why would you want attention you are stating you don't want? Hmmm...suspicious...;)

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This has happened to me a few times and it leaves me cursing up at the sky, in temper, for being teased in such a way.

I am gay and some of my straight male friends have been attractive and because they are such nice guys, they are even more attractive to me. So when they say they are straight, which basically is another way of saying, "buddy...you have no chance with me", it is like being kicked in the dick. Some straight guys exploit us gay guys and they don't realize how cruel it is. I don't think in most cases, straight guys deliberately tease to be cruel, but I do think they should be aware of how their actions and their signals can be interpreted in the wrong way and can cause a gay guy who, either has made it clear they like you ,or is secretly liking you (and even then, you would sense someone wants more than just friends by the way they act around you, unless your ignorant), to end up frustrated during your friendship. Frustration is a horrible thing for someone to live with, so don't be responsible for burdening someone with it. That's cruel!

If your a straight guy and you tease your gay friend deliberately, stop it! If you read this and you realize, "huh...I might have been giving my gay friend the wrong idea"... then stop it! If you genuinely don't think you have ever teased your gay friend and you have, then you need to become more self aware because you would know if you were leading someone on. That is...if you have a brain cell...;)

The real question is...If a guy says he's straight, why would he tease a gay guy, if he has a brain cell? We all like attention, but why would you want attention you are stating you don't want? Hmmm...suspicious...;)
I had a situation like this years ago. My good friend from childhood to adulthood. I didn't know he was fully gay until we were about 21, I just never thought about it. I always thought he was in this for the same thing I was and that was easy convenient orgasms. We had fondled and jerked each other for quite sometime and that turned into oral. Once he confided in me that he was gay and what he desired I told him that I wasn't looking for the same thing. He became very angry at me and started treating me poorly so our relationship pretty much ended until he was thrown out of his apartment. He had nowhere to go and everyone pressured me into letting him move in with me. No one knew about our history. I finally told him he could if he wanted. He did, things got really strange then. He then began to somewhat blackmail me into him never paying for anything. He wasn't out but threatened to tell all our friends about what we had been doing. I guess this is a shoe on the other foot story.

D

deleted1048037

I had a situation like this years ago. My good friend from childhood to adulthood. I didn't know he was fully gay until we were about 21, I just never thought about it. I always thought he was in this for the same thing I was and that was easy convenient orgasms. We had fondled and jerked each other for quite sometime and that turned into oral. Once he confided in me that he was gay and what he desired I told him that I wasn't looking for the same thing. He became very angry at me and started treating me poorly so our relationship pretty much ended until he was thrown out of his apartment. He had nowhere to go and everyone pressured me into letting him move in with me. No one knew about our history. I finally told him he could if he wanted. He did, things got really strange then. He then began to somewhat blackmail me into him never paying for anything. He wasn't out but threatened to tell all our friends about what we had been doing. I guess this is a shoe on the other foot story.
Well, thank you for posting this story mate. I appreciate that admitting you may have hurt someone's feelings by giving them the wrong idea, is really admirable.

Once you've made a mistake, it's always best to either apologize or learn from your mistakes and then, the next step, is to repent. Or in other words, make it up to that person. Sometimes, that option isn't there, because certain situations are most complicated than others. By the sounds of it, your situation was complicated, because you and your friends both gave each other the wrong idea, by not clearly stating what both of you actually wanted from your relationship/closeness. Sometimes that does happen because of miscommunication and teasing that you didn't realize you were doing.

For you to write this story, to explain the other side's view of teasing, really helps. I have been teased in the past by straight friends and they couldn't be man enough to admit they had done wrong when it all got out of hand!...or should I say...after the damage had been done. :(

However, your friend shouldn't have treated you they way he did after you had made your feelings clear. Honesty is the best policy and he should have respected that. I know I would have. ;)

It's never easy on the end after you've entered into a relationship or a friendship, without a clear goal in mind.

Reactions: Joboo6

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, thank you for posting this story mate. I appreciate that admitting you may have hurt someone's feelings by giving them the wrong idea, is really admirable.

Once you've made a mistake, it's always best to either apologize or learn from your mistakes and then, the next step, is to repent. Or in other words, make it up to that person. Sometimes, that option isn't there, because certain situations are most complicated than others. By the sounds of it, your situation was complicated, because you and your friends both gave each other the wrong idea, by not clearly stating what both of you actually wanted from your relationship/closeness. Sometimes that does happen because of miscommunication and teasing that you didn't realize you were doing.

For you to write this story, to explain the other side's view of teasing, really helps. I have been teased in the past by straight friends and they couldn't be man enough to admit they had done wrong when it all got out of hand!...or should I say...after the damage had been done. :(

However, your friend shouldn't have treated you they way he did after you had made your feelings clear. Honesty is the best policy and he should have respected that. I know I would have. ;)

It's never easy on the end after you've entered into a relationship or a friendship, without a clear goal in mind.
You know at 18 I just thought he was wanting the same thing as me, it was the 70's and I just never thought about him being gay. Back then I guess you thought it was o e way or the other. By the time we were 20 I began to see his situation. He wasn't a really fem guy, not real manly but not flaming. I knew guys that were and back then if someone wasn't flaming you never imagined they were gay. I hope I'm not being offensive but that's what it was back then. When he told me I kind of expected it but I was still surprised. Thanks for responding.

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think straight guys only flirts when he is horny. He will use anyone that is there to get off, a girl or a guy. When you are horny you are horny but they just want the guy s mouth.

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I read the title and thought story of my life. Its not so much straight men but these bi-curious down low married men that want to creep on their wives with me. I always shut it down but its sooooo difficult. Its not like its random guys I meet online it seems like everywhere I work I meet one or two guys like this. And they are really sweet guys incredibly hot and I'm just dying to know what its like. Trying to have morals ain't easy.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a version of this with a twist. I have a friend who has a ripped, incredible body, and a long, thick uncut cock I've always wanted to feel pounding my prostate.

But here's the thing, he told me he was bi pretty much immediately after we met, BEFORE I came out.
But our mutual friends, who've known him longer than I have, say they've NEVER heard him say anything about liking guys. He's always been a pussy hound to them.

But one night, when we were shooting a sketch, we both got covered in fake blood. Then he turned to me and said "let's shower together, it'll be quicker" and I stupidly, stupidly mentioned that the house had a second bathroom -_-

Then another night he and I were watching Tv when all the sudden his giant dick starts tenting the blanket we were sharing. I had only just began experimenting with men, and was aftaid I could mess th friendship up if I tried anything.
Now he lives really far away, and has no idea when he'll be back east!

I still kick myself all the time for not lifting that blanket, sucking his cock, and then sliding all 9 inches inside my ass until I sprayed his chest with my cum and felt his load inside me.

God I was stupid...

I have a version of this with a twist. I have a friend who has a ripped, incredible body, and a long, thick uncut cock I've always wanted to feel pounding my prostate.

But here's the thing, he told me he was bi pretty much immediately after we met, BEFORE I came out.
But our mutual friends, who've known him longer than I have, say they've NEVER heard him say anything about liking guys. He's always been a pussy hound to them.

But one night, when we were shooting a sketch, we both got covered in fake blood. Then he turned to me and said "let's shower together, it'll be quicker" and I stupidly, stupidly mentioned that the house had a second bathroom -_-

Then another night he and I were watching Tv when all the sudden his giant dick starts tenting the blanket we were sharing. I had only just began experimenting with men, and was aftaid I could mess th friendship up if I tried anything.
Now he lives really far away, and has no idea when he'll be back east!

I still kick myself all the time for not lifting that blanket, sucking his cock, and then sliding all 9 inches inside my ass until I sprayed his chest with my cum and felt his load inside me.

God I was stupid...

I hear you. I also stupidly missed out on opportunities in the past. I still kick myself to this day for not taking advantage of them because they will never happen again.

One was with my fraternity brother that I was hot for. He was the epitome of a pretty boy. I went up to visit him one weekend at his house. When I first arrived, he said to me, "you can crash in my bed with me". I stupidly replied that I could just crash on the couch. We planned to hit the gym together, and then go out for dinner and drinks. We did hit the gym and open shower together after. He had a really nice body (very fit with a tight little ass and a nice cock) and again a stunningly gorgeous face. We then met up with and went out for dinner with some of his buddies followed by a night of drinking. He and I then went home back to his house. I really wanted to go to bed with him, so I told him that I was cool crashing in bed with him. He insisted on taking the couch, so that I could have his bed to myself. I guess I gave the impression that I didn't like sharing a bed. I told him that I didn't feel right making him sleep on the couch, and that he should share the bed with me, but he didn't. Dumb, dumb, dumb!!

Another time was with my bromance at his stag night when we ended up in bed together after a night of drinking. We did a little fondling in bed, but I stupidly didn't take it any further. I have never stop regretting that.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My story is slightly different in two ways, first I probably could have had him, and second I was the straight guy.

So go back about 10 years, a guy I was really good friends with at Uni came out a year after we left, which wasn't a problem with any of us, we always just thought he was sexually immature, but turns out he was sexually experienced...but with the same sex! So about 6 months after that, he was having a party, and had invited a friend of his over, who was just a friend but was gay, new to the city and didn't know many people.

So as people were coming in, some I knew some I didn't, I see this guy talking to talking to a couple I knew, and he was gorgeous! Totally straight looking (no offence meant), totally cool, and the most beautiful eyes. So up until this point in my life, I was 100% straight, and up until this point I'd never believed in love at first sight! Ok, I obviously wasn't 100% straight, but the there had never ever been any attraction whatsoever towards another man.

After a while I went over and introduced myself, and we got chatting, we had similar sense of humor, similar banter, and got on well. He was a really nice guy, totally straight acting, but with a bit of flirting mixed in too. Lets just say the initial attraction grew rapidly. The only problem, did I forget to mention I was at the party with my Girlfriend? I could be wrong, but I think she had a weird idea what was going on, she eventually came over, and then never left my side. In actual fact, over the months where we all became friends, I think she was attracted to him too!

So this guy integrated himself well into our group of friends, a mixture of men and women, singles and couples, he became just another one of us, who was always there on nights out or nights in! But as he became more of the group, we got closer. We would flirt, and I mean obscenely flirt with each other, in front of everyone to the point that nobody knew when we were going to stop. In actual fact, it got so bad we actually kissed at one point in front of everyone, just to take the flirtation to another level.

I could tell you a hundred things like that that we did. But there was one tell tale thing he did that always made me think it was more than just fun. Whenever we were alone together, the flirting stopped, he was serious, tactile, but not cocky with it. He was an odd sort of a gay guy (again no offence) he was attracted to guys, but not sexually, he never wanted to fuck or be fucked. But unknown to him, that would have been just fine by me, because at that point I had no interest in sex with a man either. And now, years later, having been married for some time, sex isn't even something that happens much anymore, haha!

But because it was my first attraction to a guy, and because he was within our group, nothing happened. I was in a long term relationship, and wouldn't have known where to start with a guy, but the sexual chemistry combined with the physical and mental attraction made me fall in love with him. I haven't seen him for about 5 years now, but to this day, I still fantasis about him, think about him and even dream about him. I am friends with him on Facebook, he's moved away, got a boyfriend, living with him and seems quite happy. But to be honest it kills me every time he posts a picture, as my heart jumps

If I knew him now, there is not any doubt in my mind, I would have the courage to go further with him, even though I am married, I am a lot more mature in the idea of being with a man. To me he'll always be the one that got away.

That’s a beautiful story you wrote about your friend, it still shows you have love for him with in your heart with warmth an careness for him. I am sure he feels the same for you but both you went your separate ways but still keep in contact.

Nice feeling to have